Hyperlordosis

P

Psalm

dedicate your hearts...
How much height can you gain from correcting anterior pelvic tilt ?

"Anterior pelvic tilt (also known as lordosis, lumbar lordosis, and lumbar hyperlordosis) can also cause a height loss of 0.5-2.5 inches"

Fixing my slight APT gave me a 0.5 inch height gain.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
"Anterior pelvic tilt (also known as lordosis, lumbar lordosis, and lumbar hyperlordosis) can also cause a height loss of 0.5-2.5 inches"

Fixing my slight APT gave me a 0.5 inch height gain.
Can you give me a picture example of how slight your APT was? mine looks moderate

Can you give me a picture example of how slight your APT was? mine looks moderate

Hard to find a good photo but nowhere near as bad as the default exaggerated ones when you Google "anterior pelvic tilt".

I'd say halfway between those photos and good posture.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Hard to find a good photo but nowhere near as bad as the default exaggerated ones when you Google "anterior pelvic tilt".

I'd say halfway between those photos and good posture.
Mine looks like this but maybe a bit less severe, how much do you think I’d gain? and how did you fix
FB2B9ADE 516F 405F B016 DD79746AAAA4
9FECAF9C F13A 4783 9454 29EAC72829D2

Mine looks like this but maybe a bit less severe, how much do you think I’d gain? and how did you fixView attachment 103955View attachment 103956

Might be quite similar to mine then so maybe .5 inches. But it's always best to have low expectations to not get disappointed.

APT is due to muscle imbalances so I chose a few stretches from this video and just stuck with it for a while. I also practised good posture throughout the whole day to build the habit.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Might be quite similar to mine then so maybe .5 inches. But it's always best to have low expectations to not get disappointed.

APT is due to muscle imbalances so I chose a few stretches from this video and just stuck with it for a while. I also practised good posture throughout the whole day to build the habit.

You said halfway between perfect and the google images? I said mine looks more like the pictures, I can PM u a pic if u want..

and thanks for the video bro

You said halfway between perfect and the google images? I said mine looks more like the pictures, I can PM u a pic if u want..

and thanks for the video bro
here's this one that lost 1.5 inches cause of the curve, he has the pic of the curve too

• +1
Reactions: klamus
here's this one that lost 1.5 inches cause of the curve, he has the pic of the curve too

View attachment 103984
mine should be around 0.8-1 inch max then, thank you!

how long did it take to fix for you, and do you have to keep doing it

View attachment 103984
also he measured morning height at 6’1 and then afternoon height where he was 4cm shorter..

Last edited: