I (27F) fucked up by cheating on my husband with his high school bully

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I know what frailty is, I know what the fear is
I'll start of by saying I am not proud of this. The only times I've heard about this bully guy before I met him a week ago was when my husband was telling me about his bad experience he had during high school being bullied by this guy. My husband hates his guts. Apparently, he's given my husband a concussion and put him in a hospital.

So, my confession might make me sound like a bad person. I'm not really. This is a confession after all. Confessions are for bad deeds, aren't they.

This guy moved back into our city when covid hit and he lost his job. Like a week ago, my husband and I ran into him when we were out. They talked mostly like old friends catching up. He really didn't seem like a jerk. I figured he is a changed man. I was wrong.

Later that day, I don't know how, he found me on a social media app and messaged me. He didn't follow me or anything, but he messaged me saying it was nice to meet me. Then he proceeded to say things like he thought I was hot and then that I was too hot for my husband and all that. I was starting to see the jerk side of him but I continued to talk because I honestly liked the compliment.

We talked like that for a couple of days like that off and on. He dropped a lot of compliments and a few subtle jabs at my husband. On the third day, he asked me how the sex is with my husband. He told me he knows my husband has a tiny willy (my husband isn't tiny. he is average). Then he told me he'd be willing to give me his big D if I wanted. I turned down his offer politely. I don't know if I am really that faithful of a person, but doing it with this guy seemed like a bad idea. I told him I love my husband and he should stop texting me.

Later at night, he just sent me a dick pic and a text. He said, he has fucked two of my husband's exes while they were still dating. He told me he'd like to continue that tradition and fuck me. He said his cock can fuck that love out of me and that my husband doesn't need to know. He finished by saying not to respond if I wanna remain a good wife. The pic really a dick pic dick pic.. It was him standing in front of a mirror with his dick out. He looked good.. I absolutely loved his body and his cock looked so big. A huge part of me wanted to text him to come over. But I didn't break. I fingered myself to his pic and the thought of him fucking me but I didn't text him back.

He didn't keep his word though. Two days later he texted me again even though I hadn't texted him. He asked me 'seriously? you didn't like my cock?'. I know I still shouldn't have responded, but his cock has been on my mind for the last two days. I told him that I liked it but I can't be cheating on my husband. He then asked me to at least show him my tits because he showed me his cock. I ended up doing that. He proceeded to sweet talk with me and made me show him my pussy and ass too..

He then sent me three random videos. Two of them were girls I didn't recognize sucking on his huge cock. He was making them shit talk about my husband telling how tiny his dick was and how much of a 'pussy' he is and all that. The third one was also a very similar video but it was someone I recognized. It was my husband's sister and looked she much younger so it wasn't recent.

He told me they all loved my husband before they got a chance to try his cock. He then sent me his location and told me to come over. I was super turned on by this point that I ended up going to his place. I am not going to go into details. But, he now has a video of me doing the same thing as in the videos he showed me. He explicitly made me show my wedding ring on camera with his cock in my mouth and I can't even pretend like this happened before I got with my husband if this video ever gets out. He told me no one is going to see it though. He fucked me raw even though I am not on bc all while making me tell how much I love his cock and calling me degrading words. I came so many times and it was super hot for me even as I was driving back home with his cum leaking from my pussy.

But now after I woke up, I am starting to realize how much I fucked up.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, sb23, The Grinch and 12 others
If this happened to me, I would kill her and her family

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sb23, Gaygymmaxx, sportsmogger and 11 others
Damn reedit cucks really have nothing better to do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch, Henry Rollins, spark and 2 others
imagine believing this fiction made by a cuck imagining he is the husband

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sb23, The Grinch, Henry Rollins and 15 others
A man wrote that... A white man to be exact

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sickdawgie, lastamericanvirgin, The Grinch and 13 others
Cuck fantasies

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins
I'll start of by saying I am not proud of this. The only times I've heard about this bully guy before I met him a week ago was when my husband was telling me about his bad experience he had during high school being bullied by this guy. My husband hates his guts. Apparently, he's given my husband a concussion and put him in a hospital.

