Hymen reconstruction surgery

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
@TRUE_CEL said that in the Netherlands many Muslim women have hymen reconstruction surgery to become "virgins" before marriage. Their Muslim husbands often go with them to the surgery center and then celebrate it. So if that solves the problem of finding a virgin wife, why not just find a used Muslim roastie and have her undergo hymen reconstruction surgery before marriage?

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and currylightskin
@TRUE_CEL said that in the Netherlands many Muslim women have hymen reconstruction surgery to become "virgins" before marriage. Their Muslim husbands often go with them to the surgery center and then celebrate it. So if that solves the problem of finding a virgin wife, why not just find a used Muslim roastie and have her undergo hymen reconstruction surgery before marriage?
I will make sure my wife does through fgm so she doesn't enjoy sex 😹😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
The Dutch have outlawed this practice since recent times, like a year or two, they don't do it anymore. Because the hymen can break without having had intercourse and even with intercourse it doesn't always break. 50% of women have reported they didn't bleed the first time they had sex. Based on these reasons, it is no longer something that medical professionals provide.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 18840