Hustling

D

Deleted member 15164

Kraken
I work ten hour shifts now monday through Thursday. I'm gonna save for my eye operation with neoris or brightocular which costs 7500 euros just fucking lol. That's after I get my rhinoplasty with Dr. dogan Pinar.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TurkishAscender, Zylk, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
mirin' the grind, but I personally wouldn't waste all that hard earned money on a risky eye color changing procedure

dont tell me ur gonna try lighten ur eyes:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dystopian and Sal
There's good ways but those of us that know gate keep that shit lmfao
cope man. u cant lighten ur eyes without looking uncanny or blind

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
cope man. u cant lighten ur eyes without looking uncanny or blind
Not my fault you aren't in the know.

Before:

After:

Another one:

:lul: over for @GypsyEyescels
this bitch has to wear sunglasses in her house + outside her house cos she ruined her eyeballs with this surgery + it looks fake af

this is just one of those things where u either do have it or u dont have it. just deal with it and move on op

• +1
this bitch has to wear sunglasses in her house + outside her house cos she ruined her eyeballs with this surgery + it looks fake af

this is just one of those things where u either do have it or u dont have it. just deal with it and move on op

every surgery has tons of cons but it's always ovERlooked here, idk why. I rot on fb group with femcels where they share their bimax/bsso results and 10-30% of them regret that they got surgery bc they lost feeling in half of the face or look even worse :lul: inb4 just go to Ramieri bro!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 17829
every surgery has tons of cons but it's always ovERlooked here, idk why. I rot on fb group with femcels where they share their bimax/bsso results and 10-30% of them regret that they got surgery bc they lost feeling in half of the face or look even worse :lul: inb4 just go to Ramieri bro!
holy shit u lose feeling in ur face from bimax??

• +1
just go blind br0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
holy shit u lose feeling in ur face from bimax??
it's really rare but possible. One women from dr. A from Russia had problems also, I forgot her name. It was mentioned here also

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Price inflation is getting too serious nowadays.
Nah bro pass me the sauce in DMS can't stand having poop-colored eyes anymore.

Nah bro pass me the sauce in DMS can't stand having poop-colored eyes anymore.
I got you after I get my surgery this year. Send me a dm and I’ll link you later

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and smvmaxxertilllate
I got you after I get my surgery this year. Send me a dm and I’ll link you later
What surgery are you getting?

Can you send link to the group, please

that group is packed with stupid bluepilled femcels beckies who think they ascend do stacy tier, similar to that site which is filled with normiecels who think they ascend the same :lul:

• JFL
that group is packed with stupid bluepilled femcels beckies who think they ascend do stacy tier, similar to that site which is filled with normiecels who think they ascend the same :lul:
Are u talking about this site?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244