I absolutely need all the information regarding zygomatic and infraorbital implants

TheLordMadness

TheLordMadness

There’s no peace
Title^^^
As some of you know about a year ago I did jaw surgery which completely corrected the position of the mandible and maxilla but left my zygo and infraorbital rims recessed, now I would like to correct also this. Do you know anyone who has done or is well informed about zygomatic and infraorbital implants?
I can’t really find much information online, seems not a common surgery.
I still don't know which surgeon choose, I will probably do peek implants.
I'd be interested in knowing better how they should be designed for male aestetich, I don't want to look like Rodrigo Alvarez.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Darkstrand, Deleted member 6390 and 4 others
you have bad zygos then? what do they look like?

Attachments

• 5F876F9B-1C16-4466-84B8-3E64B0141633.jpeg
    5F876F9B-1C16-4466-84B8-3E64B0141633.jpeg
    39.6 KB · Views: 284
  • 74A77A75-9B9E-4ED8-B889-754799E998F4.jpeg
    74A77A75-9B9E-4ED8-B889-754799E998F4.jpeg
    128.9 KB · Views: 221
  • 7FAECC41-42C7-4484-BECB-195003E5FE4B.jpeg
    7FAECC41-42C7-4484-BECB-195003E5FE4B.jpeg
    113.8 KB · Views: 244
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena
yeah not great but not as bad as i thought lol

you have long midface

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, CursedOne and TheLordMadness
@facemaxxed
@Saiyan
@SurgerySoon

all these guys got custom zygo/infraorbital implants and great results IMO. they all made threads detailing their results etc.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Darkstrand and Pumanator
@facemaxxed
@Saiyan
@SurgerySoon

all these guys got custom zygo/infraorbital implants and great results IMO. they all made threads detailing their results etc.

For me anyway, the orbital rim part of the implants had much better effect than the malar part. I can get two hours sleep and drink alcohol and I look fine the next morning. Previously my undereye hollows meant I always looked tired.

Implants won’t fix dark undereye skin so if you have poor undereye colouring I’m not sure how to fix that. It just fixes the hollows.

If you have underlying skeletal deficiencies that need a bimax or something I would definitely advise you fix them first before looking at implants - implants should be considered the cherry on the top.

Also if you have thick skin (as I do) you likely won’t see the level of definition that you are hoping for and are at risk for a slightly bloated look.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LostYouth, Darkstrand, kubo and 3 others
@TheLordMadness I think rhinoplasty and fixing your jaw should be main priority for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand, ascentium and Gaia262
For me anyway, the orbital rim part of the implants had much better effect than the malar part. I can get two hours sleep and drink alcohol and I look fine the next morning. Previously my undereye hollows meant I always looked tired.

Implants won’t fix dark undereye skin so if you have poor undereye colouring I’m not sure how to fix that. It just fixes the hollows.

If you have underlying skeletal deficiencies that need a bimax or something I would definitely advise you fix them first before looking at implants - implants should be considered the cherry on the top.

Also if you have thick skin (as I do) you likely won’t see the level of definition that you are hoping for and are at risk for a slightly bloated look.
As i said above, i alredy did a jaw surgery a year ago that’s also why i want to do infraorbital and zygo implants, i want to achieve the full anteface look from side profile and better under eye in general.

Did your eyes changed in shape in any way?
I have dark circles and malar hypoplasia, so it wont change at all?
Did u achieved hollow cheecks? Or at la least better definition?
Last question, have you also changed your zygo bridge?
Thx for your time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and oatmeal
@TheLordMadness I think rhinoplasty and fixing your jaw should be main priority for you.
What’s wrong with my jaw? I will definitely do rhinoplasty also

Your chin looks recessed still
I don’t think is recessed at all, and anyway considering that i was a subhuman chin 404 not found i’m happy with it, anyway, can u please let me know about my question above?

Attachments

• 277BF15E-241B-4037-9E43-CCE8A232107C.jpeg
    277BF15E-241B-4037-9E43-CCE8A232107C.jpeg
    51.8 KB · Views: 269
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Mongrelcel, oatmeal and 6 others

How does the Lateral Orbital Rim part of your implant look?

Did it turn out as well as this guys LOR's?

329f3c04a987e6c584ea5fa486fa6c35.png

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, NemesisQ, Boldandbeautiful and 1 other person
@Mongrelcel thoughts?

@aut0phobic @curryslayerordeath also thoughts

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
are you willing to pay 30k and go through a recovery that is actually easier than bi-max for near perfect orbital rims + zygos?

if yes go for mlf3 tbh, don't cope with implants bc if you get infected (orbitals are very prone to infection) it's a done deal.

before anyone says "so and so has had implants and they haven't had problems", you can't use anecdotes to disprove data.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, curryslayerordeath, highT and 1 other person
are you willing to pay 30k and go through a recovery that is actually easier than bi-max for near perfect orbital rims + zygos?

if yes go for mlf3 tbh, don't cope with implants bc if you get infected (orbitals are very prone to infection) it's a done deal.

before anyone says "so and so has had implants and they haven't had problems", you can't use anecdotes to disprove data.
Do you read the treadh or what? I alredy did jaw surgery last year, anyway the screws used in jaw surgery to fix the jaws have the same infection probability as peek implants

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oatmeal
Join the surgery discord. Everyone who gave you any remotely good advice in this thread is in the discord.
Yeah a guy sent me the link for the discord but it doesn’t work anymore, can u please send it to me in pm?

• +1
Reactions: ascentium
Do you read the treadh or what? I alredy did jaw surgery last year, anyway the screws used in jaw surgery to fix the jaws have the same infection probability as peek implants
ik u did hence recommending osteotomy

so what if screws have infection rate, removal of screws is fine. removal of implants puts you back at square 1 but with 20k less

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal

why does this dude charge 30k though jfl…

i would understand 20k but at this point he's squeezing as much as he can

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Pm me please

Could you post update photos of your outcome? I m only interested in eye area

Attachments

• IMG_20190930_091958_489.jpg
    IMG_20190930_091958_489.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 160
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 7098 and anti caking agents

what is mlf3?