hyperborea

Shkreliii

Shkreliii

Kraken
If you dont know the north and south pole are going to switch places, infact it happens every 200k years but has happened for 600k years it's rapidly moving, which means going into hyperborea when all the walmart welfare cereal eaters get ghetto blasted by 20 foot waves and radiation, it's time to shine, it's time to chad.

i have thousands of gallons of free water, flowing through my property, everyday.

i have around 30 big shelters close, i have soon a fully functional mushroom farm, i have 20k of solar power. What the fuck are you doing? Pussy? Eat your walmart welfaree cereal

start stealing beef, imagine a sprear chucker risking their life for a 20 dollar pork loin, and you cant even waltz in there and steal it like the modern spear chuckers, aka the darkened people, aka the peaceful riot people.
bye

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
infact i vote for shipping as many migrants in here, and i hope they'll all make 8 children to become radiated brain fodder for the god that is the sun, let it collect their souls.

infact, i hope all of these fresh ripe rentoids, fund my own security, that is, to become a wasteland chad.

• +1
imagine this im a .orger with an anime pfp i dont even like, whilst tens of thousands of chlidren are starving.

in ameriburger they're fed with mcdonalds and cereal and koolaid

• +1
good thread

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
good thread
good god, black people could've been the white mans best friend, instead they're being jewed.
i love jews, they're the future wasteland knights, however it's indeed their bad behaviour

• +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite
good god, black people could've been the white mans best friend, instead they're being jewed.
i love jews, they're the future wasteland knights, however it's indeed their bad behaviour

because kfc people didn't take part in the great neanderthal war they didn't realize jews need to be ganged up on
gg better luck next time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back