Fuck enviroment and stuff,it was written in my mongrel dna

I feel so happy atm cuz i wont be trying anymore

Now for me,study and have a good wage

Then i ll betabux prolly

Fuck this bechadordietryin shit,ascension isnt for everyone

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 8846, Deleted member 6963 and 13 others
you look fine man, surely that’s enough in Turkey

80E91A72 DA7B 4BB5 B6D0 5041F6482ECE

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 4563
dont be sad, tom

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 6856
PENISLOSSUS UP YOUR ASSPENISLOSSUS UP YOUR ASSPENISLOSSUS UP YOUR ASSPENISLOSSUS UP YOUR ASSPENISLOSSUS UP YOUR ASSPENISLOSSUS UP YOUR ASSPENISLOSSUS UP YOUR ASSPENISLOSSUS UP YOUR ASSPENISLOSSUS UP YOUR ASSPENISLOSSUS UP YOUR ASSPENISLOSSUS UP YOUR ASSPENISLOSSUS UP YOUR ASSPENISLOSSUS UP YOUR ASSPENISLOSSUS UP YOUR ASSPENISLOSSUS UP YOUR ASSPENISLOSSUS UP YOUR ASSPENISLOSSUS UP YOUR ASSPENISLOSSUS UP YOUR ASSPENISLOSSUS UP YOUR ASSPENISLOSSUS UP YOUR ASSPENISLOSSUS UP YOUR ASSPENISLOSSUS UP YOUR ASS

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4991 and Deleted member 6856
Young man, average or above average in turkey, taken over by psl autism into thinking he's not gl circa 2020
Old Man Crying GIFs | Tenor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Lolcel and inceletto
Retard tier.

You will regret it when you are rich and being a betabux, because you will always think you can only get women because of your money.

You don't have to be chad, being above average is enough to get women based off looks alone. Esp if ur young.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 4563, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, inceletto and godlikesz
you gonna quit the forum?

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
Young man, average or above average in turkey, taken over by psl autism into thinking he's not gl circa 2020
Old Man Crying GIFs | Tenor
yes its fucking stupid. Imagine thinking that above average guys don't have girlfriends or have casual sex jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 4563, inceletto and 1 other person
Retard tier.

You will regret it when you are rich and being a betabux, because you will always think you can only get women because of your money.

You don't have to be chad, being above average is enough to get women based off looks alone. Esp if ur young.
Psl autism took over me or girls are only into chad,

I m stopping talking with girl i flirt cuz therr is always bigger fish and i ll not be able to make her desire me completly

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Good_Little_Goy
go ER

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and inceletto
just tell your parents youre ready for marriage and youll ascend hard by arranged marriage maxing.

• Love it
i havent given up. there is hope out there. just gotta hustle and looksmax like there's no tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe and inceletto
i havent given up. there is hope out there. just gotta hustle and looksmax like there's no tomorrow
we became .me addict cuz of looks lmai,does it look like it just began?

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe
Yeah keep husling bro. Watch from 11:30 -

Anything is possible.

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Entschuldigung and inceletto
Your destiny is being my private whore, accept it.

• +1
  • JFL
Weak tbh. Sorry man inject t now

• +1
639910-92fbb3032470426e6fb49ba30139e75b-png.639901

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502 and inceletto
Psl autism consumes another soul

• +1
Yeah keep husling bro. Watch from 11:30 -

Anything is possible.

Im speachless, this fag is talking like the way he looks like is because of something he did

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel and inceletto
Now you have a low T anime pfp bad shit

• +1
Your blackpill transformation is nearly complete, when you've swallowed the blackpill you realize that the only way to move on in life is to choose from 2 different scenarios, either rope, or move on with your life and accept your situation.

• +1
kuk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Your blackpill transformation is nearly complete, when you've swallowed the blackpill you realize that the only way to move on in life is to choose from 2 different scenarios, either rope, or move on with your life and accept your situation.
nigga u are gl wtf u on about.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 4991
nigga u are gl wtf u on about.
It circles back to what inceletto said earlier, there will always be bigger fish simply being good looking is not enough nowadays.

• +1
It circles back to what inceletto said earlier, there will always be bigger fish simply being good looking is not enough nowadays.
Frame height?
You have robust face gymcel if need be.

• +1
Frame height?
You have robust face gymcel if need be.
5'10, I have shit frame and that's pretty much it. Even with a good frame I will never get the girls I truly desire; its better to just betabuxx if you're not a natural born chad.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and SubhumanCurrycel
5'10, I have shit frame and that's pretty much it. Even with a good frame I will never get the girls I truly desire; its better to just betabuxx if you're not a natural born chad.
Brutal.
heightpill destroyed me im same height and it sucks.
I can fraud to 6'0 with shoes but even still

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 4991
  • WTF
Im speachless, this fag is talking like the way he looks like is because of something he did
"Gotta take that hard step of doing something" bruh. Like being a criminal thug with a low iq.

THE MEEKS SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH.

LOL watch 16:40. "This is motivation to work hard." Fucking lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
"Gotta take that hard step of doing something" bruh. Like being a criminal thug with a low iq.

THE MEEKS SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH.

LOL watch 16:40. "This is motivation to work hard." Fucking lol.
if I had his face I would be motivated too jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 502