Hyoid bone

I remember your pics actually. Didn't know you were wearing colored contacts. You look fine and def good enough for dating/relationships. Your voice is good too. You're either trolling us all or have issues other than your looks.

He’s about average or just over. Has to be trolling to a certain degree.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
I'm not wearing it tho

he's just another white incel with shit hair genes meanwhile ethnics have good hair growth
Mind telling me about your contact lense maxxing experience? What colors? Are you undetectable by normies? etc.
Mind telling me about your contact lense maxxing experience? What colors? Are you undetectable by normies? etc.
JFL I'm hijacking this hyoid bone thread :lul:

He’s about average or just over. Has to be trolling to a certain degree.
Dude why don't you eyebrowmaxx and do slight squinting?

• +1
Reactions: ArabIncel

I’m going to get 20,000-25,000 dollars worth of eye surgeries in the near future. So no need to really squintmaxx. As for my eyebrows, I’m getting them microbladed soon.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
I'm starting to believe this as well
IMG 2616
IMG 2619
Ye I definitely don't have an obsession and I'm totally larping about all the oneitis stuff, yup.
you use eye liner emo bitch
im hispanic and genemog your whole family and any future offspring you'll ever have
I don't use any of that

Kybella or submental liposuction
Chin/neck lipo is on my list of surgeries. I have an excess of fat that's unresponsive to diet and exercise.

How subhuman would you say I am (full 1-2 minute video shoot of me below from different angles in different lighting conditions):

Chin/neck lipo is on my list of surgeries. I have an excess of fat that's unresponsive to diet and exercise.
No fat is unresponsive, lose more weifht