Hypothyroidism

D

Deleted member 45239

Iron
Intestinal problems, especially constipation, are a common manifestation of subclinical hypothyroidism. Depression, swollen face, constant feeling of cold, low body temperature, lack of energy, low libido, low heart rate, and weight gain are typical symptoms. I would venture to say that weight gain and depression can be considered specific symptoms of hypothyroidism.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2958345/

after going on ray peat im unbloated while 3k calories day with shit ton of sugar rather than low calorie cut where i was like 10 bf but i looked like 25

• +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, Deleted member 45239 and Deleted member 25743
Couldn't depression and weight gain be the same with hyperthyroidism

after going on ray peat im unbloated while 3k calories day with shit ton of sugar rather than low calorie cut where i was like 10 bf but i looked like 25
Could you tell me exactly what you did, I'm in a similar boat

Could you tell me exactly what you did, I'm in a similar boat
Drinking water is a meme. ray peat advocates against the consumption of excessive water. Insted you should drink based on thirst. There has been a thread on this forum about how one guy got erectile disfunction after consuming too much water. When you consume excessive water your body is telling you that you are consuming too much by making the water uncomfortable and hard to drink but yet retards on this forum push through to “debloat”

Here is ray peats article on the dargers of consuming too much water : https://raypeat.com/articles/articles/water.shtml.

Thesse are some negatives of water overconsumption
Dilution of electrolytes: Peat argues that drinking excessive water can dilute the body's electrolyte balance, potentially leading to imbalances in sodium, potassium, and other essential electrolytes.
Reduced metabolic efficiency: Consuming too much water may lower metabolic efficiency by affecting thyroid function and reducing body temperature. This, in turn, may impact overall health.
Kidney stress: According to Peat, overhydration can place undue stress on the kidneys as they work to filter and excrete excess water and electrolytes.
Suppression of thirst signals: Drinking too much water may lead to a suppression of natural thirst signals, which could disrupt the body's ability to regulate fluid intake effectively.
Potential for hyponatremia: Excessive water consumption, especially without adequate electrolyte intake, may increase the risk of hyponatremia, a condition characterized by dangerously low sodium levels in the blood.

WHAT SHOULD YOU DO INSTED?
- Consume nutrients that will help you de-bloat : potassium, magnesium, calcium.
- Higher Dopamine = Less water retention
- Higher thyroid hormones (T3 & T4) = Less water retention
- higher estrogen, cortisol, prolactin = MORE water retention
- Higher androgens (T & DHT) = less water retention

• +1
Reactions: swuizzy, Donkeyballs, strawberrymushroom and 1 other person
Drinking water is a meme. ray peat advocates against the consumption of excessive water. Insted you should drink based on thirst. There has been a thread on this forum about how one guy got erectile disfunction after consuming too much water. When you consume excessive water your body is telling you that you are consuming too much by making the water uncomfortable and hard to drink but yet retards on this forum push through to “debloat”

Here is ray peats article on the dargers of consuming too much water : https://raypeat.com/articles/articles/water.shtml.

Thesse are some negatives of water overconsumption
Dilution of electrolytes: Peat argues that drinking excessive water can dilute the body's electrolyte balance, potentially leading to imbalances in sodium, potassium, and other essential electrolytes.
Reduced metabolic efficiency: Consuming too much water may lower metabolic efficiency by affecting thyroid function and reducing body temperature. This, in turn, may impact overall health.
Kidney stress: According to Peat, overhydration can place undue stress on the kidneys as they work to filter and excrete excess water and electrolytes.
Suppression of thirst signals: Drinking too much water may lead to a suppression of natural thirst signals, which could disrupt the body's ability to regulate fluid intake effectively.
Potential for hyponatremia: Excessive water consumption, especially without adequate electrolyte intake, may increase the risk of hyponatremia, a condition characterized by dangerously low sodium levels in the blood.

WHAT SHOULD YOU DO INSTED?
- Consume nutrients that will help you de-bloat : potassium, magnesium, calcium.
- Higher Dopamine = Less water retention
- Higher thyroid hormones (T3 & T4) = Less water retention
- higher estrogen, cortisol, prolactin = MORE water retention
- Higher androgens (T & DHT) = less water retention
Legend

You got any more resources on the things I should be doing and foods I should be eating

Legend

You got any more resources on the things I should be doing and foods I should be eating
Ray peat diet

• +1
Reactions: Snowbunnydestroyer
Ray peat diet

Thanks bro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back