HYPERGAMY only affects MTN and below. (double edged sword fueled)

CookieGuy

CookieGuy

Master
Hello, today I want to discuss you guys a point that may change your thoughts on hypergamy.
Did you know that hypergamy really only affects MTN and below? (look wise)

For those of you guys why don’t know what hypergamy is, it’s when women chase after Better men in looks than themselves, here is an image with chipmunks that I believe explains it pretty well
IMG 4352

However, a HTN vs a Chad or a Chadlite don’t notice this affect as much, as at that point things get much more subjective and that’s when other factors come into play. Look at it more like this,
Untitled167 20241016113243

(Quick mistake in the graph btw “CL” and “chad” with the arrows should be replaced with Stacy and stacylite) This makes sense due to HTN+ being at a chad level and since girls can’t rate attractiveness they can’t see little facial details that differentiate a HTN from a CHAD, plus it’s down to preference

You may be wondering, “where did you put LTN and MTN?” Buddy… they are currently rotting in their own poopoo while playing Fortnite

Let me know if you agree

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: yyy, BeanletMogger, JOJOcelReturns and 12 others
Yea for LTR is indeed true but if we talk about slaying it's all Chad

• +1
Reactions: twojei, Kao, truthhurts and 1 other person
I’d say the opposite tbh. Even LTNs are even able to slay if they are in the right places or clubs. Clubs are completely mixed bags and I actually advice that most InceIs who don’t care about relationships start going to the cIub if they are atleast mid LTN or higher

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: curryascenderr, thereallegend, twojei and 5 others
I’d say the opposite tbh. Even LTNs are even able to slay if they are in the right places or clubs. Clubs are completely mixed bags and I actually advice that most InceIs who don’t care about relationships start going to the cIub if they are atleast mid LTN or higher
ltn and mtn are able to slay if they have good appealing faces + height. if not, they're gonna be rotting on looksmax.org

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, CookieGuy and Art of Pattinson
ltn and mtn are able to slay if they have good appealing faces + height. if not, they're gonna be rotting on looksmax.org
LTN and good appealing faces don’t really go together. But I suppose some LTNs who aren’t soft maxxed and would be atleast MTN softmaxxed can have appeal. Some girls see the vision more than the product itself

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Ghoulish and looksmaxxing223
Chads are definitely noticing, not as much but they been feeling it. It comes mostly in the form of the quality of girls they get, not the number.

I've been seeing more and more Chads settling for girls below. Whereas back in the day you'd say couples were more looksmatched. I've made the point that nowadays you need to be 1 psl above a girl, at least, for her to consider a relationship with you.

Anything below that, it could be half a point, and you're entering uncertain territory.

But I also have made the point that, despite all the bs here irl Chads are basically MTN to HTN who are TALL.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, JustABadDream, CookieGuy and 1 other person
Hello, today I want to discuss you guys a point that may change your thoughts on hypergamy.

For those of you guys why don’t know what hypergamy is, it’s when women chase after Better men in looks than themselves, here is an image with chipmunks that I believe explains it pretty well
View attachment 3241262
However, a HTN vs a Chad or a Chadlite don’t notice this affect as much, as at that point things get much more subjective and that’s when other factors come into play. Look at it more like this,
View attachment 3241270
(Quick mistake in the graph btw “CL” and “chad” with the arrows should be replaced with Stacy and stacylite) This makes sense due to HTN+ being at a chad level and since girls can’t rate attractiveness they can’t see little facial details that differentiate a HTN from a CHAD, plus it’s down to preference

You may be wondering, “where did you put LTN and MTN?” Buddy… they are currently rotting in their own poopoo while playing Fortnite

Let me know if you agree
The chipmunks thing is too funny 😂😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: qazw, twojei, Xangsane and 1 other person
Chads are definitely noticing, not as much but they been feeling it. It comes mostly in the form of the quality of girls they get, not the number.

