I actually miss some old users and they're etched in my memory

Feels like it's been ages since I last saw @moggathon on here

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
agreed upon by literally every single person except you
Every person within Shiism sure. But us Sunnis don’t accept that. I just told you the majority view within ahlul sunnah is that yazid should be viewed neutrally. What don’t you understand? Don’t try and explain MY position to me, I’m the Sunni here, not you.
JFL "greatest people in history of Islam" :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Abu Bakr, Omar, Uthman (SAWW) > ahlulbayt (except the prophet before you go and misconstrue my words)

Show some respect you dirty son of mutah.

• +1
Reactions: BladeRunner
Every person within Shiism sure. But us Sunnis don’t accept that. I just told you the majority view within ahlul sunnah is that yazid should be viewed neutrally. What don’t you understand? Don’t try and explain MY position to me, I’m the Sunni here, not you.

Abu Bakr, Omar, Uthman (SAWW) > ahlulbayt (except the prophet before you go and misconstrue my words)

Show some respect you dirty son of mutah.
no sunnis accept that just not dirty wahhabis like you

Abubakr Umar Uthman SAWW??? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: so now they're the same level as the prophet?

Narrated Hubshi bin Junadah:
that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "'Ali is from me and I am from 'Ali. And none should represent me except myself or 'Ali." (Tirmidhi 3719)

according to your books no one should represent the Prophet (SAWW) except Ali (AS), so how can they be better than Ali (AS)

don't speak to me you son of zina

btw a lot of your sahabas were sons of mutah before umar (your prophet) made it haram

no sunnis accept that just not dirty wahhabis like you
The majority opinion within ahlul sunnah affirms it. Don’t teach me my own beliefs.
Abubakr Umar Uthman SAWW??? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: so now they're the same level as the prophet?
They’re the best men to walk this earth after the prophets.
Narrated Hubshi bin Junadah:
that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "'Ali is from me and I am from 'Ali. And none should represent me except myself or 'Ali." (Tirmidhi 3719)

according to your books no one should represent the Prophet (SAWW) except Ali (AS), so how can they be better than Ali (AS)
This old argument again? If you’re going to quote our books, at least do it right. We have ahadith that state Abu Bakr is the best to walk this earth after the prophets. Then the second, third and fourth caliph.

btw a lot of your sahabas were sons of mutah before umar (your prophet) made it haram
I doubt that but even if it was true, I’m pretty sure the sahaba did many haram things before they became Muslim. What’s your point?

The majority opinion within ahlul sunnah affirms it. Don’t teach me my own beliefs.

They’re the best men to walk this earth after the prophets.

This old argument again? If you’re going to quote our books, at least do it right. We have ahadith that state Abu Bakr is the best to walk this earth after the prophets. Then the second, third and fourth caliph.
- wrong
- wrong
- so abu bakr is the best man but umar is the most likely to be prophet
yeah makes sense bro
least retarded hadiths from abu hurayra and his friends
I doubt that but even if it was true, I’m pretty sure the sahaba did many haram things before they became Muslim. What’s your point?
this was when mut'ah was permissible for muslims under the rule of the Prophet (SAWW)

look im done arguing with you
neither of us will convince the other

may Allah guide us all ameen

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
- wrong
- wrong
yeah makes sense bro

this was when mut'ah was permissible for muslims under the rule of the Prophet (SAWW)

-No not wrong. How are you going to tell me what ahlul sunnah’s belief is regarding yazid?stick to your own sect chum

-also where’s the contradiction here? Yes Abu Bakr is number one. Omar being more likely to be a prophet after Muhammad dying isn’t a contradiction.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/211...be-a-prophet-after-me-it-would-be-umar-saheeh

This literally answers your question. All it took was a simple google search but I suppose Shias are allergic to haqq.

What’s it matter? Alcohol was also allowed, yet forbidden later on. It’s called principal of abrogation. Mutah isn’t allowed anymore and that’s that. Yet you mutah merchants continue to allow it.
sure but next time don’t start something you can’t finish.

• +1
Reactions: BladeRunner
- wrong
- wrong
yeah makes sense bro

EAA39664 2D2C 4991 9FFF 5CE3B3ECACEB

Cool right?

FFS you two niggas need to pack it in.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Don't know who manchild or bongmog are. Have heard of abhorrence but don't know anything about him. Moggathon never posted anything good or funny, he just posted a lot

• +1
You're very sectarian. You've already called me out when I defended Asharis. I don't care if you're athari or defend their doctrines. They are both part of ahlus sunnah Waal jamaah.
Asharis aren’t part of ahlul sunnah

• WTF
forums gone to shit in the last few months, i barely log on these days

• +1
You're very sectarian. You've already called me out when I defended Asharis. I don't care if you're athari or defend their doctrines. They are both part of ahlus sunnah Waal jamaah.
Ok fine asharis are part of ahlul sunnah. Happy?

• +1
> made up historical event
> agreed upon by literally every single person except you

- building an empire makes them good muslims?
- Imam Ali (AS) is a servant of Allah and is definitely not God
- yeah Imam Ali (AS) was saving Islam while they were building their muh empire

Okay you're definitely a kafir. Not even putting (RA) in front of Imam Ali (AS)'s name and insulting him.

- Ayesha disobeyed the Quran, the Messenger (SAWW), and his successor (AS)

> respects my belief
> says i believe that Imam Ali (AS) is God and insults him

And you're not insulting Imam Ali (AS) by putting (RA) in front of Umar and Abubakr but not him? You're not insulting him by saying he was fighting fellow sahabas and didn't build an empire?

JFL "greatest people in history of Islam" :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

kill yourself you nasibi kafir you've reserved your spot in Jahannum
JFL to muh reserved spot in jahanum when you're literally insulting and putting senseless blames on Ayesha RA how can you expect to be in Jannat when you literally curse the most beloved wife of prophet SAWW al-siddiqa bint al-Siddiq, the wife that prophet pbuh adorned the most, his friends who were there for him from the start, the first man to accept Islam Abu Bakr RA, the people who he replied on and told Umar RA if there was another prophet after him, how you can even say that. And JFL at you to curse The most important men to grace the earth and the mother of believers and then expect to be in Jannah. we will see who ascends to Jannah and who doesn't. Also my bad for not putting AS to Imam Ali AS but you guys literally say Ya ALI RA MADAD and recite altered version of Shadada what is that even supposed to mean. btw I respect Each and every one of them even when the army of Imam ALI RA killed TAlha RA and ZUBAIR RA.

• Woah
Reactions: shia.jihadist
Brahminboss, abhorrence, Manchild, blackgymaxx, moggathon, bongmog etc. and soon to be @Crisick

I wonder if I'll remember these niggas in 5 years time... I hope not. Even as a rotter it feels ridiculous to think these guys, literally strangers have been a highlight in my life.

I'll probably remember this site but I hope I forget 99% of people I've interacted with. Especially these new fag tiktokcels.
You won't forget, trust me. Everything that's been a highlight or a major part of your life stays with you. You may forget some names here and there, but not the very important ones. And you certainly won't forget Emeraldglass.

• Love it
ive unironically made lifelong friends on this forum

• Woah
They’re still here. They’re just posting on new accounts.

• +1
Yeah my best friend in this trash hole was SayHeyHey apart from others

I still miss that brother

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back