I Almost Got Sexually Harassed By Two Phaggots A Couple Of Minutes Ago

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
I went to the city center to buy some stuff (didn't even find, whatever) and when I was walking back home on the sidewalk there were two manlets coming on opposing direction, I saw that the manlet who was more far away to me looked at me, but the one that was between us didn't. By the time we were close to each other, like 1m of distance, the phaggot who was more distant was slightly behind his friend and he pushed his friend towards me so he would bump on me.

GLADLY, the phaggot who was pushed towards me by his friend was distracted and he didn't see what his friend was trying to do so he managed not to bump on me and maintained his balance.

JFL @ phaggots, I'm a fucking boxer bro, you can't know how fast and devastating my reflexes are, I could have thought you're trying to steal something from me

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope and RAITEIII
91gaVq92PuL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Cornnyy, Vitruvian and 4 others
I've had faggots try to flirt with me, I'd beat the shit out of them if I wouldn't get in trouble for it

0BF6B937 18A9 4C23 A220 287CC8FF8AB0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, Andromeda88 and toolateforme
I got banned from a club for punching a faggot, ded srs.

I went to the city center to buy some stuff (didn't even find, whatever) and when I was walking back home on the sidewalk there were two manlets coming on opposing direction, I saw that the manlet who was more far away to me looked at me, but the one that was between us didn't. By the time we were close to each other, like 1m of distance, the phaggot who was more distant was slightly behind his friend and he pushed his friend towards me so he would bump on me.

GLADLY, the phaggot who was pushed towards me by his friend was distracted and he didn't see what his friend was trying to do so he managed not to bump on me and maintained his balance.

JFL @ phaggots, I'm a fucking boxer bro, you can't know how fast and devastating my reflexes are, I could have thought you're trying to steal something from me

giphy.gif
Imagine a professional MMA fighter that is also an insatiable faggot raping monster!

He would destroy all your holes like you were a weak female.

That's what foids feel when they walk out of home everytime.

For them every man is a professional MMA fighter that can potentially devastate all their holes at will.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent and Deleted member 2969

It's not, for some reason there's been several cases of phaggots who were openly interested in me, I don't even have a phag face, I don't know these phags are so interested in me, one day I'll write all stories, including the pedo one when I was 12

It's not, for some reason there's been several cases of phaggots who were openly interested in me, I don't even have a phag face, I don't know these phags are so interested in me, one day I'll write all stories, including the pedo one when I was 12
Is the first one your dad?

u probably look like a twink fag

Much butthurt sensed

I don't, my eye area is super dom, it even looks like I'm mad 24/7
Having a cute face helps for a twink but as long as they're under 140lbs and not too hairy I consider them to be a twink.

giphy.gif