I act like a robot when I bring girls home

mogstar

mogstar

Anyway we chat have a drink at my apartment. My usual scripted stories and jokes and everything on point. Every date I bring over to my apartment gets the same stories it's all a performance I am putting on. I sit in the same spot in my apartment on the couch that has IDEAL lighting setup to make myself look good/hollow cheeks. I always face towards so they see my "good side" of my face. It's all staged, I am just going through the motions like a handsome robot.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, CupOfCoffee, MANLETprettyBOY and 4 others
Ah shit, he is starting to write tales again

Tales from Amnesia’s basement

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
I act like a girl when I bring robots home

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
Anyway we chat have a drink at my apartment. My usual scripted stories and jokes and everything on point. Every date I bring over to my apartment gets the same stories it's all a performance I am putting on. I sit in the same spot in my apartment on the couch that has IDEAL lighting setup to make myself look g

My usual scripted stories and jokes
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::D:D:LOL:
Every date I bring over to my apartment gets the same stories it's all a performance I am putting on. I sit in the same spot in my apartment on the couch that has IDEAL lighting setup to make myself look good/hollow cheeks. I always face towards so they see my "good side" of my face. It's all staged, I am just going through the motions like a handsome robot.
Is scripted robot dancing together in your home, also part of the script?? :ROFLMAO: