I accidentally walked out my lesson cuz I thought it had ended

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
Today I arrived like half an hour late and the teacher said she's just gonna do 1 on 1s with people in a separate room and I was like ok and then she went in da room with someone else to talk and I just walked out of the classroom because at the time I thought that the lesson had ended because there were so little people in the class and she usually does optional 1 on 1s after the lesson has ended but after I had left I checked the time and looked at my timetable there was still an entire fucking hour left and I just walked out like a fucking dickhead I'll probably get told off tomorrow too cuz my attendance is shit fuuuuck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Chadeep, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
another day in the life of an autist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Chadeep, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
Hey Callum, come sit next to me and @PingPong in class tomorrow

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 14323
Hey Callum, come sit next to me and @PingPong in class tomorrow
There was this ugly nerd guy in my old college in one of my classes called Callum and the teacher used to always call me Callum by accident

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, lutte, Deleted member 11292 and 2 others
Mirin dark triad behavior, don’t apologize or you are low t and not dark triad, make her think you are dark triad and don’t give a shit :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE and Deleted member 5189
There was this ugly nerd guy in my old college in one of my classes called Callum and the teacher used to always call me Callum by accident
Instead of what?

• +1
Reactions: Shebe
Mirin dark triad behavior, don’t apologize or you are low t and not dark triad, make her think you are dark triad and don’t give a shit :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
What should I say to her then when I get told off?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shebe and Deleted member 5189
  • +1
Im a 3/10
26B4BC93 2D7F 4A05 80C4 D40744007934

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Shebe, datboijj and Deleted member 5189
  • +1
Not acting your psl level causes a more negative effect than if you did it’s like a rat not running from you makes you want to squish it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Not acting your psl level causes a more negative effect than if you did it’s like a @Proex not running from you makes you want to squish it
:Comfy:

Nigga u suppose to be in uni

Low inhib badboy tbh