I accidently blackpilled a girl

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
Im dating this blonde big tiddy girl since couple months and she starts slowy taking care of her self more and more.

It started with me saying that im getting jaw surgery soon. She said why and i dont need it blabla. I said it will make me look better etc.

After that she found out that im wearing colored contacts. She asked my why i dont like my godgiven Body :feelskek: and called me superficial. After knowing that i will roid after my jaw surgery it was over for her.

Jfl now she constantly asks me if her nose is ok, if she should get colored lenses too, get a tummy tuck, get this, get that. I guess she found out that looks are important just by my Actions to look better.

Shes 4,5psl imo so not enough for chad. Before she always said she likes how she was created by god jfl..

Funny that she thought im crazy at first and now is doing looksmax too(shes legit jogging every day now, looking up nose job before after :feelskek: ). I dont know why girls are obsessed with their noses tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 275, Deleted member 1680 and 20 others
fascinating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 7560
dont wear color contacts that just weird bro

Bro idc , did u fuck her tho?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 5698, BigBoy and 3 others
Imagine telling your gf that you are going to have surgery.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: court monarch777, BigBoy, ManzareK and 1 other person
I dont know why girls are obsessed with their noses tho
Nose is very important in a girl in my opinion
It's one of the first thing I notice in the face

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, BigBoy, Deleted member 1100 and 2 others
Why tf would you tell her that you're getting jaw surgery

You are od retarded for telling her the truth now watch her cheat on you with chad jfl bozo

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Chintuck22 and Deleted member 5698
sounds like she really likes you, and is willing to change for you. Im happy for you but you seem like you are acting obnoxious. Stay humble, knowing something doesn't mean you should hate others for knowing less. In the end, you return to god and he judges you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602 and .👽.
sounds like she really likes you, and is willing to change for you. Im happy for you but you seem like you are acting obnoxious. Stay humble, knowing something doesn't mean you should hate others for knowing less. In the end, you return to god and he judges you
Yea she likes me. But i dont hate her ir anyone

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Imagine telling your gf that you are going to have surgery.
well she most likely will find out either way when op goes somewhere for a few days and returns with a new jaw

• +1
well she most likely will find out either way when op goes somewhere for a few days and returns with a new jaw
Yea no point on hiding it. She wants ti take care of me after my bimax tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
Blackpilling a girl to make her softmax (lose weight, improve skin etc) is an ingenious move tbh.

• +1