Hydroxycut

Darklord

Darklord

Ernest khalimov was my student
One of the most legit method of looksmaxxing is being lean....I recently purchased hydroxycut hard-core next gen...I must sy this thing is legit and it fookin works...it has got caffeine that increases heart rate ,forskolin and also garnicia cambogia extract..all help in fat burning...even though I am taking 1 pill since the last 2 weeks and I haven't maintained my diet (I am eating a lot of junkie food) I must say that this pill works...my weight checked at morning has remained 74kg throughout...I am going to check my diet and take 1 pill everyday for the next 2 months....I will report my progress after that but for now,no one should doubt the efficacy of hydroxycut...it legit works.
IMG 20200714 200800 01

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Shit thread. Eating junk food at maintanence will still maintain your weight even if you only ate ice cream

• +1
Reactions: cutecel, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 6873
@Papabakvet

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
This is just another otc fatburner and i highly doubt its that effectics

Cardarine mogs

• +1
Reactions: Cares and Lev Peshkov
Cope, just stop eating as much you fat fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xdxdxnice1, Cares and Deleted member 6873
Why are there so many fat fucks here? If they were real serious about looksmaxxing they wouldn’t be fat in the first place. This lack of discipline with food is an indicator of poor hygiene, cleanliness & sedentary lifestyle.

Incompatable with .me, go over to .co and once you regain some self respect then you can return. Could we have a quarantine for these weak minded fat fucks? Has it ever been seriously suggested to the admin?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and Deleted member 6873
Why are there so many fat fucks here? If they were real serious about looksmaxxing they wouldn’t be fat in the first place. This lack of discipline with food is an indicator of poor hygiene, cleanliness & sedentary lifestyle.

Incompatable with .me, go over to .co and once you regain some self respect then you can return. Could we have a quarantine for these weak minded fat fucks? Has it ever been seriously suggested to the admin?
AMEM SON

Finally got a spot and going to the gym next week :love:
And my cardarine is coming in next week

Order some DNP or clen and stop wasting money on retarded OTC supplements.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother