Hyaluronic acid for under eye support

ethionormie

ethionormie

Iron
I’ve seen hyaluronic acid plump up skin and the skin in my under eye area is pretty thin. I have almond eyes with low uee but me under eye is a big failo. Would hyaluronic acid plump up the skin in my under eye to kind of help/give an illusion of better under eye support like vollufiline or just make me look bloated?

are you already using volufiline?

Just got on here for pubertymaxxing supplements. Sticking to btob threads mostly because everything else is brain slop.
Eat a lot of protein and drink milk now delete your account. Also don't do any skincare other than a gentle cleanser+moisturizer+sunscreen. You'll just clog your pores using a bunch of products when you're that young.

• +1
Reactions: nosoulvalentine, pppokerface, tyroneorkms and 1 other person
No hyaluronic acid doesn’t plump up skin, or affect fat (facially or etc) in any way.

Just got on here for pubertymaxxing supplements. Sticking to btob threads mostly because everything else is brain slop.
Look into an aromatase inhibitor while your e2 levels are still low. Preferably exemestane(Aromasin) and don’t let them get any higher. Also try to get your hands on a growth hormone secretagogue, and t3 thyroid hormone.