Hydrocortisone for hollow cheeks?

D

Deleted member 1990

Gold
I've read some threads here about how hydrocortisone thins the skin out so if I apply it along with tret on my cheeks would that somehow thin my skin out or is this another cope? Anyone with experience with hydrocortisone can help me as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
just get bones and lose fat tbh

Shit thread op kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 14160
I've read some threads here about how hydrocortisone thins the skin out so if I apply it along with tret on my cheeks would that somehow thin my skin out or is this another cope? Anyone with experience with hydrocortisone can help me as well.
spot treatments that are topical can work but very very minimal in effect. No where near enough to make u get hollows from no visible hollows.

spot treatments that are topical can work but very very minimal in effect. No where near enough to make u get hollows from no visible hollows.
As I said in a previous thread I have decent bone structure and I have hollow cheeks already but thanks to being a deathnic i have really thick skin which I want to thin out

As I said in a previous thread I have decent bone structure and I have hollow cheeks already but thanks to being a deathnic i have really thick skin which I want to thin out
tretinoin maxx. it compresses the dermis or some shit

i thins your skin yes but not the fat underneath it

@ForeverRecession how long have you used tret for if you've used it? And if youve used it have you experienced any hair loss (low iq question ik)