i actually do have high appeal despite what u niggas say CASE STUDY #1 (PICS INCLUDED)

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️WARNING GAYS/TRANNIES INCOMING I DO NOT CONDONE ANY SORT OF HOMOSEXUAL BEHAVIOR THIS IS JUST TO STUDY MY APPEAL AND SHOW YALL IN VISUAL FORMAT DON'T THINK I'M GAY I WOULD NEVER I AM STRAIGHT THANK YOU⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

ENJOY :)

Experiment 1 - Josh:

ok so this gay nigga from my old school slides up on my story and basically i ask him how to get a gf

me being the psl autist immediately tries to convert him with no avail

Now this whole school hated me no one wanted to do with me, but the gay kids were always nice to me for some reason like one of this niggas gay friends used to come u pto feel my hands because he said they were soft girl hands

And so after he denies wanting to suck my dick he calls me and says wow after getting to know you youre chill despite what people say

and then he wanted me to rape him and he said he wanted to ride me he showed me his dildo his nipples and ass and it's crazy to be honest
if i was actually gay i could get play
and then it hit me, im not a fag. but it's just crazy to see how my life would be if i was gay
now i see why gay copers gay cope, dopamine, and attention.

I proceeded to tell this nigga to hop on AI's because he told me eats mcdonalds everyday and I said bro im sorry its the blackpill its the truth you gotta get more testosterone mcdonalds has turned you gay

At the end of our call, he was begging me to come back to the city next year so he can suck my dick and make me cum.

It's so sad though cause he said he has an 8 inch BBC, and I told him he has much potential if he wasn't gay to get girls. It's over.

And my rule is, if it's a man it's gay.

(You have to identify as a woman to suck this dick)

20 minutes after rejecting me i sent him a picture of me

Experiment 2 - Isaiah:

So this nigga:hnghn: from TikTok swipes up one day on my story not flirting at first, but just saying fire emoji.

This nigga was still cautious at first, but a little more promiscuous, not that Josh wasn't but this nigga even more.

It seems like the main thing gay guys care about in a guy is dick size, abs, and that's literally it. The standards are legit WAY lower than a foid is. Even dick size isn't all that big of a factor if you're the sub, it's actually a halo to have a small dick.

I feel like I've reached another world, and although it sounds nice to be loved for me, it's still FUCKING GAY.

Jesus Christ, this shit is about to get even crazier.

Experiment 3 - Rae:

While this may look like a cute JB, it's not.
It's actually just a prettyboy in drag.
I met this abomination on Omegle two days ago, and when I met it I already knew it was not a real woman.
(My transdar is HIGH AS FUCK, I have researched secret trannies posing as woman for the past 3 years.)
Basically this Rae was posing as a girl, makeup, long hair, only sixteen so no surgery but still feminine high tier normie features.

Basically out of 100 girls, this was the only "girl" to not skip me.

We talked for 30 minutes, my whole server was on vc watching the whole time.
I told her how I'd rape her, cum in her asshole even though she didn't have a dick, how I'd throat fuck her.
She kept smiling and denying it but I knew she wanted it, why else would she not skip me?

She kept denying wanting me to fuck her on Instagram, and after a couple minutes she sends me this.

Notice how I didn't respond, I'm not adding the snap because I'm not going to willingly be gay.
If a tranny as convincing as her (I'd consider her a high tier trannylite since she looks that convincing without surgery)
were to meet me in the club, I'll nut on that face. But not willingly, because I'm not gay.

I would fuck a tranny but they have to have a pussy, low T if you don't.
Rae has a fat ass, fucking nut in that ass who cares. I am an incel, this is the best I can do.
No girl wants me, so this is my genetic destiny.
I'm not giving up yet though, after my next surgery I'm definitely getting some real girls!

DONT BELIEVE IT'S NOT A TRANNY?

And it seems like we've learned its name was Richard before this mess happened,
I don't know though. If you saw that with the makeup, and hair, I guarantee none of you would oblige to letting it suck your dick.
Some faces are just meant for trannymaxxing tbh.
I now understand why it transitioned, with these feminine looks, how could little Richey cope being a femboy.
Women only want maesthetic men, not full girl looks.

TLDR: What we've learned from this case study is that gays/trannies have lower standards, go for incels, don't care about looks AS MUCH (but still do) as normal women. That being said I am not recommending you do this, I am actually wanting you to do the opposite. That's why this site is a blessing, looksmax so you can get real women and learn from me, cause this is what I'ma have to deal with the rest of my life unless I looksmax.

:D

Attachments

• 1654632377990.png
    1654632377990.png
    56.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A, Daniel Plainview, pizza and 21 others
🤙🏻MAY ALLAH GUIDE YOU TO ISLAM 🕋

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogger797, Daniel Plainview, mvp2v1 and 12 others
Rae's voice was deep as fuck as well deeper than mine she has a big cock i just know it
I also learned that most trannies will let you fuck them as incel
but they will not initially show feelings
gays as well but who wants to fuck a gay

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Lmao, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person
You are going down a dark path. This will come back to haunt you. Stop posting and concentrate on getting good grades

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, Lmao, fjor2096 and 9 others
🤙🏻MAY ALLAH GUIDE YOU TO ISLAM 🕋
Yeah man I better looksmax before this shit becomes a reality
I DONT WANNA FUCK A TRANNY BUT IF I HAVE TO I WILL

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, KING REIDYZ and currylightskin
You are going down a dark path. This will come back to haunt you. Stop posting and concentrate on getting good grades
I don't attend school
Also why will this come back to haunt me?

I am a homophobe I hate the LGBTQ+ AND NIGGERS but guess what? I am still a good person

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, El Ñero, fjor2096 and 4 others
I don't attend school

I am a homophobe I hate the LGBTQ+ AND NIGGERS but guess what? I am still a good person
Dude unless you are trudeau with a trust fund this stuff will bite you in a few years when you are looking for a job

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 20097, Deleted member 17676 and 1 other person
Dude unless you are trudeau with a trust fund this stuff will bite you in a few years when you are looking for a job
i dont want a job
i am earnng money
im gonna looksmax and tiktok maxx
i already have a following but ill increase it after surgery

Cool larp bro

Yeah man I better looksmax before this shit becomes a reality
I DONT WANNA FUCK A TRANNY BUT IF I HAVE TO I WILL
I'll convert u one day and you'll find peace brother

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
High effort thread . 😻

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
you make the best threads james

whats ur discord server

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19301 and KING REIDYZ
I don't attend school

Don't you have black friends ?

Who care he's in my boysband.....

He will be the next Michel Jackson

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, alriodai, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
I couldn’t even tell that she was a trans wtf that’s why you need nudes before metting someone

I couldn’t even tell that she was a trans wtf that’s why you need nudes before metting someone
nah nigga the voice was obvious and face without filters i could see the masculine lower third
my tranny radar is always high and on i can sense a tranny instantly
i saw one abomination todfay at walmart and its dick was bulging out

Nigga you reek of autism bro lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, oldcelloser, Hades and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18244 and n0rthface
Damn James u gay now?

That Rae nigga, im 100% sure most of straight men i know would bang that blonde nigger in his butt. Its a highly evolved shemale that looks 100% like a hot woman, nobody could resist that.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Rt-Rust1
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️WARNING GAYS/TRANNIES INCOMING I DO NOT CONDONE ANY SORT OF HOMOSEXUAL BEHAVIOR THIS IS JUST TO STUDY MY APPEAL AND SHOW YALL IN VISUAL FORMAT DON'T THINK I'M GAY I WOULD NEVER I AM STRAIGHT THANK YOU⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Experiment 1 - Josh:

View attachment 1721544View attachment 1721545

ok so this gay nigga from my old school slides up on my story and basically i ask him how to get a gf
View attachment 1721549
View attachment 1721550

View attachment 1721553
Now this whole school hated me no one wanted to do with me, but the gay kids were always nice to me for some reason like one of this niggas gay friends used to come u pto feel my hands because he said they were soft girl hands

And so after he denies wanting to suck my dick he calls me and says wow after getting to know you youre chill despite what people say

and then he wanted me to rape him and he said he wanted to ride me he showed me his dildo his nipples and ass and it's crazy to be honest
and then it hit me, im not a fag. but it's just crazy to see how my life would be if i was gay

I proceeded to tell this nigga to hop on AI's because he told me eats mcdonalds everyday and I said bro im sorry its the blackpill its the truth you gotta get more testosterone mcdonalds has turned you gay

At the end of our call, he was begging me to come back to the city next year so he can suck my dick and make me cum.

It's so sad though cause he said he has an 8 inch BBC, and I told him he has much potential if he wasn't gay to get girls. It's over.

View attachment 1721559

Experiment 2 - Isaiah:

View attachment 1721583View attachment 1721584View attachment 1721585

So this nigga:hnghn: from TikTok swipes up one day on my story not flirting at first, but just saying fire emoji.

View attachment 1721593
View attachment 1721594View attachment 1721595View attachment 1721596

This nigga was still cautious at first, but a little more promiscuous, not that Josh wasn't but this nigga even more.

It seems like the main thing gay guys care about in a guy is dick size, abs, and that's literally it. The standards are legit WAY lower than a foid is. Even dick size isn't all that big of a factor if you're the sub, it's actually a halo to have a small dick.

I feel like I've reached another world, and although it sounds nice to be loved for me, it's still FUCKING GAY.

Experiment 3 - Rae:
View attachment 1721606View attachment 1721607View attachment 1721608View attachment 1721610

I met this abomination on Omegle two days ago, and when I met it I already knew it was not a real woman.
(My transdar is HIGH AS FUCK, I have researched secret trannies posing as woman for the past 3 years.)
Basically this Rae was posing as a girl, makeup, long hair, only sixteen so no surgery but still feminine high tier normie features.

I told her how I'd rape her, cum in her asshole even though she didn't have a dick, how I'd throat fuck her.
She kept smiling and denying it but I knew she wanted it, why else would she not skip me?

She kept denying wanting me to fuck her on Instagram, and after a couple minutes she sends me this.
View attachment 1721625

Notice how I didn't respond, I'm not adding the snap because I'm not going to willingly be gay.
If a tranny as convincing as her (I'd consider her a high tier trannylite since she looks that convincing without surgery)
were to meet me in the club, I'll nut on that face. But not willingly, because I'm not gay.

Rae has a fat ass, fucking nut in that ass who cares. I am an incel, this is the best I can do.
I'm not giving up yet though, after my next surgery I'm definitely getting some real girls!

View attachment 1721637

View attachment 1721639

I don't know though. If you saw that with the makeup, and hair, I guarantee none of you would oblige to letting it suck your dick.
I now understand why it transitioned, with these feminine looks, how could little Richey cope being a femboy.

TLDR: What we've learned from this case study is that gays/trannies have lower standards, go for incels, don't care about looks AS MUCH (but still do) as normal women. That being said I am not recommending you do this, I am actually wanting you to do the opposite. That's why this site is a blessing, looksmax so you can get real women and learn from me, cause this is what I'ma have to deal with the rest of my life unless I looksmax.

Honestly bro with they way you look, just take what you can get, she's pretty decent for a tranny so just go for it. I make fun of you a lot but if I were you and looked like the green goblin I'd smash :ogre:

That Rae nigga, im 100% sure most of straight men i know would bang that blonde nigger in his butt. Its a highly evolved shemale that looks 100% like a hot woman, nobody could resist that.
facts nigga for real madison beer as well

Probably on hormones. Otherwuse I don't understand how she got such waist
most likely
trannies are also gods at angle frauding and using clothing for illusion

Honestly bro with they way you look, just take what you can get, she's pretty decent for a tranny so just go for it. I make fun of you a lot but if I were you and looked like the green goblin I'd smash :ogre:
how am i green gobin

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Tranny had me fooled for a sec. would have facefucked…I feel like a homo rn:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Hades and Deleted member 18244
Tranny had me fooled for a sec. would have facefucked…I feel like a homo rn:feelswhy:
its not gay at all most of you guys would fuck madison beer thats not gay to fuck madison beer even though madison beer born a man

its not gay at all most of you guys would fuck madison beer thats not gay to fuck madison beer even though madison beer born a man
Madison beer is not transexual bro what u on about:lul::lul:

Not gay at all as long as you don't touch the balls or cock

Madison beer is not transexual bro what u on about:lul::lul:
im sorry man its the blackpill its the truth thats a nigga
madison beer was born with a hairy olllll man dick
i know it turns you off but its the truth
i wouldnt lie i never lie on this website unless I fully believed it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20327
you could have been normal if you wanted

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Curlbrahhh and oldcelloser
i wanna be so baddd

So stop posting weird pics and racist shit online, make normal facial expressions and get normal teeth and shave and cut your hair

• +1
Reactions: Curlbrahhh
So stop posting weird pics and racist shit online, make normal facial expressions and get normal teeth and shave and cut your hair
ok will make a check list

teeth ✅:no: kinda but not i just got them bonded and braces back on coming off in6-8 months
normal face expressions ✅ i always make normal face expressions
shave :no: i dont have what it takes to do it yet
hair cut :no: i need to grow my hair as long as possible
weird pics ✅ how about no pics at all i quit taking pictures
racist :no: i cant bring myself to it i love being racist and ripping on niggers and a rabs
so thats 3/6
half way there
do you think thats enough to get a girlfriend?

teeth ✅:no: kinda but not i just got them bonded and braces back on coming off in6-8 months
racist :no: i cant bring myself to it i love being racist and ripping on niggers and a rabs
so thats 3/6
half way there
2.5/6 way there

so thats 3/6
half way there
What do you mean you dont have what it takes to shave?

Experiment 1 - Josh:

View attachment 1721544View attachment 1721545

View attachment 1721549
View attachment 1721550

View attachment 1721553

View attachment 1721559

Experiment 2 - Isaiah:

View attachment 1721583View attachment 1721584View attachment 1721585

View attachment 1721593
View attachment 1721594View attachment 1721595View attachment 1721596

Experiment 3 - Rae:
View attachment 1721606View attachment 1721607View attachment 1721608View attachment 1721610

View attachment 1721625

View attachment 1721637

View attachment 1721639

Ask the gays if they are repulsed by pussy and would ever try a woman

was u doin omegle with DA BOYZZZ

when are you goin ER bro? :feelskek:

im sorry man its the blackpill its the truth thats a nigga
madison beer was born with a hairy olllll man dick
i know it turns you off but its the truth
i wouldnt lie i never lie on this website unless I fully believed it

hol up shawty...

ima need proof