Hypothetically speaking if you were

S

SubhumanOverload

Bronze
To have a son/daughter

How would you cope if they came out ugly?

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Make them start mewing as kids for one, hopefully they'd turn out fine older, otherwise if in extreme situations I might suggest plastic surgery (which I'd fund)

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, mojopin and Zesto
Avi1

Not possible, I'd marry cute Japanese girl.

I also have western height gene, compared with good diet and nutrition, not ugly.

and since be nearly entirely Asian with few western enhancements, qualify for Asian plastic surgery as worst case scenario

Make them start mewing as kids for one, hopefully they'd turn out fine older, otherwise if in extreme situations I might suggest plastic surgery (which I'd fund)

Yes I do this too. Make sure not breathe from mouth and got corrected right away if do.

I wouldn't care too much because O'pry looked awful as a kid and then turned out to be a Chad.
I'd teach them about mewing and other looksmaxing though.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
I would never have a kid anyway because I’m ugly and autistic but since this is hypothetical, I’d probably just apologize to him tbh. Not much more I can do..

Being ugly is the worst thing that can happen to a man.

• +1
Reactions: badromance and SubhumanOverload
My daughter could be ugly as shit and would still live life to the fullest.

For my ugly son I‘d save up money for surgeries and tell him to run JBF game.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 470
I would never have a kid anyway because I’m ugly and autistic but since this is hypothetical, I’d probably just apologize to him tbh. Not much more I can do..

Jfl

I was in class and looked like a retard laughing at this shit :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Not possible id ensure his face grew properly, something that guarantees a 5 face min

I would rope if I had a daughter. Doesn't matter if she turns out gorgeous or not.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I look forward to raising my son on here tbh. He’ll have the full looksmax regime. Not only will he be a mewing god but I won’t spread my genetic seed until I find a woman with the right facial features. Also I’ll start a penny savings account should he ever want plastic surgery and make sure he has plenty of social interactions and boxes. All this to have the ultimate looksmaxxer.

• +1
Reactions: JimJones, dogtown and SubhumanOverload
I look forward to raising my son on here tbh. He’ll have the full looksmax regime. Not only will he be a mewing god but I won’t spread my genetic seed until I find a woman with the right facial features. Also I’ll start a penny savings account should he ever want plastic surgery and make sure he has plenty of social interactions and boxes. All this to have the ultimate looksmaxxer.

Can you adopt me tbh :feelstrash:

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
View attachment 6063

Not possible, I'd marry cute Japanese girl.

I also have western height gene, compared with good diet and nutrition, not ugly.

and since be nearly entirely Asian with few western enhancements, qualify for Asian plastic surgery as worst case scenario

Yes I do this too. Make sure not breathe from mouth and got corrected right away if do.
Have you even looked into the average Jap girl's mouth and seen their teeth? Usually discolored and frequently one snaggle tooth that's grown differently to the others.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto and ZyzzReincarnate
Have you even looked into the average Jap girl's mouth and seen their teeth? Usually discolored and frequently one snaggle tooth that's grown differently to the others.
been to japan, can confirm

• +1
Reactions: Zesto and TaCopineEstMoche
been to japan, can confirm

Hmm1

You had sex with Japanese girls?

Can give advice?

Considered to be cute in Asia.

Japanese women pay to have their teeth that way, if not have naturally.

https://japantoday.com/category/features/lifestyle/why-japanese-women-go-for-fake-crooked-teeth

I like, Japanese women like show femininity by trying to appear as little girls.

If male get him on EVERYTHING that there possibly is to physically become his best, in every way, as soon as he was old enough. Prior to this I would give him this as a cope to get him through his awful teenage school years.

posture since 3 years old, mewing and bodybuilding since 10. also aspie treatment if he seems to have low social interaction.

I won't have kids, I plan on making 1000 clones of myself and there's no way they will be ugly

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
To have a son/daughter

How would you cope if they came out ugly?

Make sure he reached its genetic potensial trough mewing, eating right and shit. I'd make sure he was social and could build himself and his personality as much as possible.

I'd ban incel sites and sites like lookism on the home network untill he was 18.

If he were to get blackpilled at a young age. There is a big chance he'd end up getting these fucked up ideas into his head, spend less time socializing, and more time obsessing over looks, roting and sitting at home debating wether Chico or Gandy has the best eye are or some shit, while watching his grades, life, friendships and self esteem go down the drain.

If he ever were to ask me about having trouble getting girls or something. I would neither black or bluepill him. I'd tell him that we live in a looks fixated world but also that he should do the best of what he has, and that looks aren't the only thing that matter.

spend less time socializing, and more time obsessing over looks, roting and sitting at home debating wether Chico or Gandy has the best eye are or some shit, while watching his grades, life, friendships and self esteem go down the drain.

hit too close to home tbh