I almost cried in front of my dad today

My dad almost punched me (he flinched punched me twice) I felt vulnerable and I felt like shooting myself because why does he hate me so much. He started yelling at me and cursing at me all because I failed my math quiz. He talks about me getting emancipated like he wants me to go with it so I can finally get out of his house (I just turned 15). He said he wanted to beat the shit out of me and he repeated that multiple times. It just brought back flashbacks of the time when I was younger and he used to beat me with a large wooden stick until it snapped in half. He also used to shove me into the bathroom and lock me in there if I misbehaved, do you think that made me the person I am today? Don’t get me wrong other people have it worse and they(my parents) buy me things, provide food for me but I don’t even feel comfortable sitting down and watching tv with my own father. Every time I’m next to him I feel like crying because he may provide for me but the truth is he hates me. He “jokingly” said that he wasted 15 years of his life and got nothing from me. He said he wish he never met my mother so he wouldn’t have to go through “this”. I just feel like crying but I don’t wanna be a pussy.
Over, I was also an abused dog at a younger age and it’s permanently part of my brain chemistry now

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
youre getting abused by your father very likely, how many times is there physical violence involved? The foster care system is probably extremely bad so reaching out for government help is likely not an option even though it might seem valid, except if it gets so bad that he beats you regularly and youre getting permanent damages. My advice is toughen up and barricade your emotions until you are in a safe enviroment which you clearly are not in right now. Dont be vulnerable ever again (takes some time to learn) and move out at 18 ASAP. It's sad to have your teens filled with abusive parental figures but try to find joy in other things and still have a satisfactory teenage experience. Victims of abuse are everywhere even though we might not see it as such.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
youre getting abused by your father very likely, how many times is there physical violence involved? The foster care system is probably extremely bad so reaching out for government help is likely not an option even though it might seem valid, except if it gets so bad that he beats you regularly and youre getting permanent damages. My advice is toughen up and barricade your emotions until you are in a safe enviroment which you clearly are not in right now. Dont be vulnerable ever again (takes some time to learn) and move out at 18 ASAP. It's sad to have your teens filled with abusive parental figures but try to find joy in other things and still have a satisfactory teenage experience. Victims of abuse are everywhere even though we might not see it as such.
Can’t speak for him, but the emotional abuse I feel has more of a toll on your brain. My brother was jumped many times at a young age and is still supremely NT. I was emotionally abused younger and am now aspie tier socially retarded.

Can’t speak for him, but the emotional abuse I feel has more of a toll on your brain. My brother was jumped many times at a young age and is still supremely NT. I was emotionally abused younger and am now aspie tier socially retarded.
Yeah but thats sadly something you have to live with. Getting bullied at a young age or abusive parents cause this effect and its almost impossible to get rid off. Also depends on how hard you try to mask it and function, people are different.

my dad used to be abusive like yours and later on he stopped. last week my parents officially divorced, which makes me feel more relaxed

Yeah but thats sadly something you have to live with. Getting bullied at a young age or abusive parents cause this effect and its almost impossible to get rid off. Also depends on how hard you try to mask it and function, people are different.
It’s brutal. I don’t even enjoy human interaction in any capacity

• +1
Reactions: 360°, Deleted member 16369 and Frankie
My dad almost punched me (he flinched punched me twice) I felt vulnerable and I felt like shooting myself because why does he hate me so much. He started yelling at me and cursing at me all because I failed my math quiz. He talks about me getting emancipated like he wants me to go with it so I can finally get out of his house (I just turned 15). He said he wanted to beat the shit out of me and he repeated that multiple times. It just brought back flashbacks of the time when I was younger and he used to beat me with a large wooden stick until it snapped in half. He also used to shove me into the bathroom and lock me in there if I misbehaved, do you think that made me the person I am today? Don’t get me wrong other people have it worse and they(my parents) buy me things, provide food for me but I don’t even feel comfortable sitting down and watching tv with my own father. Every time I’m next to him I feel like crying because he may provide for me but the truth is he hates me. He “jokingly” said that he wasted 15 years of his life and got nothing from me. He said he wish he never met my mother so he wouldn’t have to go through “this”. I just feel like crying but I don’t wanna be a pussy.
weeping faggot

weeping faggot
Why do you hate me, is it because I cummed too deep inside your tight asshole last night? Or something else you aren’t telling me.

F7964184 9156 404B AE19 648D2283AF6C

Take care lil bro. Get out asap. 😊

I mean some physical discipline is very old school but when it turns to abuse you need to get out.

• +1
Reactions: frendly
I already did when I was a kid, that’s why he stopped hitting me and now he just makes me stand up and face the wall for 2-3 hours or makes me do 1000 push ups or squats with weights

He makes me feel like I’m in the wrong? He tells me that he provides everything and mocks me for thinking that my life is so “hard”. It makes me feel like the dumb ass and that he’s right because I have my own room, food, I have clothes.
He’s a chad I have no chance, he’s 6’4, works out everyday, lean, he mogs me to death. If I even touch him that’ll finally give him the chance to do what he’s been wanting to for a while and that’s to break every bone in my body.
I guess in some way he wants you to be like him. Like if he works out and everything. I don't agree with anything he did in the past like hitting with sticks or locking ib the bathroom. That's fucked up and you might or might not have trauma. Trauma affects people differently. Earlier interactions with you in the foid outing thread made me feel like your a tough kid. So old school parent training is to make kids tough because earlier it was not like the comfortable world we live in today amd weak kids would get fucked in life. So in a way it is his way to make you tough.

If you don't wanna get out of the house and would like to build a relationship with your dad, first of all you need to becomw like him in a way. Strong. Enrol in some mma kickboxing classes. Lift some weights. Get strong.once he respects you he will not treat you this way.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and frendly
I guess in some way he wants you to be like him. Like if he works out and everything. I don't agree with anything he did in the past like hitting with sticks or locking ib the bathroom. That's fucked up and you might or might not have trauma. Trauma affects people differently. Earlier interactions with you in the foid outing thread made me feel like your a tough kid. So old school parent training is to make kids tough because earlier it was not like the comfortable world we live in today amd weak kids would get fucked in life. So in a way it is his way to make you tough.

If you don't wanna get out of the house and would like to build a relationship with your dad, first of all you need to becomw like him in a way. Strong. Enrol in some mma kickboxing classes. Lift some weights. Get strong.once he respects you he will not treat you this way.
Thank you man read every word, I signed up for boxing classes and I’m losing weight.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and AsGoodAsItGets
He’s a chad I have no chance, he’s 6’4, works out everyday, lean, he mogs me to death. If I even touch him that’ll finally give him the chance to do what he’s been wanting to for a while and that’s to break every bone in my body.
kill him with a weapon then you fucking pussy

• Hmm...
Reactions: frendly