Hypergamy 2.0: Older men are doomed

nolonger_human

nolonger_human

Mistral
Joined
Jan 7, 2026
Posts
2,054
Reputation
1,932
Ultimately more and more women are OPENLY preferring younger men. Even on my 20 year old chadfish 30+ year old women are matching me. This is a trend backed by data and makes a lot of sense since youth in both men and women is considered an attractive trait, and arguably the main driver of attraction. The way height in men is a factor of attraction and so women collectively agreed to ONLY date men above 6ft (85th percentile of male height) they will do the same for age. It will be the new era of hypergamy. Women of ALL ages are going to only date/have sex with young men (20-25) since they have THAT MUCH control over the dating market. A 30 year old oofy-doofy will be crushing on his coworker meanwhile she's getting fucked by a 22 year old Chad. This is probably be in the VERY late stage of hypergamy 2 (which recently began) but will still likely happen.

Right now foids ONLY have interest in Tall White HTN+ men. Going forward YOUTH will be added to that list of requirements. Also there will be population collapse, nuclear family being destroyed, Involuntary celibacy being the norm, as well as many other predictions.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns, EverythingMattersCel, Centurion Hunter and 2 others
over for anyone khhv age 30+ :feelsrope:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns and nolonger_human
I pray for the men of the future, they are gonna look at hypergamy 1.0 as a PARADISE
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns
Lol easy to control stupid woman
 
  • +1
Reactions: nolonger_human
Im 22 and 6'3 KHHV what do I do
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns and nolonger_human
Ultimately more and more women are OPENLY preferring younger men. Even on my 20 year old chadfish 30+ year old women are matching me. This is a trend backed by data and makes a lot of sense since youth in both men and women is considered an attractive trait, and arguably the main driver of attraction. The way height in men is a factor of attraction and so women collectively agreed to ONLY date men above 6ft (85th percentile of male height) they will do the same for age. It will be the new era of hypergamy. Women of ALL ages are going to only date/have sex with young men (20-25) since they have THAT MUCH control over the dating market. A 30 year old oofy-doofy will be crushing on his coworker meanwhile she's getting fucked by a 22 year old Chad. This is probably be in the VERY late stage of hypergamy 2 (which recently began) but will still likely happen.

Right now foids ONLY have interest in Tall White HTN+ men. Going forward YOUTH will be added to that list of requirements. Also there will be population collapse, nuclear family being destroyed, Involuntary celibacy being the norm, as well as many other predictions.
angers me so much how these fucking women cry all the time about how men only want younger women and thats pedo activity but them wanting younger men isnt
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns and nolonger_human
angers me so much how these fucking women cry all the time about how men only want younger women and thats pedo activity but them wanting younger men isnt
I know they’re soo braindead and hypocritical it’s insane.
 
  • +1
Reactions: overforme3
Ultimately more and more women are OPENLY preferring younger men. Even on my 20 year old chadfish 30+ year old women are matching me. This is a trend backed by data and makes a lot of sense since youth in both men and women is considered an attractive trait, and arguably the main driver of attraction. The way height in men is a factor of attraction and so women collectively agreed to ONLY date men above 6ft (85th percentile of male height) they will do the same for age. It will be the new era of hypergamy. Women of ALL ages are going to only date/have sex with young men (20-25) since they have THAT MUCH control over the dating market. A 30 year old oofy-doofy will be crushing on his coworker meanwhile she's getting fucked by a 22 year old Chad. This is probably be in the VERY late stage of hypergamy 2 (which recently began) but will still likely happen.

Right now foids ONLY have interest in Tall White HTN+ men. Going forward YOUTH will be added to that list of requirements. Also there will be population collapse, nuclear family being destroyed, Involuntary celibacy being the norm, as well as many other predictions.
Thats what oldfags get for raping the dating market
Its sad that american boomertards wont be affected by this
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns and nolonger_human
Im 22 and 6'3 KHHV what do I do
How tf are you 6 3 and incel
Unless you live in some mountain village in Serbia where the avg height is 6 1 I dont see it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns
How tf are you 6 3 and incel
Unless you live in some mountain village in Serbia where the avg height is 6 1 I dont see it
I can send pics

I was abused by my parents then bullied

Then I became a mute and I became quiet so I never socialized, Idk how to even begin talking to foids I literally have 0 friends
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns, nolonger_human and Centurion Hunter
Idk if im NT or not Im just very quiet and barely socialize

Im not on any dating app
Try dating apps, is that doesn’t work out you might be cooked. I’m 20 6t2 KHHV
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Centurion Hunter
I can send pics

I was abused by my parents then bullied

Then I became a mute and I became quiet so I never socialized, Idk how to even begin talking to foids I literally have 0 friends
Damn brother I am sorry
Feel free to send the pics brother
You got fucked hard by the NT pill
You might be deserving of belief that you are an actual tallcel unlike NTfagg 6 3 LastGerman
 
Men treat themselves like shit that's why women age much better. I been watching GILFs porno for a while and I noticed most women are still fuckable into their 50s
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns and nolonger_human
Men treat themselves like shit that's why women age much better. I been watching GILFs porno for a while and I noticed most women are still fuckable into their 50s
Yeah stress turns people into disgusting creatures, women have nothing to stress about
 
  • +1
Reactions: them streets b cold
And hasnt any bitch complimented you on your height?
Yeah but it doesn’t rly mean much. Like foids asked me out and stuff but they weren’t rly my type. i dont rly care that I’m KHHV tbh
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Centurion Hunter
Should I just fuck 17-18 year olds cus wtf do I do
Honestly I wish I can help but like I’m KHHV as well and I’m clueless socially. If you’re willing to fuck 17-18 year olds you should
 
Yeah stress turns people into disgusting creatures, women have nothing to stress about
Johnny Sins is one inspiration for ageing well. He's got an easy life too, stress management is literally everything:blackpill:
 
  • +1
Reactions: nolonger_human
Wait me too, I’m from Toronto
Bro nice, also foids have complimented you before thats good

Foids have only shown strong IOI's but because Idk how to talk to people I never talked to those foids

I wana start now but idk how I barely go out
 
  • +1
Reactions: nolonger_human
Johnny Sins is one inspiration for ageing well. He's got an easy life too, stress management is literally everything:blackpill:
That’s kinda why I fw Bryan Johnson. He’s ahead of his time
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns and them streets b cold
Bro nice, also foids have complimented you before thats good

Foids have only shown strong IOI's but because Idk how to talk to people I never talked to those foids

I wana start now but idk how I barely go out
ioi’s are really good. I barely go out too tbh unless it’s to classes. I’m also in engineering so it’s not like I interact with women
 
ioi’s are really good. I barely go out too tbh unless it’s to classes. I’m also in engineering so it’s not like I interact with women
I take psychology but I scared the foids in my group

One of them said if you hate me you don't have to be in my group

And then I was like wdym and she said nvm

One of them liked me but again idk how to socialize or do anything
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns and nolonger_human
That’s exactly what will happen. It’s gonna be a fucking nightmare JFL
At least the gen alpha chads will be soyed out so we can become ogres and beat them
 
  • +1
Reactions: nolonger_human
but-but org told me that millionaires and actors ageing like fine wine....
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jgns and nolonger_human
Men treat themselves like shit that's why women age much better. I been watching GILFs porno for a while and I noticed most women are still fuckable into their 50s
nothing to do with ageing. They are just well known for paying for plastic surgery
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jgns, nolonger_human and them streets b cold
G
I take psychology but I scared the foids in my group

One of them said if you hate me you don't have to be in my group

And then I was like wdym and she said nvm

One of them liked me but again idk how to socialize or do anything
Foids are soo weird istg
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thay_Jane
Fuck I’m the professor Jiang of blackpill
 

Similar threads

tebbel
Replies
9
Views
90
pharmaci3t
pharmaci3t
Chadeep
Replies
5
Views
57
Chadeep
Chadeep
WannaBe6'
Looksmax HYPERGAMY
Replies
7
Views
52
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
YungVampLyfe
Replies
8
Views
76
3xiler
3xiler

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top