I almost got #metooed at work.(Being a sub 4 man is extremely dangerous tbh)

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
This happened about a year ago when I use to work for an after school program. Read the thread below to find out how that turned out.

This one time I was in charge of cleaning up the entire cafeteria. I walked to the 7th grade table to pick up their trash and I made slight contact with some foid. She yelled at me accusing me of staring at her. She gave me the most disgusted look while doing this. This bitch was the biggest thot of her grade and was rumored to suck dick in the boys bathroom. I was shitting bricks for the entire day because I thought my boss would fire me or something. These experiences have always been my greatest motivation to looksmax tbh. If I can't become some psl 7 slayer then I'll at the very least not be so ugly that its causing my life to be shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, StoicNihilist, Jack and 2 others
Be chad or death

Kill all Whores.

• +1
Reactions: Jack, Zeta ascended and dodt
This is the reason I never looked at foids, life as sub 2.5psl male is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Jack
tales from the psych ward?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Titbot and dodt
Hows ur skin looking now that ur off the minoxidil

Most women are evil, just like that whore.

Rapes me.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
This happened about a year ago when I use to work for an after school program. Read the thread below to find out how that turned out.

This one time I was in charge of cleaning up the entire cafeteria. I walked to the 7th grade table to pick up their trash and I made slight contact with some foid. She yelled at me accusing me of staring at her. She gave me the most disgusted look while doing this. This bitch was the biggest thot of her grade and was rumored to suck dick in the boys bathroom. I was shitting bricks for the entire day because I thought my boss would fire me or something. These experiences have always been my greatest motivation to looksmax tbh. If I can't become some psl 7 slayer then I'll at the very least not be so ugly that its causing my life to be shit.
holy crap i must be a chad, cuz women never say anything bad to me, they just look down when i look at them. probably intimated due to my height and frame and high t face

holy crap i must be a chad, cuz women never say anything bad to me, they just look down when i look at them. probably intimated due to my height and frame and high t face
Not necesscarily. It just means you're not ugly.

If you were a Chad they would let their interest be known clear as day.

Not necesscarily. It just means you're not ugly.

If you were a Chad they would let their interest be known clear as day.
no, im 16, im 6ft 2 and so most peopel are scared of me. Women don't talk to 16 year olds, unless it is online. When i was in school a girl who sat next to me wrote xxx in my book when we were marking eachothers work. Tbh, i need to gym and lean maxx, my bf is too high and 16 is too young to be a real chad, i think 18 or 19 is where chad starts cuz that is when your face is almost grown fully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back