Hyper masculine men don't produce good looking daughters

WrathOfOlives

WrathOfOlives

Iron
I think I understand why girls lean more to the prettyboy/chad look than the ultra masculine / ogre look. Seeing Brock Lesnar's daughter, you'll understand this too:

Ultra masculine features/genesets translate into a 50% chance of having an unattractive daughter, it's not great odds - and I think women instinctively understand this.

However a chad/prettyboy with a balance of attractive masculine and feminine features is like hedging your bets genetically that the son or daughter will have a high SMV.

A guy like vinnie hacker has nowhere near as many masculine dimorphic traits as brock lesnar, yet he has infinitely higher appeal with women because he has attractive feminine and masculine features.

He has long eyelashes, thick lips, hollow cheeks, smaill waist, wide jawline, amongst other good features which means having a child with him will do well in terms of looks, be it a daughter or son.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, greycel, Kazey and 10 others
water

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Ryldoo IS COPING, hopecel and 5 others
this is not true

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: overtier1011, Lucid, IMOGYOU and 1 other person
btw

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, DrTony, aleksander and 11 others
A guy like vinnie hacker has nowhere near as many masculine dimorphic traits as brock lesnar, yet he has infinitely higher appeal with women because he has attractive feminine and masculine features.
why do yall dickride that htn so much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dehydrated, xeqri and SomaliMax
retards here cope to much with facial masculinity and dimorphism, nitpicking at every little feature

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Zikel_Nut, hopecel and 1 other person
4a6be7deefa79e0d423804509cfe7388

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Decha, greycel, Kazey and 3 others
I think I understand why girls lean more to the prettyboy/chad look than the ultra masculine / ogre look. Seeing Brock Lesnar's daughter, you'll understand this too:

View attachment 2806715

Ultra masculine features/genesets translate into a 50% chance of having an unattractive daughter, it's not great odds - and I think women instinctively understand this.

However a chad/prettyboy with a balance of attractive masculine and feminine features is like hedging your bets genetically that the son or daughter will have a high SMV.

View attachment 2806722

He has long eyelashes, thick lips, hollow cheeks, smaill waist, wide jawline, amongst other good features which means having a child with him will do well in terms of looks, be it a daughter or son.
Use an example of an equally attractive masculine man Brock Lesnar dosent look attractive. Having masculine beauty isn't that it's this.
Download 43

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011, Kazey, hopecel and 1 other person
Hypermasculine men only have daughters somehow

• +1
Reactions: adam_ross2549, hiwasuwor and LooksThinker
Makes sense why most indian girls or brown girls look grotesque.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aleksander, N8verBegan and forevermirin
Today women only want Feminine women, no joke

View attachment 2806715

View attachment 2806722

true thats why looking feminine is much better than being a "masculine chad" with a square face but niggas on this forum are too dumb to realize its about ur genetic offspring u pass on to the future GENRIATIRATIONS NIGGA!

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Zikel_Nut
I think woman most likely to pick pretty boys in USA then third world places

yk whats crazy i saw this post and immediately thought of my uncle whos hypermasc literally chad in his prime (no cap) - both his daughters are 6ft+ and look like the rock.

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
if u take roids your chances of your offspring being female is much higher

• +1
Reactions: robtical, Chintuck22, aspiringexcel and 2 others
The thing is children usually look like their mothers, except men will just develop the same features but more masculine because of T levels.

This is a good thing because of what you described.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
Also Brock Lesnar is ugly so it's not "hyper-masculinity" that's the issue.

The thing is children usually look like their mothers, except men will just develop the same features but more masculine because of T levels.

Is this true?

water, this is the main evolutionary basis behind pretty boy/maesthetic female preference. That said, a hyper masculine man still has higher SMV than an average MTN

water, this is the main evolutionary basis behind pretty boy/maesthetic female preference. That said, a hyper masculine man still has higher SMV than an average MTN
Yeah I agree with this. Being a niche preference that some women really, really like is a way better position than being an invisible normie.

• +1
Reactions: nofap and kanderior
it doesn't matter for women in long run though

they have been way more sexually successful throughout history no matter what they look like

No opposite
But that rule is not always 100%

View attachment 2806715

View attachment 2806722

ok but this is common sense, we didnt need a thread for this bhai