hypergamy hittin different in 2022

It confirms the point that you will be dumpster diving (aka going 2-3 pts below) on dating apps.

The only app I wasn't dumpster diving on was Hinge.
On Hinge you're often paired up with people of a similar looks level

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
because they also know it’s either a joke or it’s funny anyway even if it’s real

they don’t match because they want to fuck her

if i have to explain all this to u then it’s over bro
They legit wanted to fuck her

• JFL
They legit wanted to fuck her
no, they acted like they did to get a funny reaction bro. are you being serious right now? or playing autist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, ItsOver.com and Xangsane
no, they acted like they did to get a funny reaction bro. are you being serious right now? or playing autist

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and DivineBeing
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, ItsOver.com, DivineBeing and 1 other person
Meet girls IRL
Tinder is trash
irl dating is a meme.
just go to bars bro, just compete with 50 looksmaxxed men bro. (y)

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and oatmeal
irl dating is a meme.
just go to bars bro, just compete with 50 looksmaxxed men bro. (y)
you mean the alcoholics with beer bellys? online dating is embarrassing and scripted, if you really want to compensate for looksmaxxed people you wouldn't go online where she can scroll pass thousands of normie tier men you would approach her and take the likely rejection. You are going to fuck a roastie whale online at the very least, no trad wife on tinder

• JFL
I uploaded my pictures to Tinder and paid $39 just to get validation. I matched with every man on Tinder within a 25 mile radius. That wasn't enough validation so I recorded this to post on Tik Tok, I will faux rope if I don't get 1,000,000 views

• JFL
you mean the alcoholics with beer bellys? online dating is embarrassing and scripted, if you really want to compensate for looksmaxxed people you wouldn't go online where she can scroll pass thousands of normie tier men you would approach her and take the likely rejection. You are going to fuck a roastie whale online at the very least, no trad wife on tinder
cope bars and clubs are full with tall looksmaxxed men. never met a girl irl, online mogs hard

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, oatmeal and plneet