I almost forgot I had a oneitits who used to like me

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
That was the closest mutual attraction I have ever experienced. And this was when we were 13. She even gave me a gift on my birthday. Back then she didn't know that women have tons of options and that she will end up a Stacy and I will end up on Incel forums.

Now all I attract are girls who are like 2 points below me. Attracting a looksmatch in this day and age as a non-chad/chadlite is impossible. While she only hangs out with chads/chadlites and high tier normies now. :kys:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and HorseFace
Indian oneitis?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Indian oneitis?
Do you expect white girls in my regional school? :D:D Yes but she was pretty and I don't develop oneitis that easily like since my standards are high tbh. In today's time, getting a girl like that is quite difficult over here for non-chads.

• +1
Do you expect white girls in my regional school? :D:D Yes but she was pretty and I don't develop oneitis that easily like since my standards are high tbh. In today's time, getting a girl like that is quite difficult over here for non-chads.
Idk. I feel zero attraction to indian females. They're the worst

• +1
Idk. I feel zero attraction to indian females. They're the worst
She was from Kashmir, not sure if you know about that place but some google search will give you an idea. If you don't find them attractive, I'd say you don't find Arab/Middle-eastern women attractive either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
She was from Kashmir, not sure if you know about that place but some google search will give you an idea. If you don't find them attractive, I'd say you don't find Arab/Middle-eastern women attractive either.
Yeah north indian women are way better than the dravidian ones. But still ugly. Can't compare with the LEVANTINE arab women

• +1
Yeah but did you fuck her?

• +1

Fair skin and lovely emerald green eyes.

No. Not female worshipping. Just stating it how it is.

• +1
Fair skin and lovely emerald green eyes.

No. Not female worshipping. Just stating it how it is.
Yeah she had very fair skin and pretty eyes. She was pretty overall. Then we grew up. :|

• +1
Yeah she had very fair skin and pretty eyes. She was pretty overall. Then we grew up. :|

It happens. Hopefully you get your Oneitis & ascend.

• +1
It happens. Hopefully you get your Oneitis & ascend.
Nah man, I can't get her anymore. And I don't care now either. I just want to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin