I acted very awkward infront of my oneitis and her family.

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
In the last day of 2019. Her family visited our house. My parents asked me to get out of my room to greet them. I couldn't do anything but shaking like a deer seeing a headlight. God damn she looks like a total different person , long hair , youthful face with petite body. I haven't talked a single word to her , I could only enjoy watching her beauty from a distance.
It was so awkward that my mom cloudn't stand it , she stepped in to defuse the situation and forced me to stay in my room. It is over, her family will always remember me as that weird kid at uncle M's house.

I chatted with her for few lines before she revealed that she's dating the most popular and successful guy in her school on 2nd Jan 2020. I cried all the night and had to force myself to study for the upcomming exam. I couldn't sleep. It was extremely intense. They looked so perfect together. She always knows I still have a feeling for her after even after 4 years.

She is in the league of the prettiest girls in her school but she had to spend over 2 years chasing that guy. Even her friend stated that it would be impossible for her to get him.

Imagine his SMV level.:blackpill:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, ItsOver.com, WadlowMaxxing and 12 others
Its over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and ItsOver.com
I was literally spinning around just to avoid eyes contact. :blackpill:

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
In the last day of 2019. Her family visited our house. My parents asked me to get out of my room to greet them. I couldn't do anything but shaking like a deer seeing a headlight. God damn she looks like a total different person , long hair , youthful face with petite body. I haven't talked a single word to her , I could only enjoy watching her beauty from a distance.
It was so awkward that my mom cloudn't stand it , she stepped in to defuse the situation and forced me to stay in my room. It is over, her family will always remember me as that weird kid at uncle M's house.

I chatted with her for few lines before she revealed that she's dating the most popular and successful guy in her school on 2nd Jan 2020. I cried all the night and had to force myself to study for the upcomming exam. I couldn't sleep. It was extremely intense. They looked so perfect together. She always knows I still have a feeling for her after even after 4 years.

She is in the league of the prettiest girls in her school but she had to spend over 2 years chasing that guy. Even her friend stated that it would be impossible for her to get him.

Why did she visit ur house

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and ChadFucksYourOneitis
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and isis_Bleach
Over.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Danish_Retard and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Welcome to ER's diary

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, ItsOver.com, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and BrettyBoy
He may give you what you want but I will give you all I have , E***

Damn that’s rough. But she’s just one girl out of tons of girls. Just go for someone else

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8608 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Damn that’s rough. But she’s just one girl out of tons of girls. Just go for someone else
I tried but I feel too emotionally connected with this girl to let it go. My family and her family are good friends.She is an embodiment of my childhood back when I was still a normal happy kid. She represents what I lack in life.She's polar opposite of me.

It's obvious that there are tons of prettier and nicer girls than her out there but this girl keeps me fixated on her like no other girls can do.

She's good looking , I'm ugly.
She's optimistic , I'm pessimistic
She's outgoing , I'm a recluse
She's popular , I'm a loner
She's a social butterfly , I'm socially crippled

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and shrek

is the 'guy' a chad in face alone? PSL rating? Any SMV halos you know of (from kingkellz's thread)

I tried but I feel too emotionally connected with this girl to let it go. My family and her family are good friends.She is an embodiment of my childhood back when I was still a normal happy kid. She represents what I lack in life.She's polar opposite of me.

It's obvious that there are tons of prettier and nicer girls than her out there but this girl keeps me fixated on her like no other girls can do.

Opposites attract theory! :soy::soy::soy:

maybe if he hardmaxxes, then that is possible.
No he should be aware that he is a literal cuck, and should fix that fucking problem as much as he can. He's literally just said that the girl is superior to her in every way, where the fuck is the ambition?

No he should be aware that he is a literal cuck, and should fix that fucking problem as much as he can. He's literally just said that the girl is superior to her in every way, where the fuck is the ambition?
yeah tbh.. he first gotta inject T before thinking about maxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785

Watch this video.

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and AlwaysHaveQuestions
I feel you man. Take shrooms or LSD. Take Thyroid T3. Take Phenibut

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis