I accidentally drank my own piss just now

HexumReincarnated

HexumReincarnated

chad
Joined
May 9, 2026
Posts
4,262
Reputation
7,286
So basically, it was like 2am last night and I really needed to piss, but I absolutely could not be fucked walking upstairs to the toilet. I had two 1 half full and one empty 2L Lipton Ice Tea bottles sitting on my desk, so naturally I decided one of them was now the designated piss bottle.

I did my business, put the piss bottle in the mini fridge, and left the other bottle of actual iced tea on my desk. In my sleep-deprived 2am genius, I apparently thought this was a perfectly safe and organised system.

Fast forward a little while. I'm getting ready to sit down and watch some TV, reach for the cold Lipton bottle in the fridge, and take a fucking drink and i drink my fucking piss.

@TGUN. @Topkra @tansel @ascendandforget @Nectar
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arthur Morgan, mxl4chi1, bhsoda_destroyer and 2 others
Do you expect people to believe this?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nectar
Tales from gajaresh bro
 
  • JFL
Reactions: HexumReincarnated
homemade electrolytes drink
 
  • +1
Reactions: HexumReincarnated

Similar threads

Vllyxo
Replies
11
Views
44
Vllyxo
Vllyxo
astatin
Replies
0
Views
21
astatin
astatin
bnugly
Replies
4
Views
35
levisko
L
GonorrhoeaGobbler
Replies
2
Views
19
GonorrhoeaGobbler
GonorrhoeaGobbler
uglyretardednigga
Replies
4
Views
40
jflmeister
jflmeister

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top