hygiene is pointless

Alucard69

Alucard69

Zephir
Things like hygiene and smelling good like cologne aren't relevant. Even i don't shower everyday if i don't feel like it, i do it when i want to

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’3 MTN Cutecel, Gonthar, try2beme and 7 others
Nigga

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Konstantin
I’ve lost my v card but not my alucard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, JohnDoe, rileyma10 and 1 other person
no fragrance for your face. Foids will choose a smelly chad over a clean sub5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’3 MTN Cutecel, Primalsplit, borntosuffer and 4 others
Well you should do it if you feel better, but for foids it doesn't matter aslong as don't smell like rotten mice and snakes

no fragrance for your face. Foids will choose a smelly chad over a clean sub5
I think in your profile picture the asian guy needs to be higher tbh

WELL WELL WELL as long as you donot smell like indian its mostly okey

So u do it daily? that's still taking care of hygiene.
I do it when i feel like it, but i do it for myself, not because i feel like it'd benefit me, it's not necessary

Taking care of your hygiene lowers your test

• +1
Reactions: 6’3 MTN Cutecel and Alucard69
depends on your environment in some places you should be clean and smell good, but if you're a hobo on the street it's expectable from you to smell like shit

I do it when i feel like it, but i do it for myself, not because i feel like it'd benefit me, it's not necessary

• JFL
Reactions: Alucard69
I think in your profile picture the asian guy needs to be higher tbh
yeah number 5 and number 7 should be switched tbh, i took it from a snapshot of one of ww's vids lol

• +1
How often is it? don't tell me I don't know, you know.

Also wtf does that mean when I feel like it not because it would benefit me? mirin your IQ :feelsuhh:

You think it's candy?

yeah number 5 and number 7 should be switched tbh, i took it from a snapshot of one of ww's vids lol
Idk if they should be switched the 7 one seems to have better harmony, but that list is kinda fucked up anyway tbh, ratings not accurate and somewhat inflated

• +1
Reactions: udeactive
How often is it? don't tell me I don't know, you know.
Inconsitently sometimes no clue, more when i have been eating sugar, rough estimate 0.75-1.1 a day. Maybe more because i have phases of doing twice a day, that could bring average up tbh
Also wtf does that mean when I feel like it not because it would benefit me? mirin your IQ :feelsuhh:

You think it's candy?
Because you would feel better yourself, being not dirty, isn't it obvious, what are you getting at?

Over for your brain. Both points ate you alive.

Over for your brain. Both points ate you alive.
Wtf are you even talking about genuinely lol? If i understand correctly u made 'points' but i only see an open ended question, and a claim in which u suggest that being clean can't make someone feel better, which is obvs incorrect. I'm trying to decipher what u even mean

OP: I do pointless things on purpose when I feel like it

Lmaooooo this is why people tell incels to take a shower.

OP: I do pointless things on purpose when I feel like it
Conveniently leaving out my reply, you should just have kept quiet and gtfo cuck lmao. Yeah it's 'pointless' in the sense of unproductive to post here too, yet you do it, nothing is literally 'pointless' it's impossible, because ofcourse everything you do has a motive. You remind me of redditors lol, no critical thinking skills

• Hmm...
Reactions: RawMogger
You're retarded lmao. I'm just too busy right now to write you an essay and your gay avi distracts me.

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
You're retarded lmao. I'm just too busy right now to write you an essay and your gay avi distracts me.
It's obvious you have nothing to say, you never had any valid muh 'points' you can read back and see, but sure

Only makes sense when u're good looking and r in contact with foids

• +1
Only makes sense when u're good looking and r in contact with foids
Even then doesn't matter much to the point of not being and smelling repulsive, looks are 100x of hygiene

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
Screenshot 20240901 112726 Chrome

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and Alucard69
Things like hygiene and smelling good like cologne aren't relevant. Even i don't shower everyday if i don't feel like it, i do it when i want to
I brush my teeth x3 a day and it matterz a lot cuz 2 isnt cutting it and neither is non prescription tooth paste

Showering once a day isnt enough either if ur in hot countries

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and Alucard69
I brush my teeth x3 a day and it matterz a lot cuz 2 isnt cutting it and neither is non prescription tooth paste
What you eat matters alot more i'm pretty sure, and brushing your teeth 2 much is counterproductive because of the enamel erosion, idk the topic tho so i might be wrong, i have just heard it a couple of times

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
What you eat matters alot more i'm pretty sure, and brushing your teeth 2 much is counterproductive because of the enamel erosion, idk the topic tho so i might be wrong, i have just heard it a couple of times
Depence on the tooth brush i think

• +1

So you're the stinky cunt I walked past yesterday who didn't wipe his arse, you fucking smelly cunt.

• Love it
Even then doesn't matter much to the point of not being and smelling repulsive, looks are 100x of hygiene
It's cope anyways for the most part. My ex gf liked my smell when i didn't shower and so do i

If u eat somewhat healthy u don't smell bad, shower gel and shampoo r just jew scams

• +1
smelling like shit is law for sub5s

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender