I (28F) am losing complete attraction to my fiance (30M) because of his balding and I'm thinking of leaving him over it

Yea she’s a fucking attention whore with 0 self awareness deserves to die alone in a ditch the fact that the husband has all the positive traits she wants except for hair and that’s enough for her to want to flake from the relationship.
I think she should have told him about what she feels and then they could have find an acceptable solution (fin, HT, wig). I don't blame her for her preferences, but she should be fucking honest and if nothing works, accept a wig.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Wallenberg, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
nah bro he'd look fantastic roided bro, just roid bro @Biggdink just roid up bro. He needs to browse r/redpill and get his masculine virtues out there, hold frame and game chicks.
Who the fuck needs hair, after reading r/bald im convinced its not necessary since they are very rational

• JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, Deleted member 2729, Danish_Retard and 5 others
It's actually sad how broken most women would be if it happened to them with how much they spend on haircare and hair products. Yet they so easily shame balding men when it's just a natural thing that happens to a man, he cannot control it it's quite literally genetic in every possible way. Environment is a meme for balding
If environment was truly legit balding rates should be very high among asian

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, SubhumanCurrycel and volcelfatcel
You gotta stop looking for reddit posts like this bro. Raising your cortisol n shit.

• +1
Reactions: koalendo and SubhumanCurrycel
I will never forget when I used to have a buzzcut 2 years ago and my, at the time, oneitis looked at me and said "hmm judging by your temples, you are going to bald young"
It's been living in my head rent free ever since then.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, johncruz12345, Carolus and 7 others

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and volcelfatcel
I will never forget when I used to have a buzzcut 2 years ago and my, at the time, oneitis looked at me and said "hmm judging by your temples, you are going to bald young"
brutal experience, Idk if I could pull buzzcut once im lean i do look very high T but i'd look subhuman to my age group if i did that shit :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Be_ConfidentBro
I will never forget when I used to have a buzzcut 2 years ago and my. at the time, oneitis looked at me and said "hmm judging by your temples, you are going to bald young"
I've been saying foids notice the tiniest things about you. they do that with themselves and it carries over. most men have no idea. it's over for them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 10913, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
brutal experience, Idk if I could pull buzzcut once im lean i do look very high T but i'd look subhuman to my age group if i did that shit :lul:
If you're under 30, don't do it bro. It's brutal

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and volcelfatcel
If you're under 30, don't do it bro. It's brutal
yeah i'm blessed with insane hair thankfully :lul:
I did do buzzcuts when i was way younger like kindergarten but i stopped when people thought I had a cancer because I was pale :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS and Be_ConfidentBro
I've been saying foids notice the tiniest things about you. they do that with themselves and it carries over. most men have no idea. it's over for them.
Absolutely! They are walking blackpill machines, they are born with blackpill knowledge. They see and judge every single thing about you.
The blackpill theories are based off what women think and know naturally. That's why so many blackpilled retards start acting more and more similar to women

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, koalendo, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others
Thinning is legit even worse than receding. If you have diffuse thinning then it’s like the gods taking a piss all over you.

• +1
Reactions: flamboyant and SubhumanCurrycel
Thinning is legit even worse than receding. If you have diffuse thinning then it’s like the gods taking a piss all over you.
diffuse thinning is easier to cure if you have a nw0-nw1 and thinning it's FAR far far far easier to recover from that than recession, recession is permanent, thinning can be recovered back to a normal state

Absolutely! They are walking blackpill machines, they are born with blackpill knowledge. They see and judge every single thing about you.
The blackpill theories are based off what women think and know naturally. That's why so many blackpilled retards start acting more and more similar to women

• Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
diffuse thinning is easier to cure if you have a nw0-nw1 and thinning it's FAR far far far easier to recover from that than recession, recession is permanent, thinning can be recovered back to a normal state
How?

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Because thinning is just recovering hair back to a previous state, recession is gaining hair land mass back. Finasteride will stop the thinning process and you go back to your original hair cycle of growing it properly. Gaining land mass from recession is extremely unlikely if anything impossible because they are dead follicles, not thinning follicles.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and ScreaM
Because thinning is just recovering hair back to a previous state, recession is gaining hair land mass back. Finasteride will stop the thinning process and you go back to your original hair cycle of growing it properly. Gaining land mass from recession is extremely unlikely if anything impossible because they are dead follicles, not thinning follicles.
I’ve noticed certain shampoos and conditioners like head and shoulders make my hair appear thicker than just washing it with water. I didn’t know you can reverse thinning tbh, I’ve seen some people and their hair is so thin you can practically see straight through it lol.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and volcelfatcel
I’ve noticed certain shampoos and conditioners like head and shoulders make my hair appear thicker than just washing it with water. I didn’t know you can reverse thinning tbh, I’ve seen some people and their hair is so thin you can practically see straight through it lol.
The chances of reversing thinning is far easier and more likely with a year or two than recession. MPMD gained hair density and thickness back but he still has had zero gain/regrowth in landmass from his temples which have dead follicles.

• +1
Reactions: ScreaM
When Im voted in as dictator, women's rights will be taken away immediately and any spotted feminists will be deported to work camps or shot on sight depending on how much influence they have

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Carolus, Deleted member 2729, TITUS and 3 others
what about zidane, johnny sins, jason statham, dwayne johnson

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 10913

"Hey people don‘t listen to this guy! He‘s entirely wrong!! It‘s NOT..and I repeat NOT over! Wake up and realize that, in fact... IT NEVER EVEN BEGAN IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

wow fucking brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
It's not like he can do anything about it unless he gets on finasteride. Balding should be a normalized thing that happens to men because of aging. It's simple aging, no one here is ronald reagan with nw0 genetics at 80, if you have testosterone 99.9% of the time you'll bald and this is a fact.
Most women even bald per say to some degree when they get old women don't become bald but their hair thins out at a old age compared to thier youth on men its way worse though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and volcelfatcel
me, balding at 21

(I was shedding a bunch of hair this semester but about a month ago I just stopped losing hair for some reason??)

my parents: rich enough to get me on PRP

I will never go bald

I remember my ex-gf face of utter despair when i told her my genetic analysis said i had increased chances of balding.
Im not even NW1,5 and i do my own PRP now...

It's actually sad how broken most women would be if it happened to them with how much they spend on haircare and hair products. Yet they so easily shame balding men when it's just a natural thing that happens to a man, he cannot control it it's quite literally genetic in every possible way. Environment is a meme for balding
Same for height most women would go insane if they were abnormally tall yet manlets get shamed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and volcelfatcel
This dude is a special type of retarded his dermatologist should have forcibly shoved the pill down his throat “Muh 0.5% of people get side effects from fin muh I’m not gonna take it”

fucking faggot he reaped what he sowed
@volcelfatcel @SOS-Sonic this is the fate of all finasteride fearmongering copers

he had a chance to stave it off early but he was too much of a fucking retard.
There is a special layer of hell reserved for finasteride fearmongerers, where girls laugh at their shiny scalps for eternity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
When I met my fiance 5 years ago, he had this wavy, thick black hair and it was a huge part of why I liked him. Hair has always been something that I look for in men. I noticed that all the men in his family had a full head of hair so I thought that I would never have to worry about him balding. I was wrong. In the last 2 years, my husbands hair has been rapidly receding. He went to a derm who classified it as ordinary male pattern baldness. He tried this topical treatment but it hasn't seemed to help. The more serious treatments apparently have potential for severe side effects so my husband hasn't tried them.

My fiance is a great guy. He has a successful career, he's great in bed, he used to be(?) good looking with hair, but now I just don't find him attractive. Sex has become a chore and I've tried to avoid it. He proposed to me 4 months ago and I don't know how I can spend the rest of my life with a man that I don't find attractive, but at the same time I know it's so fucking shallow but I can't help what I'm into. He's been asking me recently why I'm not having sex as much with him. I don't want to tell him it's the hair (or lack of it) but I think he knows. I've just told him that I'm feeling stressed and that's why my sex drive is low.

We plan to get married in August and I really don't know what to do. Is it right to cancel things now or to stay with a man that I no longer find attractive? I am so depressed.
This post doesn't feel real, since women don't articulate their emotions this way. Usually, they don't talk about how great a man and how much they love him, yet want to dump him for one perceived character flaw; instead, if this was a real post she would be using his hair as an excuse to question his morality, how hard he works, and roll out of control from there (they don't call it "hamstering" for nothing!) until she starts questioning her love for him. She would then end the post by concluding that it is his fault for 'changing' and that she is at no fault in the equation here.

In the best reddit posts, you can see the hamstering subconciously occuring mid-paragraph.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and SubhumanCurrycel
One of the users I looked up to. I envy you cuz soft msxxes were enough to make you chad. Did you ever bone smash?

One of the users I looked up to. I envy you cuz soft msxxes were enough to make you chad. Did you ever bone smash?
I am not chad not even close I’m 3 PSL
I bone smashed zygos for like 1 or 2 weeks but then stopped from bruising

She's already cheating on him with NW0 Chad. It's over.