HYPERGAMY only affects MTN and below. (double edged sword fueled)

Not true, there definitely is a seperation irl from what ive witnessed with Chads(I guess on .org chadlites) that I know

It doesn't affect HTN as much because they are far more attainable(key point), more numerous(covers more bases, to do with attainability and proximity), and how many people you mog increases at a diminishing rate of return past HTN

HTN have good results and aren't affected as much by hypergamy I agree, but side by side there is a clear as day difference in actual treatment and attitude
Definitely no difference in attitude, but definitely in treatment

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and ProBono
Not true, there definitely is a seperation irl from what ive witnessed with Chads(I guess on .org chadlites) that I know

It doesn't affect HTN as much because they are far more attainable(key point), more numerous(covers more bases, to do with attainability and proximity), and how many people you mog increases at a diminishing rate of return past HTN

HTN have good results and aren't affected as much by hypergamy I agree, but side by side there is a clear as day difference in actual treatment and attitude
What’s the difference

yes

a plate is a fwb or a fuckbuddy. But you can understand this through the means of LTRing her too.
A lot of foids are refusing to be plated these days
They are ltr or nothing

depends on how desperate and bluepilled he is. I've seen once instance of a chad (more like a prettyboy) dating a legit fat subhuman (girl would be posting on .me if she was male)
JFL
WAS HE A LEGIT PSL CHAD?
WHERE THE FUCK WAS THIS SHIT :lul::lul::lul:
so idk. But usually they go for MTB
why do they usually go for MTB and not stacylite +?

A lot of foids are refusing to be plated these days
They are ltr or nothing
that's fine too. If a guy is not beta he can just lie and pretend to be her boyfriend.

but most girls are not willing to go this far with most guys, they just ghost after hooking up with them. That is, if the guy is lucky.

By ''guys'' I mean non-chads.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
JFL
WAS HE A LEGIT PSL CHAD?

They want to feel in control. And honestly chads don’t know the difference. They just want cute girl

• +1
What u asking? Also rep pls
sorry i forgot to rep u, im just asking what group of people (racially/ethnically) would be the best for a long term relationship

What’s the difference
Submission, mind games, degree of pursuit, standards for how you actually behave(tolerance), level of fixation, willingness to conform

Although it's less of a strict HTN-chad divide, moreso just the level of interest which a girl has(which obviously tips towards Chad)

It's basically just degree of interest

• +1
JFL
WAS HE A LEGIT PSL CHAD?
I met the guy once at a party, he was trying to fuck a stacy I also wanted no bang, but he ended up being her little beta gay friend.

I didn't pay much attention back then because I wasn't that into all this psl autism, but he could easily be a model if he wanted to. He seemed a bit aspie though.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Whatever and Xangsane
sorry i forgot to rep u, im just asking what group of people (racially/ethnically) would be the best for a long term relationship
Black that is slightly mixed. Cute high voice that plays Roblox and video games. Get a bedrotter girl. Trust

• Woah
Reactions: castizo
I met the guy once at a party, he was trying to fuck a stacy I also wanted no bang, but he ended up being her little beta gay friend.
Who is the Stacy with now?
I didn't pay much attention back then because I wasn't that into all this psl autism, but he could easily be a model if he wanted to. He seemed a bit aspie though.
Was the foid a legit Stacy and how the hell did he end up with a subhuman?

Submission, mind games, degree of pursuit, standards for how you actually behave(tolerance), level of fixation, willingness to conform

Although it's less of a strict HTN-chad divide, moreso just the level of interest which a girl has(which obviously tips towards Chad)

Fair enough

• +1
Reactions: ProBono

These really only apply if the girl didn’t want you first. If the girl pursued you and wanted you however the relationship failed. Chances are it’s your fault for not keeping her interested, or the relationship being long distance (LD never works even if ur Chad)

• +1
Reactions: ProBono
Beckies are easy to maintain and they give you unconditional+unlimited attention/validation. They're basically obsessed with you and will do whatever you want them to do.

For a good dynamic these days a man needs to mog the female. Stacies know they have equal or more value and can do whatever, they treat these chads not as good as the beckies who are head over heels for them.

What many chads do is have their rotation of beckies and when they get the chance LTR some stacylite or smth. But I think even that is getting hard these days, even for them.

• +1
that's fine too. If a guy is not beta he can just lie and pretend to be her boyfriend.

but most girls are not willing to go this far with most guys, they just ghost after hooking up with them. That is, if the guy is lucky.

By ''guys'' I mean non-chads.
Even @Whatever brought it up and @6ft4
Many women refuse to be used and will screen and vet

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
Beckies are easy to maintain and they give you unconditional+unlimited attention/validation. They're basically obsessed with you and will do whatever you want them to do.

For a good dynamic these days a man needs to mog the female. Stacies know they have equal or more value and can do whatever, they treat these chads not as good as the beckies who are head over heels for them.

What many chads do is have their rotation of beckies and when they get the chance LTR some stacylite or smth. But I think even that is getting hard these days, even for them.
Many women are refusing to be played
+ I never see chads ltring stacylite these days

Who is the Stacy with now?
no idea I don't follow them on IG anymore. Maybe he finally was able to land her after all these years of simping, who knows.
Was the foid a legit Stacy and how the hell did he end up with a subhuman?
She was a real model herself.

It was surreal I went to that party and guys were literally orbiting her, like 4 guys literally surrounding her. I was naive and thought my ''confidence'' would make up for my subhumanity, I was rejected ofc.

• +1
Define cute girl
Cute. You can even be cute if ur an LTB. To be cute you just gotta be cute Yknow? You gotta look a lil cute even if ur features aren’t that desirable. So in reality girIs really CANT lose

• +1
Cute. You can even be cute if ur an LTB. To be cute you just gotta be cute Yknow? You gotta look a lil cute even if ur features aren’t that desirable. So in reality girIs really CANT lose
So any foid???? I don’t get it nga

no idea I don't follow them on IG anymore. Maybe he finally was able to land her after all these years of simping, who knows.

She was a real model herself.

It was surreal I went to that party and guys were literally orbiting her, like 4 guys literally surrounding her. I was naive and thought my ''confidence'' would make up for my subhumanity, I was rejected ofc.
What were the looks levels of the niggas surrounding her?

Many women are refusing to be played
+ I never see chads ltring stacylite these days
me neither tbh

I see more oofy doofies than chads with stacies :lul:

absolute state of affairs

but yeah, nowadays it's retention by all means. Women are not taking shit from sub-chads. So just psychomaxx and get like 3 or 4 girlfriends you swear to them you're loyal.

What were the looks levels of the niggas surrounding her?
mostly normies, one of them was a turbomanlet from what I remember, never began.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever, Xangsane and CookieGuy
nigga you sound like a broken record you think this because you see a chad and declare him HTN (or you think girls give what you think is a chad more attention than they actually do).
If women see HTN and Chads as the same, why do the forum differenciate them, because homos see the difference ?
Yes us homos see the difference

me neither tbh

I see more oofy doofies than chads with stacies :lul:
WHY? :lul::lul::lul::lul:
absolute state of affairs

but yeah, nowadays it's retention by all means. Women are not taking shit from sub-chads. So just psychomaxx and get like 3 or 4 girlfriends you swear to them you're loyal.

mostly normies, one of them was a turbomanlet from what I remember, never began.
And why are stacies more likely to be models than chads?
With chads it’s 50/50 if he’s one or not
And almost every Stacy I see is a fucking mode

no idea, I guess that's just the way things are in 2024

WHY? :lul::lul::lul::lul:

And why are stacies more likely to be models than chads?
With chads it’s 50/50 if he’s one or not
And almost every Stacy I see is a fucking mode
that's a good question

I guess many women have this sort of aspiration since they're young, maybe its akin to boys who want to be football/basketball players.

While male modelling is a more obscure thing, most male models seem to be just chads who were ''found'' by their manager by accident

• +1
no idea, I guess that's just the way things are in 2024

that's a good question

I guess many women have this sort of aspiration since they're young, maybe its akin to boys who want to be football/basketball players.

While male modelling is a more obscure thing, most male models seem to be just chads who were ''found'' by their manager by accident
Thing is not all chads are models
Not all take it up
Whereas a foid would do anything to model

• +1
Reactions: KaisenMaxxer and Tenshi
Thing is not all chads are models
Not all take it up
Whereas a foid would do anything to model
I guess chads have higher inspiration than just looking good on stage and getting anal backstage
But girls probably have an insane ego validation for being a model, since childhood they aspire to look good as Tenshi said

• +1
I guess chads have higher inspiration than just looking good on stage and getting anal backstage
But girls probably have an insane ego validation for being a model, since childhood they aspire to look good as Tenshi said
Also how do their dating opportunities change?