I addicted to weed

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Back to Baki-maxxing
It's loser drug. Very bad.

The way I use it is the worst. Buy a cart and am faded all day

Exist in a haze.

I forget everything.

I act well and am responsible though, my brother gave me weed at 12 when he was 15,

i never stopped for more than a few months :feelsohgod:

shared it with my best friend, at 12 as well. He got worse and worse, died after becoming more of a drug addict than I ever was.

After numerological analysis. He has numbers that lead him to a drastic life with ups and downs. I really killed the kid

And my memory...

My entire childhood has been gone for some time, I forget everything.

But now... I can hardly remember the face of my best friend, I owe him better.

Quitting nofap was easier with my niggas on here holding me accountable, and I never lie so it worked well.

Imagine how embarrassing it'd be to post thus trauma dump dogshit and KEEP SMOKING 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It won't happen. Cook me fellas, seal the deal.

This sucks normally I'd just tag kaligula cba to think of people's names (as I said, memory cooked)

@chudlite
@AlbinoMaxxer
@MoggerGaston
@PsychoDsk
@n9wiff

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Slayer, Slavusz and 12 others
Very deep ggm lore

Not a funny one liner today :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, chudlite, imthesupremecel and 1 other person
All addicts surrender if you find a better addiction
My pipeline was
Weed>gym>gambling>making a hazardous cleaning company and dumping it in a forest>becoming rich>cocaine>fucking a gf

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh, truthhurts, lucifer6969 and 3 others
All addicts surrender if you find a better addiction
My pipeline was
Weed>gym>gambling>making a hazardous cleaning company and dumping it in a forest>becoming rich>cocaine>fucking a gf
Truth

my new addiction is auramaxxing

And aura requires an iron mind

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and imthesupremecel
Try pep

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
i recommend shrooms

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, truthhurts, blackrockjewmanlet and 4 others
Truth

my new addiction is auramaxxing

And aura requires an iron mind
I made 60 bucks in 2 hours from picking cardboard junk from some roasite and her rich husband.
I made 300 yesterday, and in like a month maybe 2k but i have only worked 10 days total

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and Gaygymmaxx
Amaking a hazardous cleaning company and dumping it in a forest>becoming rich>cocaine>
You can skip that and just take meth
Its cheap
Gets you methhead friends and likely a gf

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I made 60 bucks in 2 hours from picking cardboard junk from some roasite and her rich husband.
I made 300 yesterday, and in like a month maybe 2k but i have only worked 10 days total
Holy shit I dmrd that part

Mirin strategy, where do you live? :lul:

never liked weed so could never get addicted despite trying it out many times.
had some fun times on edibles, but even that version of weed wasnt my favourite compared to other drugs

weed and alcohol are definitely the worst drugs to get addicted to honestly, cuz you can use them every day so they have this massive daily impact.
the other drugs I use only few times a week while being 'normal' rest of the week.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, chudlite and imthesupremecel
What is that
Very cheap cocaine- like substance
10€ per gramm
Lasts for 6-12 hours and in high doses can make you hallucinate
You can have a bad time without overdosing tho as sometimes you can get fever up to 41 temperature (dont know how to say it in english)

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
lolll u got laced, ur smoking spice

• JFL
never liked weed so could never get addicted despite trying it out many times.
had some fun times on edibles, but even that version of weed wasnt my favourite compared to other drugs

weed and alcohol are definitely the worst drugs to get addicted too honestly, cuz you can use them every day so they have this massive daily impact.
the other drugs I use only few times a week while being 'normal' rest of the week.
What are the drugs?

Very cheap cocaine- like substance
10€ per gramm
Lasts for 6-12 hours and in high doses can make you hallucinate
You can have a bad time without overdosing tho as sometimes you can get fever up to 41 temperature (dont know how to say it in english)
"cocaine like substance"
> amphetamine

Don't listen to this guy @Gaygymmaxx this is worse than heroin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: imthesupremecel, MoggerGaston, chudlite and 1 other person
i recommend shrooms
My brother has some tbh I could but I've been scared man...

I was never a bad person, but now I'm exceedingly kind hearted, truthfully, I see my older coworker with a bland face and I wonder (does she wish we talk to her more. Is she lonely at her point in life) like 30 year old subhuman obese woman

I fear it'll make remember everything I've ever done... to lead to his death, all the times I gave him weed, everytimr I gave him other shit...

Maybe I need that. It's terrifying though

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger
It's loser drug. Very bad.

The way I use it is the worst. Buy a cart and am faded all day

Exist in a haze.

I forget everything.

I act well and am responsible though, my brother gave me weed at 12 when he was 15,

i never stopped for more than a few months :feelsohgod:

shared it with my best friend, at 12 as well. He got worse and worse, died after becoming more of a drug addict than I ever was.

After numerological analysis. He has numbers that lead him to a drastic life with ups and downs. I really killed the kid

And my memory...

My entire childhood has been gone for some time, I forget everything.

But now... I can hardly remember the face of my best friend, I owe him better.

Quitting nofap was easier with my niggas on here holding me accountable, and I never lie so it worked well.

Imagine how embarrassing it'd be to post thus trauma dump dogshit and KEEP SMOKING 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It won't happen. Cook me fellas, seal the deal.

This sucks normally I'd just tag kaligula cba to think of people's names (as I said, memory cooked)

@chudlite
@AlbinoMaxxer
@MoggerGaston
@PsychoDsk
@n9wiff
@kaligula567

try hitting the galaxy gas young one to ween off the weed

• JFL
Trolling or that dumb unironically? Surely not :what:
Im smart? what strain do u buy normally? u do know that most of the popular strains r laced right lol, lemon haze, purple haze are laced with fentanyl and spice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Gaygymmaxx
I enjoy doing acid regularly, it helps me not give a shit instead of being in that pain-pleasure cycle

Im smart? what strain do u buy normally? u do know that most of the popular strains r laced right lol, lemon haze, purple haze are laced with fentanyl and spice
If that was true

(its obviously not these are literal strain names and hundreds of individual companies make them, you cant genealize "this strain is laced" As its not the strain which determine the validty of the company or growers)

And even if it was, you can get addicted to food, rotting on tikok, rotting on org, video games

They aren't even drugs. Addiction is a mental pattern. You can be addicted to anything monkey.

Anything can become a primary source of your joy or a requirement for you to be happy

Especially chemically active compounds that you smoke

Or maybe I got baited

• +1
Reactions: castizo
Ok nigger
I enjoy it tho
have fun getting off and extending and extending then DYING when you have to use rivo because the downturn is too hard for u

• JFL
Reactions: imthesupremecel
have fun getting off and extending and extending then DYING when you have to use rivo because the downturn is too hard for u
I only do like once a month im not addicted

• +1
If that was true

(its obviously not these are literal strain names and hundreds of individual companies make them, you cant genealize "this strain is laced" As its not the strain which determine the validty of the company or growers)

And even if it was, you can get addicted to food, rotting on tikok, rotting on org, video games

They aren't even drugs. Addiction is a mental pattern. You can be addicted to anything monkey.

Anything can become a primary source of your joy or a requirement for you to be happy

Especially chemically active compounds that you smoke

Or maybe I got baited
be nice to me, do u live in america u buy it from dispensary?

• JFL
I only do like once a month im not addicted
and you have to use 3 days to get off, stupid stupid stupid, coke i can do like everyday and not be addicted and stop whenever i want with no bad side effects

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel and Gaygymmaxx
and you have to use 3 days to get off, stupid stupid stupid, coke i can do like everyday and not be addicted and stop whenever i want with no bad side effects
Zherka jon zherka

• Woah
I like cocaine more too and I prefer it
I only do peps when I need this kind of drugs and don’t have enough money for cocaine

• +1
  • +1
u should sell coke
Too much status bro
As in I would know to much people and it would be exhausting
And I would rather sell crack as its more addictive and addicts would sell their soul for a bit

• +1
u should sell coke
And I also don’t want to get life-mogged by social party goers who need cocaine to party and after that fuck girls

• +1
?? its true coke isn't like speed where it ruins you
I only did it once or twice

Nigga I was just sending zherka he's the "cocaine crusader for christ"

You don't know the tale of Jon Zherka?

• Woah
Too much status bro
As in I would know to much people and it would be exhausting
And I would rather sell crack as its more addictive and addicts would sell their soul for a bit
its fun
And I also don’t want to get life-mogged by social party goers who need cocaine to party and after that fuck girls
why do u care lol

• +1