I've been seeing more and more Chads settling for girls below. Whereas back in the day you'd say couples were more looksmatched. I've made the point that nowadays you need to be 1 psl above a girl, at least, for her to consider a relationship with you.

Anything below that, it could be half a point, and you're entering uncertain territory.

But I also have made the point that, despite all the bs here irl Chads are basically MTN to HTN who are TALL.
Not rlly PSL rating. You gotta be like 1 decile score higher (Normie rate) HOWEEVEER. That’s cope because anything lower than HTN gets lucky

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

there's a chad on tiktok who makes bp'd tiktok videos talking about hypergamy and how women aren't shit LOL and women agree with him in comment s:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
slaying is not a problem if you put in the work, as a ltn and mtn. Real metric should always be retention, imo. Women nowadays will hookup with ''cute'' guys then ghost.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
slaying is not a problem if you put in the work, as a ltn and mtn. Real metric should always be retention, imo. Women nowadays will hookup with ''cute'' guys then ghost.
Exactly slaying isn’t a problem for anyone

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi
LTN and good appealing faces don’t really go together. But I suppose some LTNs who aren’t soft maxxed and would be atleast MTN softmaxxed can have appeal. Some girls see the vision more than the product itself
when appealing faces, i mean features that are really common/ harmonize with each other well. If you have rare features and like no harmony, you're cooked.

there's a chad on tiktok who makes bp'd tiktok videos talking about hypergamy and how women aren't shit LOL and women agree with him in comment s:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I gotta see this!!! 😹💀💀 I believe you but that’s just genuinely insane. HTN+ get to do whatever they want in life

• +1
Not rlly PSL rating. You gotta be like 1 decile score higher (Normie rate) HOWEEVEER. That’s cope because anything lower than HTN gets lucky
I put psl because that would equate in 2 points in normie scale, which I think is accurate. That means only a 9 can easily plate/retain a 7.

when appealing faces, i mean features that are really common/ harmonize with each other well. If you have rare features and like no harmony, you're cooked.
I guess. I’m probably cooked since I have a very odd eye area, my alar base is a bit weird, and my lower third is not good

• +1
I put psl because that would equate in 2 points in normie scale, which I think is accurate. That means only a 9 can easily plate/retain a 7.
Definitely not no. HTN+ it doesn’t matter with points, you forget girls can’t accurately measure attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I think 1 point above girl is not enough nowadays. She won't stick around for long.

You really need to mog her.

• +1
This makes sense due to HTN+ being at a chad level and since girls can’t rate attractiveness they can’t see little facial details that differentiate a HTN from a CHAD, plus it’s down to preference
You basically told us Chad and HTN is the same thing here ?
The preference thing I agree but between HTN and Chad is a huge gap
HTN you are a normie but you don't look so bad, Chad everyone is sucking on your cock

Definitely not no. HTN+ it doesn’t matter with points, you forget girls can’t accurately measure attractiveness
It really depends, girls have different tastes and preferences. Your smv will have to higher either way. It's rare for girls to plate with looksmatch.

• +1
It really depends, girls have different tastes and preferences. Your smv will have to higher either way. It's rare for girls to plate with looksmatch.
I’m gonna be honest. That’s cope. Because girls think “Hot or Not” if he’s HTN+ she won’t care and it will come down to type. At that point other factors will matter to her like haircut, money, job, etc. anything lower than HTN is kind of screwed and a mixed bag.

You basically told us Chad and HTN is the same thing here ?
The preference thing I agree but between HTN and Chad is a huge gap
HTN you are a normie but you don't look so bad, Chad everyone is sucking on your cock
Girls can’t tell different between HTN and Chad in the real world. There is a gap but for girls they think “Hot or Not”. I strongly believe the different tiers in HTN+ are more appreciated and discussed amongst men than women. I am someone with many female friends so I do know their dynamics a bit more than others here who don’t talk to many females

• +1
Girls can’t tell different between HTN and Chad in the real world. There is a gap but for girls they think “Hot or Not”. I strongly believe the different tiers in HTN+ are more appreciated and discussed amongst men than women. I am someone with many female friends so I do know their dynamics a bit more than others here who don’t talk to many females
Either you or the entier ranking system is fucking stupid, if HTN and Chad are not different IRL, we need to change the scale so that Chads are Chads and HTNs are HTNs based on what women think

• +1
Either you or the entier ranking system is fucking stupid, if HTN and Chad are not different IRL, we need to change the scale so that Chads are Chads and HTNs are HTNs based on what women think
These scales are not entirely based on what women think. If that was the case then Pete Davidson would be chad and so on and so on 😹
scales ar

I’m gonna be honest. That’s cope. Because girls think “Hot or Not” if he’s HTN+ she won’t care and it will come down to type. At that point other factors will matter to her like haircut, money, job, etc. anything lower than HTN is kind of screwed and a mixed bag.
Yeah they think hot or not, but ''hot'' is almost always some guy who's clearly above her in SMV.

if we strictly talk in terms of looks, that could be simply some guy who's a MTN but is really tall. It's not that hard.

• +1
Yeah they think hot or not, but ''hot'' is almost always some guy who's clearly above her in SMV.

if we strictly talk in terms of looks, that could be simply some guy who's a MTN but is really tall. It's not that hard.
I think this community may over exaggerate how cooked they are, especially high MTN’s and HTN’s who think it’s over for them lol

• +1
These scales are not entirely based on what women think. If that was the case then Pete Davidson would be chad and so on and so on 😹
Pete Davidson is attrictive only cuz halo from humour fame etc...
We talk physical attraction from women

Pete Davidson is attrictive only cuz halo from humour fame etc...
We talk physical attraction from women
Women don’t see big difference between HTNs and Chadlites and Chads. They just see different archetypes and phenols and their own preferences at that point

• +1
Reactions: Whatever and BProdigy
Women don’t see big difference between HTNs and Chadlites and Chads. They just see different archetypes and phenols and their own preferences at that point
nigga you sound like a broken record you think this because you see a chad and declare him HTN (or you think girls give what you think is a chad more attention than they actually do).
If women see HTN and Chads as the same, why do the forum differenciate them, because homos see the difference ?

• +1

View attachment 3241262
View attachment 3241270

Let me know if you agree
High iq ms paint cel came with heat

• +1

How low do chads go?

Cute?

Plate?

alvinandthechipmunkscel

• JFL
Reactions: qazw and CookieGuy
I think 1 point above girl is not enough nowadays. She won't stick around for long.

You really need to mog her.
My rule: you need to mog her without makeup.

• +1
Whats the best group to date in your opinion?

My rule: you need to mog her without makeup.
that seems fair

had a girl once freak out cuz I couldn't stop looking at her face in silence after she wash off makeup. With makeup on she was one of these hot e girls guys here simp for.

looking back she did stick for a while, so that works too.

How low do chads go?
depends on how desperate and bluepilled he is. I've seen once instance of a chad (more like a prettyboy) dating a legit fat subhuman (girl would be posting on .me if she was male) so idk. But usually they go for MTB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whatever, Xangsane and CookieGuy
that seems fair

had a girl once freak out cuz I couldn't stop looking at her face in silence after she wash off makeup. With makeup on she was one of these hot e girls guys here simp for.

looking back she did stick for a while, so that works too.
My ex was low LTB without it but Low MTB with it. Mine now is MTB and doesn’t even wear makeup

• +1
Not true, there definitely is a seperation irl from what ive witnessed with Chads(I guess on .org chadlites) that I know

It doesn't affect HTN as much because they are far more attainable(key point), more numerous(covers more bases, to do with attainability and proximity), and how many people you mog increases at a diminishing rate of return past HTN

HTN have good results and aren't affected as much by hypergamy I agree, but side by side there is a clear as day difference in actual treatment and attitude