I admire the mental fortitude and determination of transgenders

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Inb4 rage reacts and “Muh degenerate” comments.

No shit they are abominations but you have to give credit where credit is due.

The stark difference of how they have manipulated normies is astonishing

Was on a reddit post of a suicidal 5’6 guy wanting LL all the comments were gaslighting him telling him to “just love himself” and “stop worrying about appearance”. Scroll however to a troon subreddit and there’s literally 14 year olds buying hormones through grey market sources, facial, bone, genital surgery and threatening doctors and parents with suicide so they can get their surgery :feelsgah::feelsgah:

So many normies esp western liberals will spit on your face for even mentioning rhino let alone LL but a tranny who abuses hormones and sawed off his own dick is seen as brave.

If I had half as much low inhibition as them I would’ve gotten my hands on puberty maxxing hormones by 15/16 and actually turned my life around. I was treated with chemo and my doctors didn’t give me assistance to recover but had I been a mentally ill troon they’d have dumped hormones into my system at will.

Mirin the effort

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, squirrelcel, Hero of the Imperium and 12 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 16369 and SubhumanCurrycel
i don't, most are incels who couldn't handle the pressure. I do feel bad for them though

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
It’s crazy they are completely fine letting ugly incels rot away/brutally wageslave for surgery while trannies get it for free jfl.

But yeah ik what you mean OP.

These trannies are going so far as to turn their dicks inside out, get total facial reconstruction, voice surgeries, etc etc all to pass.

Meanwhile most “looksmaxxers” here get anxiety wearing 1 inch lifts jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Verse, squirrelcel, smvmaxxertilllate and 4 others
It’s crazy they are completely fine letting ugly incels rot away/brutally wageslave for surgery while trannies get it for free jfl.

But yeah ik what you mean OP.

These trannies are going so far as to turn their dicks inside out, get total facial reconstruction, voice surgeries, etc etc all to pass.

Meanwhile most “looksmaxxers” here get anxiety wearing 1 inch lifts jfl.
What’s even more insane is that doctors are totally willing to go along with hyper expiremental procedures like puberty blockers, cross sex hormones and genital mutilation, but a boy who is projected to be 5’6 adult height won’t get prescribed GH (which is demonstrated to have a good safety profile) by doctors because apparently it’s not a real issue

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel and RecessedChinCel
Redditors are evil

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, wollet2, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Buy puberty blockers and no one bats an eye
but when when a gentleman heightmaxxer wants to buy an aromatase inhibitor... everyone loses their minds!

• +1
Buy puberty blockers and no one bats an eye
but when when a gentleman heightmaxxer wants to buy an aromatase inhibitor... everyone loses their minds!
Legit.

“ you want to destroy puberty and castrate yourself? No biggy, you’re so brave”

“Tee hee what did you say inkwell? You want drugs with a decent safety profile to not be a manlet? You need therapy and confidence!!! :soy:

• Love it
Reactions: SoonToAscend
5'7 curry peanut skulled creatures identifying as 'men' ITT :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

fking lol at life tbh

• +1
You're right JFL at society that a man wearing elevator shoes is looked down upon while a man literally cutting his cock off and injecting himself with chemicals is praised
The only thing I hope this shit can do is maybe normalize surgeries a bit more though, but not to the point that it's common for men to get it, just enough so that if a guy does get it (Which would be rare) it would be socially acceptable

• +1