I addicted to weed

Yes you fucking pussy stop smoking that cuck plant, do cocaine like a real gentleman

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I feel you bro, i was kinda in the same situation. Actually there is not only thc&hhc carts, but there is dmt carts! You cab try them to avoid thc in any possible way. Also with dmt cart you will have a very strong mind and crazy aura

• JFL
I got so faded last night saar. Helps me be giga nt with foids, i only do it on weekends. Ur first mistake is getting ur own shit

• +1
It's loser drug. Very bad.

The way I use it is the worst. Buy a cart and am faded all day

Exist in a haze.

I forget everything.

I act well and am responsible though, my brother gave me weed at 12 when he was 15,

i never stopped for more than a few months :feelsohgod:

shared it with my best friend, at 12 as well. He got worse and worse, died after becoming more of a drug addict than I ever was.

After numerological analysis. He has numbers that lead him to a drastic life with ups and downs. I really killed the kid

And my memory...

My entire childhood has been gone for some time, I forget everything.

But now... I can hardly remember the face of my best friend, I owe him better.

Quitting nofap was easier with my niggas on here holding me accountable, and I never lie so it worked well.

Imagine how embarrassing it'd be to post thus trauma dump dogshit and KEEP SMOKING 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It won't happen. Cook me fellas, seal the deal.

This sucks normally I'd just tag kaligula cba to think of people's names (as I said, memory cooked)

@chudlite
@AlbinoMaxxer
@MoggerGaston
@PsychoDsk
@n9wiff
where do u get carts :ogre:

• JFL
Yes you fucking pussy stop smoking that cuck plant, do cocaine like a real gentleman
Supremely gentleman like indeed.

I crossed the line. When I should have snorted it :feelswah:

It's loser drug. Very bad.

The way I use it is the worst. Buy a cart and am faded all day

Exist in a haze.

I forget everything.

I act well and am responsible though, my brother gave me weed at 12 when he was 15,

i never stopped for more than a few months :feelsohgod:

shared it with my best friend, at 12 as well. He got worse and worse, died after becoming more of a drug addict than I ever was.

After numerological analysis. He has numbers that lead him to a drastic life with ups and downs. I really killed the kid

And my memory...

My entire childhood has been gone for some time, I forget everything.

But now... I can hardly remember the face of my best friend, I owe him better.

Quitting nofap was easier with my niggas on here holding me accountable, and I never lie so it worked well.

Imagine how embarrassing it'd be to post thus trauma dump dogshit and KEEP SMOKING 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It won't happen. Cook me fellas, seal the deal.

This sucks normally I'd just tag kaligula cba to think of people's names (as I said, memory cooked)

@chudlite
@AlbinoMaxxer
@MoggerGaston
@PsychoDsk
@n9wiff
Can I please do drugsg

• +1
Very cheap cocaine- like substance
10€ per gramm
Lasts for 6-12 hours and in high doses can make you hallucinate
You can have a bad time without overdosing tho as sometimes you can get fever up to 41 temperature (dont know how to say it in english)
What is this substance? 4mmc Mephedrone? A-PvP? Meth?

• JFL