I almost convinced a married Turkish woman on reddit to leave her husband

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
She fell in love with me and tbh I kinda liked her too

but in the end she choose her husband and I respect that (I even told her to seek marriage counseling )

Internet is a strange place. She was seriously one of the best people I've ever gotten along with, I really enjoyed messaging her in the last 3 weeks. She didn't tell me she was married until much later (though by that point I kinda figured something was up when she didn't want to meet up)

I wish I could meet someone like that again. I have a gf but I'm not really exclusive with her, she was with her husband since 2004 when they were kids

Until then my GF will have to cope that she does not satisfy me emotionally, sexually or intellectually.

EDIT:
Her

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Perfectumbrain, Lihito, Chadethnic101 and 10 others
She fell in love with me and tbh I kinda liked her too

but in the end she choose her husband and I respect that (I even told her to seek marriage counseling )

Internet is a strange place.

Until then my GF will have to cope that she does not satisfy me emotionally, sexually or intellectually.
Mashallah brother your doing Allahs work here 😍😍😍😍 exposing whores willing to do Zina with other men not their husband now you have it tell him and get her stoned to death for being a bad EL KABABI

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, Deleted member 3946, BearBoy and 10 others
Cuck roaches. Its based.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigNigga69, Deleted member 19551, Perfectumbrain and 4 others
How do you look? How does she look? What would you have done if she left him?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigNigga69, Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 18840
She's cool for a Turk.

Likes Kurdish culture and recognizes Armenia.

I actually met her trolling a Turkish sub lol
I mean she is defo a nice girl if she is not racist. I might make turkish female cuck their males for me but only the kfrs atheist ataturkist ones. To show them the mog of a kurdish warrior

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BigNigga69, Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others
How do you look? How does she look? What would you have done if she left him?
IDK I would have tried a relationship with her. She was actually intelligent, well read, likeable and honest(other than the having a husband part)

Hard to find people like that, I wish her the best

I can send you our pics if I can trust you?

I mean she is defo a nice girl if she is not racist. I might make turkish female cuck their males for me but only the kfrs atheist ataturkist ones. To show them the mog of a kurdish warrior
My black mate had a LTR with a Turk stacylite. I told him to dump her because she had yellow teeth :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: menas don’t know about toothpaste it seems

This was when we were really young though like army mid teens

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
She's not religious but I almost made her religious again (She started posted quranic verses and asking religion questions lol)

Turks are either amazing people or insufferable in my experience she is definitely the former, tbh

• Love it
IDK I would have tried a relationship with her. She was actually intelligent, well read, likeable and honest(other than the having a husband part)

Hard to find people like that, I wish her the best

I can send you our pics if I can trust you?
I don’t think women like that are rare at all, what’s rare is that they talk to normal men. But yes you can trust me

Büşra if you're reading this

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19948, nastynas and Deleted member 18840
My black mate had a LTR with a Turk stacylite. I told him to dump her because she had yellow teeth :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: menas don’t know about toothpaste it seems

This was when we were really young though like army mid teens
I have white good teeth its one of my halo tbh. Idk why ppl don’t do such an ez looksmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19530 and Deleted member 18522
I have white good teeth its one of my halo tbh. Idk why ppl don’t do such an ez looksmaxx
I don’t blame him I mean she was a sexy little MeHmet Pasha Ughuz Ottoman Seljuk girl. He did what he wanted with her and then dipped. Turkish women in west wanna have fun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
I tought u just wanted to slay girls?
Talking to an actual sentient woman with a soul that validates you more than sexually. makes all the pointless hoes you slay seem literally less than ants.

Allah forgive me I don't deserve a woman like her

• +1
Reactions: nasusdog, Deleted member 18840 and ALP
I might make turkish female cuck their males for me but only the kfrs atheist ataturkist ones.
You can't do shit bro ı am 1,83 cm leanmaxxed fashionmaxxed and even i having a hard time on Turkey.

You are an ethnic manlet and only used ones or landwhales are gonna choose you.

To show them the mog of a kurdish warrior
We make fun of kurdish people in here + they are the victim of racism, we call them 'donkey fuckers' :lul:.

You can't do shit bro ı am 1,83 cm leanmaxxed fashionmaxxed and even i having a hard time on Turkey.

We make fun of kurdish people in here + they are the victim of racism, we call them 'donkey fuckers' :lul:.
Lol if u saw me :feelsokman:
And im 184 cm cutie pie.
Its all about face anyway.

Talking to an actual sentient woman with a soul that validates you more than sexually. makes all the pointless hoes you slay seem literally less than ants.

Allah forgive me I don't deserve a woman like her
Repent bro ngl. And u will see the light. I sin too and feel like shit. No matter how hot is the girl but i know its a phase. I need to take revengance off my past self

It’s easier if you have a personality tbh to me Southern European and West Asian women like Turks seem much more cultured and down to earth than their men who seem patriarchal but also not in the overbearing spoil women type like the Arabs.

All the girls I’ve talked to from this region could hold a decent conversation

Of course it depends on the person and being a foreigner helps to some degree given the economic situation

• +1
Not surprised

Cool but you are still a;
See thats why i will have to make u feel my mog cutie pie :owo:.
How does it feel to be mogged height, face, frame, money, iq and everything by a kurd my ataturkist 3rd worlder ?

