Hypothetical: if you had a sister

BBC OR CUCK

• Wholesome cuck

• BBC Mogger

Results are only viewable after voting.
Freakshow

Freakshow

Cardboard
Would you rather your sister be in a relationship with a wholesome stunted manlet with a micro penis that takes good care of her (think of a guys with a chicken noodle soup and pajamas energy) but he doesn't sexually satisfy her

Or be in a relationship with a 6'6 black thug with an 8 inch cock that gorilla fucks her from the back. He beats her pussy into submission daily, but he doesn't care about her.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Wtf 💀

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and wsada
Hey as they say incest is wincest wink wink

i would rather not have a sister

Would you rather your sister be in a relationship with a wholesome stunted manlet with a micro penis that takes good care of her (think of a guys with a chicken noodle soup and pajamas energy) but he doesn't sexually satisfy her

Or be in a relationship with a 6'6 black thug with an 8 inch cock that gorilla fucks her from the back. He beats her pussy into submission daily, but he doesn't care about her.
idk i would be gelous. Only I can fuck my sister jfl

Least deranged .org user

I have a sister. Obviously the thug because I hate her guts, if he beats her we might aswell become best friends

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212

the bbc guy would be cool if he’s a friendly bbc but it sounds like he’s a rude nigger so i’d rather her date the cuck i can probably talk about movies or smth with him o he’s rich

• +1
Reactions: Egyptian
obviously the BBC. jfl if your sister isnt a whore

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
1 cuz I’m the thug who will fuck her

• +1
Reactions: Egyptian and med
imagine your oneitis brother is a 6"2 chad. its so fucking over for me holy shit

my sister is already married to a nigger, if only he beat her up that would be great.

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado