I actually miss some old users and they're etched in my memory

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Brahminboss, abhorrence, Manchild, blackgymaxx, moggathon, bongmog etc. and soon to be @Crisick

I wonder if I'll remember these niggas in 5 years time... I hope not. Even as a rotter it feels ridiculous to think these guys, literally strangers have been a highlight in my life.

I'll probably remember this site but I hope I forget 99% of people I've interacted with. Especially these new fag tiktokcels.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: nathan, jxck7468, murdah and 30 others
Brahminboss, abhorrence, Manchild, blackgymaxx, moggathon, bongmog etc. and soon to be @Crisick

I wonder if I'll remember these niggas in 5 years time... I hope not. Even as a rotter it feels ridiculous to think these guys, literally strangers have been a highlight in my life.

I'll probably remember this site but I hope I forget 99% of people I've interacted with. Especially these new fag tiktokcels.
do you miss me tho i was gone for 1 day

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, primqwe, Imretarded? and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, zurzolo, Imretarded? and 4 others
Forgot the goat

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bloomercel, Imretarded?, HarshBDSMmaster and 1 other person
I don't see why you can't count people online as "friends". You still interacted positively with them and made each other laugh, etc.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nathan, UrGirlsMcm, Darkeningstar and 10 others
I don't see why you can't count people online as "friends". You still interacted positively with them and made each other laugh, etc.
Exactly
It makes sense that these people had an impact on your life

You interacted with them for hours and played a part in their lives

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and ascension

what about me brah 😢

• So Sad
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster and SecularIslamist
what about me brah 😢
You haven't deleted / banned.

Anyway you're a 2024cel. I look down on 2024cels. Sorry. No loooksmaxxing for your join date.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: nathan, zurzolo, Imretarded? and 2 others
You haven't deleted / banned.

Anyway you're a 2024cel. I look down on 2024cels. Sorry. No loooksmaxxing for your join date.
i will be banned once a wahhabi becomes mod 😢

wisdom > age brah

• JFL
Reactions: BladeRunner, Imretarded? and SecularIslamist
Tell brahminboss to come back and unban the rest. Forum just keeps getting worse each month, brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, SidharthTheSlayer, Imretarded? and 2 others
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and IndraBC
you say disgusting things about the progeny of Prophet Muhammad (SAWW)

nasibi = kafir
No I don’t.

But you’re a rafidhi who shits on some of the greatest people in existence so you’re not one to talk.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: egyptianKang and SecularIslamist
There is legit a 90% chance you are talking to someone under the age of 20 whenever you reply to a greycel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, Imretarded? and SecularIslamist
No I don’t.

But you’re a rafidhi who shits on some of the greatest people in existence so you’re not one to talk.
@SecularIslamist whatre you laughing for? That’s what rawafidh do. Are you a rafidhi too?

• +1
@SecularIslamist whatre you laughing for? That’s what rawafidh do. Are you a rafidhi too?
I'm aware. I wouldn't takfir shias who say certain sahaba were bad people. I just consider it misguidance. If they overstep the line and insult someone like Muawiyah, Umar or Aysha then yeah I have a problem.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BladeRunner and IndraBC
No I don’t.

@SecularIslamist

Screenshot 2024 08 02 at 24417AM
Screenshot 2024 08 02 at 24521AM

and Wallah I have seen you mocking the murder of Imam Hussain (AS), which you have now deleted
but of course kadhab like you will never admit that

I'm aware. I wouldn't takfir shias who say certain sahaba were bad people. I just consider it misguidance. If they overstep the line and insult someone like Muawiyah, Umar or Aysha then yeah I have a problem.
Bro, umar and ayesha is one thing, but muawiyah is crazy :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Screenshot 2024 08 02 at 24901AM

Sahih Bukhari your most authentic book
And remind me, which rebellious group killed Ammar?
Oh that's right, Muawiya's army in the Battle of Siffeen :forcedsmile:

you can defend abu bakr umar etc all you want but defending the dogs of banu umayya is on a whole different level

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: BladeRunner, IndraBC and SecularIslamist
Bro, umar and ayesha is one thing, but muawiyah is crazy :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 3065767

you can defend abu bakr umar etc all you want but defending the dogs of banu umayya is on a whole different level
He wasn't perfect but he laid a foundation for mogger empire and he was a sahaba - a VERY important one a scribe. Literally wrote the words as revealed from the mouth of the prophet so how can you call him a dog?

Ofc I get it you're Shia. He was in the wrong against Ali. Whatever. He wasn't perfect, and I never claimed he was.

Anyway don't turn this into a religious debate I can't be bothered.

Imam al-Baqir ibn Al-Sajjad ibn Al-Hussain ibn Fatima bint Muhammad (pbuh) pointed to his chest and said: I am also from the Rafidha and Rafidha are from me. (Bihaar al-Anwaar, vol 65, page 97)

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC

Aw man What'd I do 😞

He wasn't perfect but he laid a foundation for mogger empire and he was a sahaba - a VERY important one a scribe. Literally wrote the words as revealed from the mouth of the prophet so how can you call him a dog?

Ofc I get it you're Shia. He was in the wrong against Ali. Whatever. He wasn't perfect, and I never claimed he was.

Anyway don't turn this into a religious debate I can't be bothered.

wasn't perfect?

bro read the hadith

He will be killed by a rebellious aggressive group. `Ammar will invite them to (obey) Allah and they will invite him to the (Hell) fire."

im not here to debate either i just cant let you defend muawiya whos literally in hellfire according to your most authentic book

wasn't perfect?

bro read the hadith

He will be killed by a rebellious aggressive group. `Ammar will invite them to (obey) Allah and they will invite him to the (Hell) fire."

im not here to debate either i just cant let you defend muawiya whos literally in hellfire according to your most authentic book
Ali and Muawiyah did not takfir each other. One was mistaken (Muawiyah) JFL thinking it means he is destined for hellfire. All the sahaba are in paradise according to bukhari and Muslim.

Ali and Muawiyah did not takfir each other. One was mistaken (Muawiyah) JFL thinking it means he is destined for hellfire. All the sahaba are in paradise according to bukhari and Muslim.
bro.
read the hadith.
its in bukhari.
it says that the group that kills Ammar will be inviting him to hellfire.
he wasn't just "mistaken" hes literally inviting him to hellfire meaning he himself is in hellfire.

• JFL
Imam al-Baqir ibn Al-Sajjad ibn Al-Hussain ibn Fatima bint Muhammad (pbuh) pointed to his chest and said: I am also from the Rafidha and Rafidha are from me. (Bihaar al-Anwaar, vol 65, page 97)
That’s a Shia source. I’m not gonna take that.
and Wallah I have seen you mocking the murder of Imam Hussain (AS), which you have now deleted
Asking how much UEE Ali had isn’t disrespect or hate? And praising yazid =/= disliking Ahlulbayt

• Ugh..
Reactions: shia.jihadist
praising yazid =/= disliking Ahlulbayt
yeah the Yazid that martyred Imam Hussain (AS) and his family who were deprived of water for 3 days all because Imam Hussain (AS) refused to give allegiance to him

May Allah curse Yazid ibn Muawiyah for as long as time exists

• JFL
yeah the Yazid that martyred Imam Hussain (AS) and his family who were deprived of water for 3 days all because Imam Hussain (AS) refused to give allegiance to him

May Allah curse Yazid ibn Muawiyah for as long as time exists
Tales from the sewers of Karbala

Tales from the sewers of Karbala
> i dont insult ahlulbayt bro trust me :feelsuhh:
> proceeds to deny literal history, an event that is literally agreed upon by sunnis shias ibadis and non-muslims

all of this just because the hatred of the Prophet's grandson is in your najis heart
wouldn't be surprised if you're descended from bani umayya

• JFL
  • Ugh..
> i dont insult ahlulbayt bro trust me :feelsuhh:
> proceeds to deny literal history, an event that is literally agreed upon by sunnis shias ibadis and non-muslims

all of this just because the hatred of the Prophet's grandson is in your najis heart
wouldn't be surprised if you're descended from bani umayya
Most Sunnis don’t agree yazid killed hussain (as). In fact, the majority view within ahlul sunnah is nuetral. With the minority ends being praise and hatred.

What reason would I have for hating the prophet’s grandson? Like seriously. The man never did one bad thing in his life. The man existed 1400 years ago and I’m a 19 year old who’s sole focus is looksmaxxing. Why on earth would I have any form of quarrel or issue with hussein? You Shias are always looking to play victim.

Obviously Hussein > Yazid

It’s not even a debate.

• +1
Reactions: BladeRunner
I miss Derek Pajeeter. That dude was fucking hilarious.

Most Sunnis don’t agree yazid killed hussain (as). In fact, the majority view within ahlul sunnah is nuetral. With the minority ends being praise and hatred.

What reason would I have for hating the prophet’s grandson? Like seriously. The man never did one bad thing in his life. The man existed 1400 years ago and I’m a 19 year old who’s sole focus is looksmaxxing. Why on earth would I have any form of quarrel or issue with hussein? You Shias are always looking to play victim.

Obviously Hussein > Yazid

It’s not even a debate.
wanna elab on how yazid (LA) didn't kill Imam Hussain (AS)

explains why he played with the head of Imam Hussain (AS) with a stick when it was brought to him

if you leave i'll literally gill myself

• JFL
What is there to elab on? We don’t believe he did it. Simple.

We don’t believe that happened either.
just deny a historical event to protect a kafir theory

@SecularIslamist

View attachment 3065761View attachment 3065764View attachment 3065765

View attachment 3065767

Nigga shut your fucking mouth u gustakh Umar RA and Abubakr RA built an empire which your god Ali didn't make. he was too busy fighting with fellow sahabas.
One more thing insulting/cursing Ayesha RA = jahannum. watch out kiddo we respect you and your beliefs as long as you don't show you illiterate ass and insult greatest people in history of Islam.
calm your mind breathe like this

Attachments

• 1722613578579.png
    1722613578579.png
    92.5 KB · Views: 0
  • download (3).jpeg
    download (3).jpeg
    6.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1722613705116.png
    1722613705116.png
    92.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
You are my friend now :feelshah:

• Love it
Reactions: ascension
yeah bro i miss them too i remember lurking in 2020-2023 we made a lot of memories we were real friends

• +1
Just make up a historical event to play victim theory.
> made up historical event
> agreed upon by literally every single person except you
Nigga shut your fucking mouth u gustakh Umar RA and Abubakr RA built an empire which your god Ali didn't make. he was too busy fighting with fellow sahabas.
One more thing insulting/cursing Ayesha RA = jahannum. watch out kiddo we respect you and your beliefs as long as you don't show you illiterate ass and insult greatest people in history of Islam.
calm your mind breathe like this
- building an empire makes them good muslims?
- Imam Ali (AS) is a servant of Allah and is definitely not God
- yeah Imam Ali (AS) was saving Islam while they were building their muh empire

Okay you're definitely a kafir. Not even putting (RA) in front of Imam Ali (AS)'s name and insulting him.

- Ayesha disobeyed the Quran, the Messenger (SAWW), and his successor (AS)

> respects my belief
> says i believe that Imam Ali (AS) is God and insults him

And you're not insulting Imam Ali (AS) by putting (RA) in front of Umar and Abubakr but not him? You're not insulting him by saying he was fighting fellow sahabas and didn't build an empire?

JFL "greatest people in history of Islam" :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

kill yourself you nasibi kafir you've reserved your spot in Jahannum

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back