i admit that foid hobbies are lame boring subhuman lazy ass and pointless

juste

juste

in this life im forced to live like a foid

-being sexless(yes hags are sexless dont listen to what they say)
-doing bs on a computer
-dont use my body
-dont have male friends
-dont dominate anyone

its subhuman as fuck and i hate it
but its temporary soon back to business.

they literally just type here and watch gore while the giggle like hags jfl thats not life........

edit:
i forgot to add that all the AUTISTIC shit they are forcing idiots(humans) to do is just dogshit
they just found the only possible target to apply everything they can think of....

poor humans.....

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Debetro
Hahaha more projection from the meme master jfljfl

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
triggered weak ahh femcel #1

LETS GO
I didn't even read the op tbh. You become the three B's (boring, bitter and butthurt)

• +1
I didn't even read the op tbh. You become the three B's (boring, bitter and butthurt)
did i become already like you?

its fine soon ORDER OF THINGS WILL BE REVERSED

you will lose your toys(humans)

and i ll get rid of your cancer

you will watch and mire me from afar like a rat watching the lion.

did i become already like you?

its fine soon ORDER OF THINGS WILL BE REVERSED

you will lose your toys(humans)

and i ll get rid of your cancer

you will watch and mire me from afar like a rat watching the lion.
Magical thinking. I don't care to entertain this mental illness. See a psychiatrist and ask for better medication. I am too above you to have any beef whatsoever. All your posts are shit but you keep writing them all the same with a 0.5 rep ratio. People jfl react my posts because they're funny. I pity you, but I can't help you.

• +1
Magical thinking. I don't care to entertain this mental illness. See a psychiatrist and ask for better medication. I am too above you to have any beef whatsoever. All your posts are shit but you keep writing them all the same with a 0.5 rep ratio. People jfl react my posts because they're funny. I pity you, but I can't help you.
Femce

Women hobbies are being on a computer? Sexting chad on their iphone isnt being on a computer lol. I mean technically yea but its way different than incel coding on his desktop

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30892
Women hobbies are being on a computer? Sexting chad on their iphone isnt being on a computer lol. I mean technically yea but its way different than incel coding on his desktop
women =/= hags

If I look old then why do I have to show ID when buying alcohol? I know you've aged horribly, but some of us were actually smart enough to take care of yourselves through proper diet, exercise, retinol etc. Not to mention that good old shower you so desperately need.

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
If I look old then why do I have to show ID when buying alcohol? I know you've aged horribly, but some of us were actually smart enough to take care of yourselves through proper diet, exercise, retinol etc. Not to mention that good old shower you so desperately need.
reddit tier insult

hags =/= women

women =/= hags
Women dont use computers lol. Again besides off sexting chad. And pretending to be into computers for feminist girlboss woke points and attention from men

I dont think women genuinely into non human related hard sciences even exist lol

He's just bitter and angry because he can't get a gl woman and now he let himself go so he can't even get a femcel. :forcedsmile:

Women dont use computers lol. Again besides off sexting chad. And pretending to be into computers for feminist girlboss woke points and attention from men

I dont think women genuinely into non human related hard sciences even exist lol
I SAID HAGS IDIOT READDDDDDDD AGAIN

He's just bitter and angry because he can't get a gl woman and now he let himself go so he can't even get a femcel. :forcedsmile:
read your previous replies again ...
you seem bitter and angry

what happened?
tampax fell off?

He think you're a femoid ahaha don't waste time trying to understand this lonesome looney loser