I almost gave up on pussy years ago

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
I was at a little o' beach bar called Ms. Newbys. Or something like that. I think it was Ms. Newbys Two, the more I think about it. So I guess there was another bar just like it. Thus Ms. Newbys One? Ugh. Anyway, I was sitting at the bar enjoying a crown royal and listening to the shitty music. I hear these women a few stools over giggling. One was around 20s, white, blonde hair. The other, a little older, with black hair. So I didn't pay much attention to them until one of them shouted, "Dick!" I quickly looked at them, and they giggled while staring me down! Ugh. I felt they knew me or something. So I ignored them. Immediately they walk over to me. One stood on the right of me, the other on the left. As if cornering me in. I didn't know what the fuck was going down.

I glanced at the blonde and asked, "Do I know you or something?" She's hawking me down with a smirk.

"Not yet." She replied.

The other said to the blonde, "I can't say it," and began chuckling again.

"I got this," the blonde said and glanced back at me. "Have you ever been with two girls at once?" The black-haired stopped laughing. Both became very quiet. And it felt like the entire bar, too, got quiet, but the music was still playing.

I didn't want to project myself as a whore, so I stated, "Once, yeah. Why?"

The black one extends her hand, "I'm Wanda." I accept the greeting and shake her hand. "She's Felicia," she says while smiling at her. Felicia then offers a hug instead. I accepted. And as I was hugging her, the black one leaned in and whispered into my ear, "We wanna both fuck you."

And so it happened. I went back with them to their condo, had sex, and slept there until the following morning. Then, I left and gave them each a hug and exchanged phone numbers. However, I deleted the numbers later that day and then blocked them.

But before that event, I was at the point of giving up on vagina and becoming a monk, and moving to China to live with my future brothers on top of a mountain. But because of those two, I decided, "Eh, fuck that shit, nigga. The pussy never gets old!"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: redfacccee, ALP and aBetterMii
Bookmarked. It's 4 am nigga , I ain't readin that shit:feelswhat: my brain doesn't even work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Give up again.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Vermilioncore
thx big jim

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I gave up on cock before I was born. Had visions of brutal fuckings. Came out the womb and said, “pussy better be on the menu 18 years from now!”

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Amexmaxx and Lygodactylus
I was at a little o' beach bar called Ms. Newbys. Or something like that. I think it was Ms. Newbys Two, the more I think about it. So I guess there was another bar just like it. Thus Ms. Newbys One? Ugh. Anyway, I was sitting at the bar enjoying a crown royal and listening to the shitty music. I hear these women a few stools over giggling. One was around 20s, white, blonde hair. The other, a little older, with black hair. So I didn't pay much attention to them until one of them shouted, "Dick!" I quickly looked at them, and they giggled while staring me down! Ugh. I felt they knew me or something. So I ignored them. Immediately they walk over to me. One stood on the right of me, the other on the left. As if cornering me in. I didn't know what the fuck was going down.

I glanced at the blonde and asked, "Do I know you or something?" She's hawking me down with a smirk.

"Not yet." She replied.

The other said to the blonde, "I can't say it," and began chuckling again.

"I got this," the blonde said and glanced back at me. "Have you ever been with two girls at once?" The black-haired stopped laughing. Both became very quiet. And it felt like the entire bar, too, got quiet, but the music was still playing.

I didn't want to project myself as a whore, so I stated, "Once, yeah. Why?"

The black one extends her hand, "I'm Wanda." I accept the greeting and shake her hand. "She's Felicia," she says while smiling at her. Felicia then offers a hug instead. I accepted. And as I was hugging her, the black one leaned in and whispered into my ear, "We wanna both fuck you."

And so it happened. I went back with them to their condo, had sex, and slept there until the following morning. Then, I left and gave them each a hug and exchanged phone numbers. However, I deleted the numbers later that day and then blocked them.

But before that event, I was at the point of giving up on vagina and becoming a monk, and moving to China to live with my future brothers on top of a mountain. But because of those two, I decided, "Eh, fuck that shit, nigga. The pussy never gets old!"
This shit is never gonna happen to me

• +1
Reactions: ALP and BigJimsWornOutTires
This shit is never gonna happen to me
It is what it is. Another time, I had a midlife crisis and desired to suffer. So I deliberately forced myself onto the streets. I wanted to see what it was like on the other side of the spectrum. Anyway, I found myself sleeping inside a storage unit. Fr, nigga Jones! And during that time, a vagina went out of her way to fuck me inside the storage unit. Brutal. So of course, I had to ghost her too. Because I don't mess with vaginas that fuck homeless people. On the contrary, I was ashamed of her. "Lose my number, whore." I replied to her later.

"Excuse me?? Whore?" She responded minutes later.

"Ugh. It is what it is." I assured her.

"Oh, really? I'm on my way to squirt on you some more."

"Won't be there. I'm a ghost now. I advise you to be as well. Goodbye, you homeless fucker." I then blocked her and moved storage units.

Does anyone actually read this guys posts ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and BigJimsWornOutTires
Does anyone actually read this guys posts ?
What happened, little man? Did I upset someone? Explain to the forum. That button-pushing shit never works with me. But ugh, McAfee, right? Brutal mog.

What happened, little man? Did I upset someone? Explain to the forum. That button-pushing shit never works with me. But ugh, McAfee, right? Brutal mog.
I’m fair and balanced like fox news

I see the walls of text you write and never read them

Unless they’re about me to be quite honest innit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 18340
I’m fair and balanced like fox news

I see the walls of text you write and never read them

Unless they’re about me to be quite honest innit.
What are you babbling about now? Texts - reading them - you? Fox news? Ugh. I thought I had mental problems. You're beginning to mog my insanity. Have you gone unchecked? The least favorite employee. Ugh, brutal.

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus