I actually had a dream where a pretty girl was into me last night (RARE HAPPY MOMENT)

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
97% of the time in my dreams i get some form of rejected or detested by girls (being serious like 97% of time) but i had a dream i went on some boat tour thing in LA or similar type area. She was on same tour and was giving me iois and then approached me and we kicked it off well. By end of dream we ended up having made out and would go on a date the next night, but i never got to dream further.

Idk who the girl was, but she was very tanned, roundish face, super skinny, dark freckles, curly hair to shoulders, surfer type. Probably 4.5 psl, but very my type so stacylite to me, not emo tho. Couldnt tell what race, but probably some amerimutt super mixed ancestry, maybe like Polynesian, Black, Spanish, and Italian or sumn? Idk. Similar appeal to people who wanna fuck Zendaya (i do)(didnt look at all like her tho)

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, OldRooster, Fxdzcki and 4 others
I love dreammaxxing man

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Mouthbreath, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
I have a dream like that yesterday. I was cuddling with a cute tomboy babe. then I was suddenly transported into squidgame

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Allandro and aBetterMii
@Username Required thoughts?

I had a dream last year where I held a girl's hand in the bus and made out with her and then a group of black people started making fun of me. She calmed me down and told me to ignore them :) The next day I took a gun and shot every one of them in the bus. I was lucid dreaming at this point teehee!

I had a girlfriend who asked me out in late 2017 but I was very young so I didn't know how to feel about it at the time and I ended up not liking her by the end of it. I was also bullied by a lot of ethnics at school. I think this was the way of my mind telling me how I would have felt if those events happened recently.

Edit: I didn't kill the white girl who was holding me, I may not have specified that.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: aBetterMii
I had girls who were into me... But I am too autistic to get them...

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and aBetterMii
I had a stacey aproach me in a club, but I was too non nt to keep the convo going and she left later on. I cope by day dreaming about ginger emo slavic staceys now. Maldaptive dreaming is the best and cheapest copemaxx tbh.

• Woah
Reactions: aBetterMii
I had a stacey aproach me in a club, but I was too non nt to keep the convo going and she left later on. I cope by day dreaming about ginger emo slavic staceys now. Maldaptive dreaming is the best and cheapest copemaxx tbh.
Brag post

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma
meanwhile i have dreams about fucking my cousin :feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and aBetterMii