I absolutely hate when jeets speak english with there jeet accents

dhusc

dhusc

Fire
Joined
Oct 16, 2025
Posts
15,102
Reputation
22,653
sounds so low class n disgusting n fake
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: price., Nectar, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and 5 others
Jeet accent is the pinnacle of human superiority boy. Benchod.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: price., fantom0726, dhusc and 1 other person
sounds so low class n disgusting n fake
I thank god my parents went to the uk when I was lil

I'd end up sounding pure jeet
 
  • +1
Reactions: price. and fantom0726
Ja Hindi! My accent is good.. Benchoot.. Gandu.. don’t u dare disrespekt my accent idioot!
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: price., fantom0726 and dhusc
Ja Hindi! My accent is good.. Benchoot.. Gandu.. don’t u dare disrespekt my accent idioot!
sorry bhai:cry:

will repost salludon edits for the next week please forgive me
 
  • JFL
Reactions: fantom0726 and buccalfatremoval
haha totally:sleep:
dhusc

average uk citizen
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc
sorry bhai:cry:

will repost salludon edits for the next week please forgive me
You need to watch 19 hours of Bollywood.. continuously.
Badhaai Ho Bollywood GIF
Shocked Johnny Lever GIF
aishwarya rai bollywood GIF by bypriyashah
 
  • JFL
Reactions: fantom0726 and dhusc
so you hate yourself then
 
I imagined you saying this with a jeet accent
 
  • +1
Reactions: freakb0b69
I once saw that clip where Trump needed his translater to understand what the Indian man was saying & asking to him 😭😭
 
  • JFL
Reactions: dhusc
I once saw that clip where Trump needed his translater to understand what the Indian man was saying & asking to him 😭😭
the indian dude was the translator too lmao
 
  • +1
Reactions: czar.x
the indian dude was the translator too lmao
lol, how long have you been living in the UK. Were you born there ?
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc
Bug eyed parasites
 
  • Woah
Reactions: dhusc
lol, how long have you been living in the UK. Were you born there ?
no I was only there for a couple of years bc of my dads job

luckily I got the accent before I left
 
  • +1
Reactions: czar.x
no I was only there for a couple of years bc of my dads job

luckily I got the accent before I left
oh, good shit man. Idk when will I get out of this shithole :feelsuhh:

what does your dad do
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc
oh, good shit man. Idk when will I get out of this shithole :feelsuhh:

what does your dad do
manages flight plans yada yada yada and sm shit I don't know about
 
  • +1
Reactions: czar.x

Similar threads

Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
21
Views
95
idk8
idk8
sub3forfemcels
Replies
4
Views
34
D69mo
D69mo
A
Replies
4
Views
53
akimSub3
A
L(oser)ooksmaxxer
Replies
25
Views
123
buddhistking
buddhistking
leon kennedy
Replies
1
Views
25
peptidehater22
peptidehater22

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top