I actually used to be invited to parties and women would chill with me... what happened?

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
While talking shit on the normies i saw on social media I remembered my before life. can anyone help interpret what went wrong? I'm ultimately black pilled because of my ex girlfriend I had and i saw the men she dated after me were all pretty boy maxxed.

But even after her there were others. For example, I worked at a well known amusement park as an actor and the park provided room and board and would also employee college students from all over the world. I met an Asian girl there and her and I went to a local night club and danced, she invited me back to her place (there was no drinking) we sat on her bed and talked until her roommate came back and then she kicked me out after another 30 minutes of chatting. We ended up meeting the next day before she left hung out a bit and then she texted me "I wanted to kiss you but you seemed not interested so i was scared" Just completely randomly.

I started being invited to college parties a few months later. I would talk to anyone and everyone and they would chat me up and be cool with me and not push me away or seem annoyed, eye contact comfortable body language. One of these parties i met this white guy with platinum blonde hair named Joi,(Def a stacy-lite) she was 5'5 and slim and feminine (euro style weight for a woman) she was close to me most of the night and we started sharing drinks, we talked about everything and then she randomly asked me "So are you a tit or an ass guy?", we talked a bit more and then she left with her female friend and said bye to me before she left.
The next party i didn't go to but my friend specifically and randomly told me that there was some blonde haired girl named Joi asking if i would be there. (after the party was done) and he wanted to know what that was about. I never saw her again obviously.

Another party i went to was a cabin party. I ended up sneaking away with this girl in the woods in the middle of nowhere, we started drinking and talking about world history and hitler. At the end of the night I let her share my bed because she got locked out of her cabin. And all of that was only when i was 17-22.

My most recent encounters was a pre-covid hook up and some tinder matches that are so dry to talk to you would swear they were a thanksgiving turkey.
Did bluelight and pc gaming and internet culture and food ruin my life? Should i have just taken the redpill rather than the black??

What happened? Was it the weight gain? Was it the bitterness and locking myself in my house for months at a time and people gave up on me? I don't get invited out anymore at all. People don't add me on facebook after they meet me (besides a handful of times recently) I have to be the one making plans, to ask for social media.

Not to mention the fact that previously in middle/high school despite being a jestermaxxing greasy haired lunatic. I was an "early bloomer" I had my first kiss at 11 and my first girlfriend was in 7th grade when I was cornered and approached by a group of girls. I was 16 when i lost my virginity which put me on par for "most U.S men" and I had also dated 4 different girls by the time I was finishing high school. Bro what happened? Age? weight? wtf. It literally is OVER. because it did begin at one point.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: SLA, mulattomaxxer, amorfati and 2 others
dnr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054, one job away, Deleted member 4946 and 4 others
You got fat you fucking retard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 15698 and 11 others
"Did bluelight and pc gaming and internet culture and food ruin my life?"

Yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, amorfati, Lars and 3 others

Monday: Chest/Biceps

Incline Dumbbell Press – 4 sets x 8-10 reps
Flat Barbell Bench Press – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Incline Dumbbell Flye – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Wide-Grip Dips – 3 sets x to failure
Barbell Curls – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Preacher Curls – 3 sets x 8-10 reps (Drop sets: perform 8-10 reps, then cut the weight in half and perform another 8)

This is a fairly standard high volume chest workout. As for biceps, there is no research to support the use of drop sets, though it probably isn’t going to hurt you. For complete biceps development, a supinating dumbbell curl should always be included.

Tuesday: Legs/Calves

Barbell Squats – 4 sets x 8-10 reps
Dumbbell Lunges – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Leg Press – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Leg Extensions – 3 sets x to failure
Leg Curls – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Calves – Train on instinct by performing a few sets on a few different machines.

A standard leg routine, though a structure calf training plan would probably be wise.

Wednesday: Back

Lat Pulldowns – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Deadlifts – 4 sets x 8-10 reps
Bent Over Barbell Rows – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
One Arm Dumbbell Rows – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Hyperextensions – 3 sets x 8-10 reps

If you are already doing deadlifts to strengthen your lower back then hyperextensions are probably not necessary.

Thursday: Shoulders/Triceps

Overhead Dumbbell Press – 4 sets x 8-10 reps
Upright Rows supersetted w/ Lateral Raises – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Front Raises – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Lying Rear Delt Side Raises – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Close-Grip Bench Press – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Cable Pushdowns – 4 sets x 8-10 reps
Skullcrushers- 3 sets x 8-10 reps

Upright rows are a dangerous exercise that puts the shoulder joint in a really bad position. I would recommend using the side lateral raises only.

There is also no need to perform direct front raises, as the anterior head of the shoulder is already hit very hard on all chest and shoulder presses. Almost all bodybuilders already have over-developed front delts which can actually cause an imbalance in the shoulder joint.

The triceps workout is fairly standard but a bit on the high volume side.

Full Body

Deadlifts – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Squats – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Clean & Jerk – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Overhand Chin Ups – 3 sets x 8-10 reps

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, thegoat, Deleted member 9670 and 9 others
better than me, was never invited to any parties, including ones in school where literally everyone in the school year including a kid in a wheelchair were invited.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, oldcelloser, Deleted member 4946 and 4 others
WIQLA.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG and 5'8manlet
While talking shit on the normies i saw on social media I remembered my before life. can anyone help interpret what went wrong? I'm ultimately black pilled because of my ex girlfriend I had and i saw the men she dated after me were all pretty boy maxxed.

But even after her there were others. For example, I worked at a well known amusement park as an actor and the park provided room and board and would also employee college students from all over the world. I met an Asian girl there and her and I went to a local night club and danced, she invited me back to her place (there was no drinking) we sat on her bed and talked until her roommate came back and then she kicked me out after another 30 minutes of chatting. We ended up meeting the next day before she left hung out a bit and then she texted me "I wanted to kiss you but you seemed not interested so i was scared" Just completely randomly.

I started being invited to college parties a few months later. I would talk to anyone and everyone and they would chat me up and be cool with me and not push me away or seem annoyed, eye contact comfortable body language. One of these parties i met this white guy with platinum blonde hair named Joi,(Def a stacy-lite) she was 5'5 and slim and feminine (euro style weight for a woman) she was close to me most of the night and we started sharing drinks, we talked about everything and then she randomly asked me "So are you a tit or an ass guy?", we talked a bit more and then she left with her female friend and said bye to me before she left.
The next party i didn't go to but my friend specifically and randomly told me that there was some blonde haired girl named Joi asking if i would be there. (after the party was done) and he wanted to know what that was about. I never saw her again obviously.

Another party i went to was a cabin party. I ended up sneaking away with this girl in the woods in the middle of nowhere, we started drinking and talking about world history and hitler. At the end of the night I let her share my bed because she got locked out of her cabin. And all of that was only when i was 17-22.

My most recent encounters was a pre-covid hook up and some tinder matches that are so dry to talk to you would swear they were a thanksgiving turkey.
Did bluelight and pc gaming and internet culture and food ruin my life? Should i have just taken the redpill rather than the black??

What happened? Was it the weight gain? Was it the bitterness and locking myself in my house for months at a time and people gave up on me? I don't get invited out anymore at all. People don't add me on facebook after they meet me (besides a handful of times recently) I have to be the one making plans, to ask for social media.

Not to mention the fact that previously in middle/high school despite being a jestermaxxing greasy haired lunatic. I was an "early bloomer" I had my first kiss at 11 and my first girlfriend was in 7th grade when I was cornered and approached by a group of girls. I was 16 when i lost my virginity which put me on par for "most U.S men" and I had also dated 4 different girls by the time I was finishing high school. Bro what happened? Age? weight? wtf. It literally is OVER. because it did begin at one point.

After leaving college and hanging out with people at very large parties etc. is when these females reach peak looks hypergamy.

Its a lot easier to get a hookup when younger and still in school if you aren't big in the looks department. Once these females past this stage its almost over for many men if they haven't got in a LTR already.

> Did bluelight and pc gaming and internet culture and food ruin my life?
> What happened? Was it the weight gain? Was it the bitterness and locking myself in my house for months at a time and people gave up on me?

FAT = OVER

The whole "fat is beautiful" and "fat acceptance" DOES NOT, NOR WILL IT EVER APPLY TO MEN.

If you're overweight then cut the fucking food and go to the gym, literally one of the easiest looksmaxxes. I expect fat people on Reddit to not understand why they never get dates or get laid, not here ffs. Locking yourself in your room for months like some bitter NEET rotting your brain out with video games, mindless scrolling through the internet, etc. all contributed but gaining weight is the MOST IMPACTFUL. It's such a looksmin I have no fucking idea how some of y'all go through life. With how much of the population is overweight or obese, being lean/fit/what ever is even more of a looksmax.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Slob, Deleted member 4946 and 2 others
you made an account on looksmax.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4054, oldcelloser and Areuready
All those words when you could have just posted a picture

Dnr

Norwood is what happened bro.

What happened is you failed to realize the value of youth and beauty. I was a loser until last year of high school until I got a haircut, fixed my acne and late-blooming puberty did the rest. Suddenly my "personality" improved and all the cool kids wanted to be my friends and girls flirted with me. Random milf cashiers, friends of friends you name it.

Of course I was too autistic to take advantage and before you know it the golden years 17-23 are over. After uni no one will treat you well and make an effort to invite to anywhere unless you are legit Giga-Chad. For austistic HTN/Chadlite it ends at 22-23.:blackpill:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 7098 and Lihito

yeah, everything seems so gloomy and boring these days

Probably a combo of things.

* 17-22 yo. Are more social than 23-30 year olds.
* COVID lockdowns.
* People phone screen maxxing.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, amorfati and Deleted member 7098

that's what growing up is for everyone, life just gets dull with increasing responsibilities and different directions people take. People already formed their social circles, aren't as inviting and open as they were in their late teens and early 20s

maybe it's that after 1,5 years of covid we all turned into a bit of shut-ins, maybe it's the weight gain, but most likely just age, and that isn't reversible

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and amorfati