I (28F) am losing complete attraction to my fiance (30M) because of his balding and I'm thinking of leaving him over it

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
When I met my fiance 5 years ago, he had this wavy, thick black hair and it was a huge part of why I liked him. Hair has always been something that I look for in men. I noticed that all the men in his family had a full head of hair so I thought that I would never have to worry about him balding. I was wrong. In the last 2 years, my husbands hair has been rapidly receding. He went to a derm who classified it as ordinary male pattern baldness. He tried this topical treatment but it hasn't seemed to help. The more serious treatments apparently have potential for severe side effects so my husband hasn't tried them.

My fiance is a great guy. He has a successful career, he's great in bed, he used to be(?) good looking with hair, but now I just don't find him attractive. Sex has become a chore and I've tried to avoid it. He proposed to me 4 months ago and I don't know how I can spend the rest of my life with a man that I don't find attractive, but at the same time I know it's so fucking shallow but I can't help what I'm into. He's been asking me recently why I'm not having sex as much with him. I don't want to tell him it's the hair (or lack of it) but I think he knows. I've just told him that I'm feeling stressed and that's why my sex drive is low.

We plan to get married in August and I really don't know what to do. Is it right to cancel things now or to stay with a man that I no longer find attractive? I am so depressed.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: johncruz12345, mulattomaxxer, Fear and 40 others
Reminder that nothing, absolutely fucking nothing can make up for the SMV hit of a bald head, it can be reduced yes but balding is genuinely worse than cancer

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: johncruz12345, mulattomaxxer, Fear and 24 others
Okay, so? If my GF lost all her hair permanently, I would debate leaving her too

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Heguldus, IndianJock, CaptainCalicoe and 14 others
@volcelfatcel @gamma @Toska @gamma @Aquiillaxo @PrestonYnot @Chadeep

hairpill deniers slitting wrists as we speak

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Heguldus, Lolcel and 10 others
Okay, so? If my GF lost all her hair permanently, I would debate leaving her too
but the key thing is that she wouldn't, because women are not affected by androgenic alopecia, if they were affected even 50% like men there would have been a permanent cure by now but there is not.

Balding is a natural process in men, it's aging. If you have testosterone in your body you'll lose hair.
For women it's extremely rare, maybe cancer treatment or something but even then they have high chance of regrowth.

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 8165 and 8 others
@volcelfatcel @gamma @Toska @gamma @Aquiillaxo @PrestonYnot @Chadeep

hairpill deniers slitting wrists as we speak
This is why I can never lose my hair, I will do as many cycles of hairloss treatment as possible, I will do as many hair transplants as it takes but no matter what I will never lose it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member, Lolcel and 8 others
but the key thing is that she wouldn't, because women are not affected by androgenic alopecia, if they were affected even 50% like men there would have been a permanent cure by now but there is not.

Balding is a natural process in men, it's aging. If you have testosterone in your body you'll lose hair.
Yeah. That's the price I am willing to pay for being stronger, and smarter than an average woman just because I was born a male. Cant imagine being born a female, that must suck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, Be_ConfidentBro, 189 and 3 others
Hair is life, as soon as I get to NW2 I’m hopping on fin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member, Lolcel and 7 others
If you are over 18 I would use it before reaching NW1.5 at the very most or whenever you realise temple recession

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
nw 1.5 should be the warning sign, but some people don't recess they thin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 6531, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
plot twist @Baldingman1998 is larping on a reddit account and made that post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Mouthbreath, Lolcel and 3 others
nw 1.5 should be the warning sign, but some people don't recess they thin
I'm pre sure I'm already on nw 1.5 but I've always had a high hairline (contrary to most curries smh).

Guess I need to go ask my doctor for finasteride.

I am not worried yet because I barely lose hair each day even when showering and shit

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, Amnesia, Deleted member 10673 and 3 others
It's actually sad how broken most women would be if it happened to them with how much they spend on haircare and hair products. Yet they so easily shame balding men when it's just a natural thing that happens to a man, he cannot control it it's quite literally genetic in every possible way. Environment is a meme for balding

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Deleted member, Heguldus and 7 others
@SubhumanCurrycel look at the contrast between comments here just a gender swap

Male:

Female:

Gender swapping one of the comments on the male thread:
Men have a problem with women who are insecure about balding. men are attracted to bald, feminine looking women who own their look and have good self-esteem. Embracing a new, more feminine look with a shaved or tightly buzzed look will give you the confidence to succeed.

It's funny seeing the double standards. A man frauds = lying insecure piece of shit, a Woman frauds = trying to be confident and secure with herself.

Same applies to lifts height for men. Man wears lifts = Insecure and lying about his height, Females wearing makeup = confident queen who isn't lying about her genetics, Female wearing pushup bras = queen trying to be confident about her tits size.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nautica, TsarTsar444, johncruz12345 and 18 others

Male:

View attachment 1172705 View attachment 1172706

Female:
View attachment 1172707

Men have a problem with women who are insecure about balding. men are attracted to bald, feminine looking women who own their look and have good self-esteem. Embracing a new, more feminine look with a shaved or tightly buzzed look will give you the confidence to succeed.

It's funny seeing the double standards. A man frauds = lying insecure piece of shit, a Woman frauds = trying to be confident and secure with herself.

Same applies to lifts height for men. Man wears lifts = Insecure and lying about his height, Females wearing makeup = confident queen who isn't lying about her genetics, Female wearing pushup bras = queen trying to be confident about her tits size.

Fuck this gay world

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nautica, Lolcel, Deleted member 10913 and 7 others
thanks just what i need rn some hairpill paranoia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Be_ConfidentBro, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
Fuck this gay world
it's absolute brutal just seeing the double standards ngl, frauding for women is being confident for a man to fraud that is an insecure piece of shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 1560

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member, Heguldus and 7 others
hair

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 10913, Amnesia and 3 others
My fiance is a great guy. He has a successful career, he's great in bed, he used to be(?) good looking with hair, but now I just don't find him attractive. Sex has become a chore and I've tried to avoid it. He proposed to me 4 months ago and I don't know how I can spend the rest of my life with a man that I don't find attractive, but at the same time I know it's so fucking shallow but I can't help what I'm into. He's been asking me recently why I'm not having sex as much with him. I don't want to tell him it's the hair (or lack of it) but I think he knows. I've just told him that I'm feeling stressed and that's why my sex drive is low.

We plan to get married in August and I really don't know what to do. Is it right to cancel things now or to stay with a man that I no longer find attractive? I am so depressed.
>Is a great guy
>Successful career
>Great in bed
>I am so depressed, this woman apparently has it all but still isn't satisfied
Nocorrelation

Make it make sense, imagine how depressed he probably is considering hes losing his hair and realizes his wife is losing her attraction towards him. Guys prolly gonna rope after that breakup :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member, Lolcel and 7 others

Male:

View attachment 1172705 View attachment 1172706

Female:
View attachment 1172707

Holy fuck the amount that they gaslight balding men when they are the ones that judge them the most holy shit if god created men Satan created women what the fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, koalendo, Lmao and 6 others
She should gift him finasteride for his birthday present or upcoming marriage anniversary.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 8165, Be_ConfidentBro and 4 others
Holy fuck the amount that they gaslight balding men when they are the ones that judge them the most holy shit if god created men Satan created women what the fuck
I gender swapped one of the comments, just imagine how fucked this would be if I said this to a balding woman:

foids are completely unaware of how mentally breaking balding is until it happens to them but they can easily fraud because it's socially acceptable for females to fraud looks NOT MEN though.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Heguldus, Lolcel and 3 others
She should gift him finasteride for his birthday present or upcoming marriage anniversary.
He went to a derm who classified it as ordinary male pattern baldness. He tried this topical treatment but it hasn't seemed to help. The more serious treatments apparently have potential for severe side effects so my husband hasn't tried them.

This dude is a special type of retarded his dermatologist should have forcibly shoved the pill down his throat “Muh 0.5% of people get side effects from fin muh I’m not gonna take it”

fucking faggot he reaped what he sowed
@volcelfatcel @SOS-Sonic this is the fate of all finasteride fearmongering copers

he had a chance to stave it off early but he was too much of a fucking retard.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 10913 and 4 others
Make it make sense, imagine how depressed he probably is considering hes losing his hair and realizes his wife is losing her attraction towards him. Guys prolly gonna rope after that breakup :feelswhy:
It's not like he can do anything about it unless he gets on finasteride. Balding should be a normalized thing that happens to men because of aging. It's simple aging, no one here is ronald reagan with nw0 genetics at 80, if you have testosterone 99.9% of the time you'll bald and this is a fact.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, studiocel, Ataru and 1 other person
This dude is a special type of retarded his dermatologist should have forcibly shoved the pill down his throat “Muh 0.5% of people get side effects from fin muh I’m not gonna take it”

fucking faggot he reaped what he sowed
@volcelfatcel @SOS-Sonic this is the fate of all finasteride fearmongering copers

he had a chance to stave it off early but he was too much of a fucking retard.
True he is a retard but the point still stands, no man should be shamed for balding it's out of his control it's aging it's literally like making fun of women for having menopause, 99.9% of men just cannot avoid it.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, koalendo and SubhumanCurrycel
it's different. Dudes can look normal without hair. Women look bad without hair 100% of the time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 10913, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
Is there any way to prevent it before it’s too late

It's not like he can do anything about it unless he gets on finasteride. Balding should be a normalized thing that happens to men because of aging. It's simple aging, no one here is ronald reagan with nw0 genetics at 80, if you have testosterone 99.9% of the time you'll bald and this is a fact.
True, but it's just mind boggling to me to how quickly she was willing to break off the relationship. Together for 5 whole years and she wants to leave just like that.

If hair was such a big part of his attractiveness, why didn't you intervene when you noticed recession?

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
it's different. Dudes can look normal without hair. Women look bad without hair 100% of the time.
Both look bad, women can get away with it because wearing wigs is ok for them.

And you should know that it was a troll comment from uglyass.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Be_ConfidentBro, .*my*. and 2 others
that's cope Men look bad without hair 99.9% of the time instead of 100%. It's the same shit stop the cope, stop sympathizing with women, if the roles were reversed it would be beyond fucked to tell a woman just to be confident without hair

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Lolcel, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
True he is a retard but the point still stands, no man should be shamed for balding it's out of his control it's aging it's literally like making fun of women for having menopause, 99.9% of men just cannot avoid it.
I remember makinithappen sent bald pics of me to a girl he was messaging like last year and she was like “why is he bald can’t he just take the medication to grow his hair” :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

women genuinely have less sentience than dogs dude pull up that @Baldingman1998 pic of the woman saying “lol why is he balding?”

Yea bro like why are you balding bro just don’t bald :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
01632D0C EC46 4A06 B94A 7711CEBD7B86

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, mulattomaxxer, Carolus and 9 others
Frauding is socially acceptable for females and it's mindblowing to me. A man wears lifts = insecure and lying about genes, A woman wears makeup, pushup bras, filters = a queen trying to be confident

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Lolcel, Lmao and 5 others
Is there any way to prevent it before it’s too late
If you are 20+ finasteride works really good for prevention.
Studies show that all hairloss medication works best halting the progression of male pattern baldness rather than regrowing hair

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
I remember makinithappen sent bald pics of me to a girl he was messaging like last year and she was like “why is he bald can’t he just take the medication to grow his hair” :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

women genuinely have less sentience than dogs dude pull up that @Baldingman1998 pic of the woman saying “lol why is he balding?”

Yea bro like why are you balding bro just don’t bald :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
View attachment 1172723
Just don't bald bro, just regrow hair bro.

Females live in a whole different universe to us, they never worry about hair loss, they never worry about not being enough, they get everything handed to a silver platter.

I hope one day we get a cure for MPB but that will never happen as it doesn't affect females.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Lolcel, Danish_Retard and 2 others

And you should know that it was a troll comment from uglyass.
Not really. If my girl lost her hair I'd probably leave her.

"I am so depressed" dont u love how the foid makes it all about her. Imagine how he feels, his sex life and hair is disappearing. This guy is probably a roidcel if everybody has NW0 in his family but his just randomly starts receeding rapidly

@CupOfCoffee shes losing attraction bro

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and SubhumanCurrycel
Yeah but she smv mogs you even when she is bald you retard, you can leave her and she'd find a chad in no time. If you balded she'd leave you in a heartbeat and you'd be stuck dating 35 year old women.

She won't tell you, she will always wear a wig when you're around and you will never notice.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizoidcel, .*my*., SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
"I am so depressed" dont u love how the foid makes it all about her. Imagine how he feels his sex life and hair is disappearing. This guy is probably a roidcel if everybody has NW0 in his family but hid dhit just randomly starts receeding rapidly
Yea she’s a fucking attention whore with 0 self awareness deserves to die alone in a ditch the fact that the husband has all the positive traits she wants except for hair and that’s enough for her to want to flake from the relationship.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, ShowerMaxxing and volcelfatcel
She won't tell you, she will always wear a wig when you're around and you will never notice.
even if he did leave her, do you really think she'll struggle? she could be bald but she'd still SMV mog this whole forum to the next dimension. A man would struggle hard if he was bald and I guarantee it, if this guy went bald he'd be dating 40 year roasties who aren't even fertile and would be complaining on this forum

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, AlexAP and SubhumanCurrycel
hair is just a bonus bro

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Retard, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
Yea she’s a fucking attention whore with 0 self awareness deserves to die alone in a ditch the fact that the husband has all the positive traits she wants except for hair and that’s enough for her to want to flake from the relationship.
you rn
chair throw GIF

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
hair is just a bonus bro
Just a bonus bro, grow a beard, rock the bald look. Bones are everything bro, masculine virtues roid up get on pua bro and browse r/redpill for more masculine virtues bro

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 8165, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
bald gandy looks like a meth cook
nah bro he'd look fantastic roided bro, just roid bro @Biggdink just roid up bro. He needs to browse r/redpill and get his masculine virtues out there, hold frame and game chicks.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 8165, gamma and 2 others