So, my confession might make me sound like a bad person. I'm not really. This is a confession after all. Confessions are for bad deeds, aren't they.

This guy moved back into our city when covid hit and he lost his job. Like a week ago, my husband and I ran into him when we were out. They talked mostly like old friends catching up. He really didn't seem like a jerk. I figured he is a changed man. I was wrong.

Later that day, I don't know how, he found me on a social media app and messaged me. He didn't follow me or anything, but he messaged me saying it was nice to meet me. Then he proceeded to say things like he thought I was hot and then that I was too hot for my husband and all that. I was starting to see the jerk side of him but I continued to talk because I honestly liked the compliment.

We talked like that for a couple of days like that off and on. He dropped a lot of compliments and a few subtle jabs at my husband. On the third day, he asked me how the sex is with my husband. He told me he knows my husband has a tiny willy (my husband isn't tiny. he is average). Then he told me he'd be willing to give me his big D if I wanted. I turned down his offer politely. I don't know if I am really that faithful of a person, but doing it with this guy seemed like a bad idea. I told him I love my husband and he should stop texting me.

Later at night, he just sent me a dick pic and a text. He said, he has fucked two of my husband's exes while they were still dating. He told me he'd like to continue that tradition and fuck me. He said his cock can fuck that love out of me and that my husband doesn't need to know. He finished by saying not to respond if I wanna remain a good wife. The pic really a dick pic dick pic.. It was him standing in front of a mirror with his dick out. He looked good.. I absolutely loved his body and his cock looked so big. A huge part of me wanted to text him to come over. But I didn't break. I fingered myself to his pic and the thought of him fucking me but I didn't text him back.

He didn't keep his word though. Two days later he texted me again even though I hadn't texted him. He asked me 'seriously? you didn't like my cock?'. I know I still shouldn't have responded, but his cock has been on my mind for the last two days. I told him that I liked it but I can't be cheating on my husband. He then asked me to at least show him my tits because he showed me his cock. I ended up doing that. He proceeded to sweet talk with me and made me show him my pussy and ass too..

He then sent me three random videos. Two of them were girls I didn't recognize sucking on his huge cock. He was making them shit talk about my husband telling how tiny his dick was and how much of a 'pussy' he is and all that. The third one was also a very similar video but it was someone I recognized. It was my husband's sister and looked she much younger so it wasn't recent.

He told me they all loved my husband before they got a chance to try his cock. He then sent me his location and told me to come over. I was super turned on by this point that I ended up going to his place. I am not going to go into details. But, he now has a video of me doing the same thing as in the videos he showed me. He explicitly made me show my wedding ring on camera with his cock in my mouth and I can't even pretend like this happened before I got with my husband if this video ever gets out. He told me no one is going to see it though. He fucked me raw even though I am not on bc all while making me tell how much I love his cock and calling me degrading words. I came so many times and it was super hot for me even as I was driving back home with his cum leaking from my pussy.

First mistake, telling your wife/gf you’ve been bullied

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 14vic, beefliverontop, Gilbert_Durandal and 2 others
not so much of a mistake if you've changed enough, but this cuck didn't make a change and was still getting bullied

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: beefliverontop, Gilbert_Durandal, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
What if you told them you were bullied when you were very very young. But then you beat the shit out of these bullies and they never targeted you again?
If anything, that would make your wife think you deep down are a good person, but you have had to change yourself because of the state of this world

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and KaisenMaxxer
What if you told them you were bullied when you were very very young. But then you beat the shit out of these bullies and they never targeted you again?
If anything, that would make your wife think you deep down are a good person, but you have had to change yourself because of the state of this world
Better to not play those games, you’ll look weak and signal weak pathetic cuck genes, same goes for having surgery, fucking never admit you had surgery

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop, Gilbert_Durandal and greycel
Better to not play those games, you’ll look weak and signal weak pathetic cuck genes, same goes for having surgery, fucking never admit you had surgery
Yeah you're right. It's safe to avoid it

I will admit I have had a rhino done though. But most people who know me know I truly don't care what others think
Their opinions do not matter to me.

Everybody who has broken their nose/ done martial arts fixes their nose when they are done. So I'm just going to say that.
I have actually broken my nose btw

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop and Gilbert_Durandal

I will admit I have had a rhino done though. But most people who know me know I truly don't care what others think

Everybody who has broken their nose/ done martial arts fixes their nose when they are done. So I'm just going to say that.
Idc what others think, therefore I will tell everyone I got surgery

not gonna get you far

• Hmm...
Reactions: greycel
not so much of a mistake if you've changed enough, but this cuck didn't make a change and was still getting bullied
Never ever act like a cuck infront of your girl. Never be weak infront of her. And i mean NEVER.
Only if your parents died or your sibling.

• +1
Reactions: KaisenMaxxer

Dont say that.
I dont care if you do martial arts.
Ive broken my nose too with MMA but dont say you got rhino.
thats female type shit

• +1
Dont say that.
I dont care if you do martial arts.
Ive broken my nose too with MMA but dont say you got rhino.
thats female type shit
So then what should I do?
I was speaking with this chick, and I told her Ian Sommerhalder got jaw implants once
She was saying that she doesn't care about if guys have surgery, if it actually makes them look better. Ik foids virtue signal and shit, but I could tell this foid wasn't bullshitting

Also I masculinitymog most people, and they are subconsciously aware of that. They will try to call me gay for caring about my appearance?
They going to call me vain/insecure for trying to fix an issue with my unideal breathing?

Are they insecure of being broke, if they decide to work extra hours?
Are they insecure of being fat, if they decide to work out in a gym?

They can go fuck themselves

It's ironic. The idea of caring too much about what other people think, is inherently feminine
To a much greater extent than it's counterpart

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
So then what should I do?
I was speaking with this chick, and I told her Ian Sommerhalder got jaw implants once
She was saying that she doesn't care about if guys have surgery, if it actually makes them look better. Ik foids virtue signal and shit, but I could tell this foid wasn't bullshitting

Also I masculinitymog most people, and they are subconsciously aware of that. They will try to call me gay for caring about my appearance?
They going to call me vain/insecure for trying to fix an issue with my unideal breathing?

Are they insecure of being broke, if they decide to work extra hours?
Are they insecure of being fat, if they decide to work out in a gym?

They can go fuck themselves

It's ironic. The idea of caring too much about what other people think, is inherently feminine
To a much greater extent than it's counterpart
Stop bullshitting yourself
your doing this to look good for people. Your not looksmaxxing for “yourself”. Your doing this so people like you more and treat you better you want society to like you. Its always been like this.

And that chick? I guess shes an exception. For example I know some men who like obese woman. That doesnt mean every man likes that right? So that chick can fuck her self.
Just dont tell anynone bro. Get the rhino and then relax, just live life

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and greycel
TLDR:
Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

I Love You Wtf GIF by Lifetime

• +1
your doing this to look good for people. Your not looksmaxxing for “yourself”. Your doing this so people like you more and treat you better you want society to like you. Its always been like this.
I am getting surgery to impress only one person in my life. My wife.
Other than her, I don't care what anybody else thinks.
The benefit of being treated better by others is simply a perk.

Just dont tell anynone bro. Get the rhino and then relax, just live life
You say this, but people will always call you out for it if they've seen you before. The truth is to simply stop caring.
And I've reached this level a long time ago (not just due to the idea of getting surgery, but for other parts of my life)
Not the fake type that everyone tries to convince themselves and others (the irony..).

I couldn't care less if they were in front of my face yelling I was an imposter/ cheat/ insecure/ vain, whatever.

At the end of the day, I have my wife.. and they are too busy wasting their finite time on this planet, getting mad over somebody else's pursuit for a better life quality. For a better 100 or so years on this planet.
Why would I care about this sort of person? I have no interest in them. I won't wish bad or good for them. I remain neutral. They don't exist for me

I used to have BDD at one point in my life man. I realised I cared too much about what people think. I gave too much priority to the majority of low-class humans, rather the minority of high-class humans.
We give priority to others and their perception of us, as a human mechanism rooted from fear of disapproval.
But what are humans?

We are just flesh, a vessel. A specific human mind, within a specific human body. And a specific soul that inhabits this specific body, with this specific mind.
Everything will return to the dirt. Our bodies, our minds will all be gone. Only our soul will remain.
Why should I poison my soul, by retalliating to their advances at my appearance.. by having negative thoughts (mind), negative actions (body) reduce my soul quality?
I don't care about them, or whatever information their temporary specific human minds, within their temporary specific human bodies are trying to propagate to me

I truly don't care

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
I am getting surgery to impress only one person in my life. My wife.
Other than her, I don't care what anybody else thinks.
The benefit of being treated better by others is simply a perk.

You say this, but people will always call you out for it if they've seen you before. The truth is to simply stop caring.
And I've reached this level a long time ago (not just due to the idea of getting surgery, but for other parts of my life)
Not the fake type that everyone tries to convince themselves and others (the irony..).

I couldn't care less if they were in front of my face yelling I was an imposter/ cheat/ insecure/ vain, whatever.

At the end of the day, I have my wife.. and they are too busy wasting their finite time on this planet, getting mad over somebody else's pursuit for a better life quality. For a better 100 or so years on this planet.
Why would I care about this sort of person? I have no interest in them. I won't wish bad or good for them. I remain neutral. They don't exist for me

I used to have BDD at one point in my life man. I realised I cared too much about what people think. I gave too much priority to the majority of low-class humans, rather the minority of high-class humans.
We give priority to others and their perception of us, as a human mechanism rooted from fear of disapproval.
But what are humans?

We are just flesh, a vessel. A specific human mind, within a specific human body. And a specific soul that inhabits this specific body, with this specific mind.
Everything will return to the dirt. Our bodies, our minds will all be gone. Only our soul will remain.
Why should I poison my soul, by retalliating to their advances at my appearance.. by having negative thoughts (mind), negative actions (body) reduce my soul quality?
I don't care about them, or whatever information their temporary specific human minds, within their temporary specific human bodies are trying to propagate to me

I truly don't care
good luck with your wife man.
Mirin. Whats ur age?
I wish i were you man.
I always care what other people think of me. Men and woman

• +1

lol
the whole of blackpill is caring about the opinions of others. if you didn't care about others opinions then you wouldn't care about blackpill either

• Woah
lol
the whole of blackpill is caring about the opinions of others. if you didn't care about others opinions then you wouldn't care about blackpill either
I had this exact scenario in my dream
Many months back I saw this exact thing wtff

Last edited:
Nothing dw

I do care about other's opinion.
Let me ask you, do you care about what a 70 year old Grandpa thinks about you?
Do you care about... what the homeless man around the block thinks about you?

No, right? So there's a line. A line, that you allow certain people to cross, and not others.

My line and your line are different.

I only allow my wife to cross that line

Nothing dw

I do care about other's opinion.
Let me ask you, do you care about what a 70 year old Grandpa thinks about you?
Do you care about... what the homeless man around the block thinks about you?

No, right? So there's a line. A line, that you allow certain people to cross, and not others.

My line and your line are different.

I only allow my wife to cross that line
Your wife in my DMs

• Hmm...
Why even take the time to come up with this fantasy? Does your sad life feel better when made up people go through bad shit?

• +1
Some Japanese guy wrote this. It’s basically every Ntr doujin I’ve ever read.

IMG 9719
IMG 9494

• Ugh..
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin

Dude this is a cuck fantasy there's no fucking way

Diabolical chad if real. Utterly evil :chad: