Hypothetically speaking, could I become as famous & successful as Ramieri?

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
I have nerves of STEEL & e͟͟͟͟͟x͟͟͟͟͟t͟͟͟͟͟r͟͟͟͟͟e͟͟͟͟͟m͟͟͟͟͟e͟͟͟ patience, if I didn't I wouldn't be contemplating this career at all.

My question is can I become a successful maxillofacial surgeon just like Dr. Ramieri? He is revered as a maxfac for his incredible before and afters. I am located in the U.S.

Screenshot 3389
Screenshot 3388

Seems like he studied at this not so impressive university for 11 years :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
You faggots are wasting your time, meanwhile, I'm on the road to success.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, mafiaboy, currylightskin and 1 other person
why not? go for it, but you have to be smart enough to go through all of medical school before you can specialize into a maxillofacial surgeon

how old are you? what university are you in>? this is crucial

Yes
I'd say that being a doctor and a surgeon of success only depends on yourself tbh
Very different from other things in life

be you amd hold frame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18439
I don't see why not either.
you have to be smart enough to go through all of medical school before you can specialize into a maxillofacial surgeon
No problem.
first step to success: leave this site
I agree, this forum is a cesspit.
how old are you?
18cel
what university are you in
Not at one rn.

11 years is fucking crazy

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
Not that easy Lmao. That google link is about the other courses, medicine is strictly regulated by the italian government and you need to pass a big selective annual test in order to join

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Danish_Retard and UglyGod360
Not that easy Lmao. That google link is about the other courses, medicine is strictly regulated by the italian government and you need to pass a big selective annual test in order to join
I don't know what the fuck I was thinking when I wrote that. Excuse me, I'm on medicine.

I don't know what the fuck I was thinking when I wrote that. Excuse me, I'm on medicine.
the acceptance rate for the italian students is 10%, i don't know about foreigners but i think you can expect something sightly lower since there are way less places.

I don't see why not either.

No problem.

I agree, this forum is a cesspit.

18cel

Not at one rn.
do you plan to go to any universities?

I have nerves of STEEL & e͟͟͟͟͟x͟͟͟͟͟t͟͟͟͟͟r͟͟͟͟͟e͟͟͟͟͟m͟͟͟͟͟e͟͟͟ patience, if I didn't I wouldn't be contemplating this career at all.

My question is can I become a successful maxillofacial surgeon just like Dr. Ramieri? He is revered as a maxfac for his incredible before and afters. I am located in the U.S.
yss even more possibly

• Love it
Reactions: UglyGod360