I activated my tinder profile again

malicieusss

malicieusss

Mouthbreathing ruins faces.
And a 19F cute little JB wants to meet me

I literally posted HONEST pictures with my boneless narrow low T face in full frame so I am NOT frauding on these

Luckily she's in a neighbouring city so I will just tell her that Im extra busy in the coming month so I can get my third genio and implants everywhere

Then I will larp I was just younger on those pictures when I finally meet her IRL

Keep in mind I have LOW appeal since I look LOW T and way too young for my age (I can only appeal to 18-20) and most wouldn't feel any kind of attraction if Im being honest let alone message me first

• +1
Reactions: mortis and blackckatt
@EasyMan875

• JFL
Reactions: malicieusss
No pics of your horse face=no care.

• JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Op pmmed me his current face, he looks decent imo, not at the top nor at the bottom.

Sounds farfetched that you're gonna get 2 operations and recovery from them before meeting this woman

You think she's gonna wait that long? She's on tinder after all, so How many bodies do you think she'll accumulate between now and then?

And you think she'll still be waiting?

Jfl

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
Sounds farfetched that you're gonna get 2 operations and recovery from them before meeting this woman

You think she's gonna wait that long? She's on tinder after all, so How many bodies do you think she'll accumulate between now and then?

And you think she'll still be waiting?

Jfl
Ik that dude im literally entertaining the forum at this point

+ surgeries might fail hard

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx