Hyoid bone

Repzta

Repzta

Iron
There’s no surgery for a low hyoid bone ?? If my hyoid bone is not high enough What can I do ?

there isn't, search hyoid bone on realself, doctors give some alternatives

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
20180522 163513
IMG 20191110 191848

No surgery, just tongue placement and fat loss.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, poonkiller9000, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
There’s no surgery for a low hyoid bone ?? If my hyoid bone is not high enough What can I do ?
The girl in you profile is ugly af btw

low hyoid = over since no surgery for it

neck fat is cope

Believe whatever your mind allows for my friend
ur hyoid on left is high too

its just high body fat and shit beard grooming

skinny person with a low hyoid always looks worse than fat person with a high hyoid
ur recessed no opinion for u
my hyoid is average though

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta

skinny person with a low hyoid always looks worse than fat person with a high hyoid

my hyoid is average thoughView attachment 191460
i just can't fucking believe you. i saw pics of your squinted eye area and i was amazed. i thought you were gigachad and earned the forums respect, but you ended up as recessed low t incel and even more humilliating yourself every time you posted something about your oneitis. you even doxxed your friend. it's truly over for you. change identities or something bro

i just can't fucking believe you. i saw pics of your squinted eye area and i was amazed. i thought you were gigachad and earned the forums respect, but you ended up as recessed low t incel and even more humilliating yourself every time you posted something about your oneitis. you even doxxed your friend. it's truly over for you. change identities or something bro
ye I have a recessed jaw and recessed chin

I dont squint my photos what the fuck are u on about

my hyoid is average thoughView attachment 191460
Massive cope. Hyoid bone is movable. Just swallow in front of a mirror and hold the swallow for a couple of seconds and feel/see where your hyoid is. It'll be higher. Tongue on palate = higher-set hyoid. It's as simple as that.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
@maxmendietta Im a khhtv I don't get ur point

I've been rejected by every girl I've asked out

im ugly I never said I was attractive

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
@maxmendietta Im a khhtv I don't get ur point

I've been rejected by every girl I've asked out

im ugly I never said I was attractive

this is fucking unbelievable
this is elliot rodger tier autism

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • JFL
I'm very ugly

im sorry for existing and having u see me
You have one of the best eye areas I've ever seen (dead srs) and eye area is by far one of the most important features. Unless you're manlet-tier, don't shower regularly or are a true autist (most likely), you shouldn't have any issues with dating at least a small number of females.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Short Ugly and Brown
Kybella or submental liposuction

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
You have one of the best eye areas I've ever seen (dead srs) and eye area is by far one of the most important features. Unless you're manlet-tier, don't shower regularly or are a true autist (most likely), you shouldn't have any issues with dating at least a small number of females.
eye area isn't as nearly as important as lower third irl

I see plenty of bogeyed subhumans irl, but barely any recessed lowerthirdcels

women die over jaw, don't give a fuck about eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Where did he post pics

Where did he post pics
I don't squint eyes lol he's coping so hard

Even irl when I say I'm ugly to my mom or dad or friends or guys I'm with they just respond saying u have sick eyes or something along the lines of an eye area comment

Is rather have an 8/10 eye area with a 3/10 jaw then have a 4/10 eye area and jaw like @maxmendietta cuz I'm getting jaw surgery soon anyways and it's easier to fix jaw

the him vs school chad thread
Recessed side profile but you can't say he's ugly from that alone. He sent me pics, they were bad quality albeit but he looked above average

@Bewusst @Short Ugly and Brown how is my hyoid bone? Low or high?

Attachments

• C98A3ED7-F1B4-4B98-A7A1-816E4E95A603.jpeg
    C98A3ED7-F1B4-4B98-A7A1-816E4E95A603.jpeg
    82.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 5B8311B9-A02F-4173-A08B-7DB54E4907B1.jpeg
    5B8311B9-A02F-4173-A08B-7DB54E4907B1.jpeg
    81 KB · Views: 29
  • B89E7845-3B3F-4481-B44B-6B891720B12E.jpeg
    B89E7845-3B3F-4481-B44B-6B891720B12E.jpeg
    62.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 21F811B1-A847-44E4-BDF9-42E0E0340331.jpeg
    21F811B1-A847-44E4-BDF9-42E0E0340331.jpeg
    62.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 1A561096-C15F-41C6-A5B6-F4FE0E3E44A2.jpeg
    1A561096-C15F-41C6-A5B6-F4FE0E3E44A2.jpeg
    68.9 KB · Views: 29
  • F236DCD9-B9B0-482F-8DA9-EB5161E16E9E.jpeg
    F236DCD9-B9B0-482F-8DA9-EB5161E16E9E.jpeg
    65.3 KB · Views: 28
  • 252CA2D6-7AFD-4F4B-9140-804438EBB1C1.jpeg
    252CA2D6-7AFD-4F4B-9140-804438EBB1C1.jpeg
    66.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 25E0E68D-FB3F-499B-81E9-264A6E566D2D.jpeg
    25E0E68D-FB3F-499B-81E9-264A6E566D2D.jpeg
    63.9 KB · Views: 37
I don't squint eyes lol he's coping so hard

Even irl when I say I'm ugly to my mom or dad or friends or guys I'm with they just respond saying u have sick eyes or something along the lines of an eye area comment

Is rather have an 8/10 eye area with a 3/10 jaw then have a 4/10 eye area and jaw like @maxmendietta cuz I'm getting jaw surgery soon anyways and it's easier to fix jaw
Nah squintfag, i finish my facepuller and i will ascend. you can't fix your squint and you can't fix your autist brain. you will be forever an incel so might as well start making some friends on the forum

eye area isn't as nearly as important as lower third irl

I see plenty of bogeyed subhumans irl, but barely any recessed lowerthirdcels

women die over jaw, don't give a fuck about eyes
That's what you made yourself believe to explain your lack of success with women. But you're wrong. Eye area and lower third are roughly of same importance. I see guys with mediocre lower thirds but good eye areas who have a gf all the time. I have never - EVER - seen a single guy in a relationship with an ugly eye area but many who are overweight and with mediocre/bad lower thirds. But then again, Idk how reccessed you are or whether you have micrognathia - which def would explain your issues then. Pm me pics and I'll do my best to help.

• Love it
Nah squintfag, i finish my facepuller and i will ascend. you can't fix your squint and you can't fix your autist brain. you will be forever an incel so might as well start making some friends on the forum
Ur literally just fucking jealous dude

Get a life
That's what you made yourself believe to explain your lack of success with women. But you're wrong. Eye area and lower third are roughly of same importance. I see guys with mediocre lower thirds but good eye areas who have a gf all the time. I have never - EVER - seen a single guy in a relationship with an ugly eye area but many who are overweight and with mediocre/bad lower thirds. But then again, Idk how reccessed you are or whether you have micrognathia - which def would explain your issues then. Pm me pics and I'll do my best to help.
I have good eyes but a bad jaw

But I'm also 5foot8, ethnic, and live in California and in an 80% white school
IMG 2629
IMG 2630
IMG 2631
IMG 2632
My jaw is on left

@Bewusst @Short Ugly and Brown how is my hyoid bone? Low or high?
It's decent. As I said, this "low hyoid bone" shit is cope because the bone is movable and its position can be altered. Almost everyone can make his hyoid low by dropping the tongue and almost everyone at a reasonable body fat level can raise it to look decent.

@Bewusst @EthnicelAscension @Short Ugly and Brown heres a short video in motion for better assessment (I show it from both left and right side so if you guys can watch full video that’ll be appreciated, thanks):

@Bewusst @EthnicelAscension @Short Ugly and Brown heres a short video in motion for better assessment (I show it from both left and right side so if you guys can watch full video that’ll be appreciated, thanks):

Make your own thread instead of spamming here (no offense)

I meant full face pics, not this bs. Side and front.
IMG 2596
IMG 2635

I'm a khhtv and I have never had a gf so roast me all u want I don't have anything to fight for anyways

nice make up faggot
can't get foids even with foid fakeup trick
the autism levels are history level high

giphy.gif
I only have contacts on

Just stop spamming me u jealous bitch

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta and Bewusst
nice make up faggot
can't get foids even with foid fakeup trick
the autism levels are history level high

giphy.gif
Don't bash fakeup, if applied properly, fake up is a gift from god that allows you to ascend nearly 2 PSL points (once again if done right).

Don't bash fakeup, if applied properly, fake up is a gift from god that allows you to ascend nearly 2 PSL points (once again if done right).
I'm not wearing it tho

he's just another white incel with shit hair genes meanwhile ethnics have good hair growth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and maxmendietta
View attachment 191512View attachment 191513
I'm a khhtv and I have never had a gf so roast me all u want I don't have anything to fight for anyways

I only have contacts on

Just stop spamming me u jealous bitch
I remember your pics actually. Didn't know you were wearing colored contacts. You look fine and def good enough for dating/relationships. Your voice is good too. You're either trolling us all or have issues other than your looks.

I'm not wearing it tho

he's just another white incel with shit hair genes meanwhile ethnics have good hair growth
you use eye liner emo bitch
im hispanic and genemog your whole family and any future offspring you'll ever have

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA