Hyperinflation coming?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
There a lot of talk on the internet in the past few days about possible collapse of the US dollar and it’s concerning. Should we get rid of the US dollar and invest in valuable assets?

And go where bud? The whole world is levered to the the tits and if the US blows everywhere goes to shit.

I'd stay USD. Or you could go commodities.

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius and .*my*.
withdraw cash, buy useful machinery

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
withdraw cash, buy useful machinery
Bruh even my 12 year old car got more expensive because of this inflation crap jfl

because of russia dealing more in yuan? if u look it up it's probably only like a 10% shift or something. so there's no great transformation taking place when even russia who is basically at war with the US can't even decouple from reliance on it and can only give their main ally a little bit more while still feeding their great enemy the bulk. if russia can't do much then the other beta nations will barely do shit, you'll find their 'talks' are likewise like 1-2% shift from US holdings to yuan.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
because of russia dealing more in yuan? if u look it up it's probably only like a 10% shift or something. so there's no great transformation taking place when even russia who is basically at war with the US can't even decouple from reliance on it and can only give their main ally a little bit more while still feeding their great enemy the bulk. if russia can't do much then the other beta nations will barely do shit, you'll find their 'talks' are likewise like 1-2% shift from US holdings to yuan.
Russia isn’t even a real player. They’re disconnected from the rest of the world and their only hope is to get crumbs from china because everyone else is either cut ties with them or is a broke nigger.

So maybe I’m overreacting and you’re right. Just because Russian niggers and Saudi niggers decide to use yuan it won’t even matter because no one cares.

The real issue for the USA is the debt that they’re in and the spendings on war in Ukraine waiting ahead which will crash the dollar again.