I achieved more than 10 meters of forward growth in 3 years

HollowCheek

HollowCheek

Cope everywhere
993C7790 6215 462D 8150 2E22E965BFBD
8B367626 C449 41A8 B1B6 A3B2D5F338CB

(B0nesmash, mewing, facial exercises, chin tucks)

I want that jordan barrett doggo face next

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, aesthetic beauty, datboijj and 8 others
chin cel and horse midface but I still consider you htn chadlite smv if taller than 6'0 good ascension buddy boyo (also dye eyebrows dark brown)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ungewist, zura and HollowCheek
chin cel and horse midface but I still consider you htn chadlite smv if taller than 6'0 good ascension buddy boyo (also dye eyebrows dark brown)
i am exactly 6’0
That midface and philtrum is rough I know but Its incredibly hard to do something with it

what did you do

Nice, do you have any other side profile photos?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski
i have the best mewing device and nowhere these results
fake as usual
the only thing i didn't do is bonesmash

• JFL
Reactions: HollowCheek
i have the best mewing device and nowhere these results
fake as usual
the only thing i didn't do is bonesmash
How are my results fake JFLLLLLL

give me bonesmash tutor

Good shit
How much chin tucks per day

Good shit
How much chin tucks per day
Actually no that much. If you go to the gym and exercise neck it somehow moves the hyoid bone so it has similar effect as chintucks but I do 30 chintucks with hard force and holding each for 10 seconds.

Actually no that much. If you go to the gym and exercise neck it somehow moves the hyoid bone so it has similar effect as chintucks but I do 30 chintucks with hard force and holding each for 10 seconds.
what did you bonesmash?

how old are you?

10 meters of forward growth? I kneel

Attachments

• gem.png
    gem.png
    272.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, normie_joe, mvp2v1 and 7 others
Send me bone smashing tutorial too, and what facial exercises?

• +1
this nigga

TELEMMGLPICT000158768024_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqUVuDDCB227blKPw4kQUtqyXvpzzxlFMRwx6o64vxH18.jpeg

Last edited:
Just weight loss and head tilt/lighting. Love this forum lmao how do you lose weight and not even realise/neglect to mention it. Paid by Mike Mew?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and Deleted member 3105
Just weight loss and head tilt/lighting. Love this forum lmao how do you lose weight and not even realise/neglect to mention it. Paid by Mike Mew?
HAHAH literally 1kg added

If you deny any forward look on angle of browridge you literally cant fraud that lmao

(changes in orbitals, philtrum, zygos aswell..)

• +1
Reactions: Ascensiontochad
HAHAH literally 1kg added

If you deny any forward look on angle of browridge you literally cant fraud that lmao

(changes in orbitals, philtrum, zygos aswell..)
It’s called lighting and angles. Maybe swelling on zygos from bone smashing made your face a bit leaner. No actual bone change though and it’s not sustainable.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and Deleted member 28896
Looksmax ain’t paying u for shitposting like X do bro

It’s called lighting and angles. Maybe swelling on zygos from bone smashing made your face a bit leaner. No actual bone change though and it’s not sustainable.
His upper maxilla definitely grew forwardly compared to both pics.

It could have just been puberty though. Don’t know how old he was in the first pic.

Attachments

• 67B30804-51C7-48D0-9E55-812249EB5D92.jpeg
    67B30804-51C7-48D0-9E55-812249EB5D92.jpeg
    399.9 KB · Views: 0
  • A0DD0878-D277-4DE8-ACD0-BE5950BF231B.jpeg
    A0DD0878-D277-4DE8-ACD0-BE5950BF231B.jpeg
    726.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
This mf had 10 meters of forward growth and I can't even do 1 cm. Over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, mortis, sozz and 4 others

It could have just been puberty though. Don’t know how old he was in the first pic.
2 different angles in the second pic u can see both his eyebrows in the first u cant

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
cope I was 18 at the first pic and now I am 20, puberty is possible but i think that "maxxing" did the biggest part
actually on second thought, nothing even changed besides u leaning down.

All u did was extend your neck making jaw look better I can recreate this "transformation" in 10 seconds

The left is a full, proper side profile and in the right he is facing slightly towards the camera. Notice how you can see part of the brow on the other side of his face. It’d be nice but it just didn’t happen.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Saint Casanova
what did you use to bonesmash and how did you do it ?also for how long pls i might consider it too

nice bonesmashing results

Nice, do you have any other side profile photos?
u would look just as subhuman as before if you hit the same angle (i.e only one eyebrow showing and chin down)
The left is a full, proper side profile and in the right he is facing slightly towards the camera. Notice how you can see part of the brow on the other side of his face. It’d be nice but it just didn’t happen.
U all were actually right, its not that good with that angle (I took it under the same light and tried sikilar expresion) but you can see the difference in zygos and hyoid bone. Also I DIDNT lose any weight.

Attachments

• C1D3FDBA-7649-41E5-8505-861EF11DA9CD.jpeg
    C1D3FDBA-7649-41E5-8505-861EF11DA9CD.jpeg
    117.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 2403B8DA-067A-4347-A0AA-F03F8E1E0932.jpeg
    2403B8DA-067A-4347-A0AA-F03F8E1E0932.jpeg
    123.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Deleted member 30679 and kovacs
U all were actually right, its not that good with that angle (I took it under the same light and tried sikilar expresion) but you can see the difference in zygos and hyoid bone. Also I DIDNT lose any weight.
you look better dw it’s just maturation and you probably did lose a bit of fat

• +1
Yeah lifting hyoid with mewing is a good looksmax especially if you lack bones and leanness.

• +1
mirin asf
need some help with some shit related to mewing,mind pming