It’s easier if you have a personality tbh to me Southern European and West Asian women like Turks seem much more cultured and down to earth than their men who seem patriarchal but also not in the overbearing spoil women type like the Arabs.
Don't trust any of them bro, they may look angelic but deep down they are all witches and will fuck your life.

Personality of white women are way more better.

I am planning to get one.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 18840
  • +1
I'm an actual ethnic manlet (Latino and 177cm) slaying in Turkey is hard most girls want dates and stuff and wait for sex but a few who are more westernized are okay with it
Don't trust any of them bro, they may look angelic but deep down they are all witches and will fuck your life.

Personality of white women are way more better.

I am planning to get one.
I feel the exact opposite. white women can't hold decent conversations unless they're aspie or really old

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19948, ALP and Deleted member 18840
I'm an actual ethnic manlet (Latino and 177cm) slaying in Turkey is hard most girls want dates and stuff and wait for sex but a few who are more westernized are okay with it

I feel the exact opposite. white women can't hold decent conversations unless they're aspie or really old
When i visited turkey girls were going crazy. I have the pheno and looks they crave so its funny this nigga go crazy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 18522
feel my mog
I wouldn't change places you donkey fucker :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

No you don't :ROFLMAO:.

I am still in puberty phase and heightmaxxing you fag, and it s just one cm and i am pretty sure i will grow 2+ inches greycel.

You didn't see mine :ROFLMAO:.

Again you didn't see mine :ROFLMAO:.

Again, you don't know how much money my parents have :ROFLMAO:.

Man you are pathetic at this moment ı am going to the one of the best schools in the country + %100 sure ı am smarter than you.

my ataturkist
I am not ataturkist and you don't know anything about me, only making assumptions.

I wouldn't change places you donkey fucker :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

No you don't :ROFLMAO:.

I am still in puberty phase and heightmaxxing you fag, and it s just one cm and i am pretty sure i will grow 2+ inches greycel.

You didn't see mine :ROFLMAO:.

Again you didn't see mine :ROFLMAO:.

Again, you don't know how much money my parents have :ROFLMAO:.

Man you are pathetic at this moment ı am going to the one of the best schools in the country + %100 sure ı am smarter than you.

I am not ataturkist and you don't know anything about me, only making assumptions.
Are you muslim ?

You must be ugly. Turkish men are very subhuman, their personality is also horrible and they’re extremely aggressive and jealous which is a sign of insecurity maybe for legit reasons

• +1
Reactions: Perfectumbrain, Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 18522
I’m convinced that after Psl 5 personality is everything.

I almost cried when I said good bye to her

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 19530
You must be ugly. Turkish men are very subhuman, their personality is also horrible and they’re extremely aggressive and jealous which is a sign of insecurity maybe for legit reasons
I never larp. Ppl make it hard to slay in 3rd world like those but its super ez if ur gl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19530

Who are you trying to kid, you will text her again

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 18840

I m super sensitive even when a stacy likes me i prefer the super sensitive girl even if becky if she worship me and feel me and understand me. Its just my weak spot. I can’t and don’´t wanna deal with high ego princesss so i feel u

I never larp. Ppl make it hard to slay in 3rd world like those but its super ez if ur gl.
I’m a manlet Mexican who has been to turkey, believe me I know it’s possible to slay there, it’s the Turkish men that are cockblocking the ones who make it hard to slay but compared to them I suppose I’m handsome so it wasn’t hard

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19948 and Deleted member 18840
I’m a manlet Mexican who has been to turkey, believe me I know it’s possible to slay there, it’s the Turkish men that are cockblocking the ones who make it hard to slay but compared to them I suppose I’m handsome so it wasn’t hard
I think its a good thing if pious women are prevented to meet with slayers but fake pious and actual hoes need to be slayed no pity.

• +1
Chad

• JFL
Who are you trying to kid, you will text her again
Tbh it was only like a month and I didn’t meet her irl so it’s easier to forget and I’m not really single but yeah I think If did meet up and I liked her the same I’d try to convince her to leave him for me.

I guess not having unrealistic oneitis is part of maturing lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19530 and Deleted member 18840
You guys are retarded ngl

btw look doesn't matter in turkey(same with all developing-undeveloped countries) unless you are subhuman

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 19530 and 2 others
I m super sensitive even when a stacy likes me i prefer the super sensitive girl even if becky if she worship me and feel me and understand me. Its just my weak spot. I can’t and don’´t wanna deal with high ego princesss so i feel u
I liked this type like 3 years ago but it’s hard to actually connect with them if you’re a rough man with interests. Too scared of offending them. Ideal woman has some edge and is herself challenging imo

• Woah

btw look doesn't matter in turkey(same with all developing-undeveloped countries) unless you are subhuman
How do I meet another one like her

She’s rent free. Tunisia girls are so subhuman personality wise compare fo Turks and Greek women

extremely aggressive
I am extremely aggressive and toxic, and it's not just for relationships me and my friends are bullying arab immigrants in our town and fucking with them >: )))

How do I meet another one like her

She’s rent free. Tunisia girls are so subhuman personality wise compare fo Turks and Greek women
Instagram is the only way to slay in Turkey.

This. Still matters if youre giga appeal and/or with the new gen of teens

jfl I lived in Turkey for 20 years 4 years in the us and Ive been to almost everywhere in europe so I know wtf im talking about. Keep coping with blackpiill, blackpill is bs in turkey. Money rules in Turkey

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Piratecel and Deleted member 19530