i admit it i was better off without blackpill

lookismfugee

lookismfugee

i cope thefore i exist
wish i never ever found out about this bullshit. my SOUL is rotten ill never fully love girl or as i could before. delusion is bliss indeed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5802, turkproducer and 1 other person
cope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991 and 1 other person
man coping is literally good thing. if humans couldnt cope we wouldnt even be here anymore. coping makes everything better than it really is, and thats kinda good thing. id be fucking normal functioning human even if that seems like joke from current ,,perspective'' im jelly as fuck of normies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991
wish i never ever found out about this bullshit. my SOUL is rotten ill never fully love girl or as i could before. delusion is bliss indeed
As least you won't be funding those bluepilled con artists or be simping for some foids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991
its good and bad. at least youll never be a bluepilled simp used for money and attention

but on the other hand it has such a profound and debilitating effect on the male mind. just knowing you are worthless to modern women and society, youre barely anything more than useless worker bee unless youre chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and lookismfugee
its good and bad. at least youll never be a bluepilled simp used for money and attention

but on the other hand it has such a profound and debilitating effect on the male mind. just knowing you are worthless to modern women and society, youre barely anything more than useless worker bee unless youre chad
brutal but i think it was always like that anyway. back in the days life was just harsher so ,,chad'' was in pretty bad situation aswell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and turkproducer