I almost roped and I beat up my dad

gigell

gigell

15 year old neet
Long story short my mom is in the hospital and at any time she can have a heart attack. My dad put the blame on me and called me retarded , evil , a miserable and an idiot. I told him , “I’ll kms and you guys will be happy”. He didn’t care untill. My brother saw me with the knife , I touched my belly with it and I slightly cut it.

Until he looked traumatised and shouted in fear. And my dad was there just standing not doing anything. My brother is probably the only person that truly loves me so I hugged him because he was traumatised. Until my dad told me I should have stabbed him. He kept teasing me so I punched him In the temple he stayed on the ground then I kicked him a few times. I calmed down and then I heard my dad in the over room crying.

He later came into my room and asked me if I wanted him to leave the house , I told him it’s his decision not mine. I told him I’m a bad person and that I should finish the job and fully put the knife in me to feel the pain I gave my parents. I told my brother the same thing.

I don’t know what should I do. My brother will be really sad if I go but everything is not going right in my life.

Luckily the guest house is separate from our house so the guest didn’t hear anything

Idk if I’m a pussy or not for roping

I promise this happened to me I don’t care about internet points

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: glizzygnasher68, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, skkrrrtcantdo and 22 others
tales from mumbai asylum

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: silencio, ElTruecel, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
Long story short my mom is in the hospital and at any time she can have a heart attack. My dad put the blame on me and called me retarded , evil , a miserable and an idiot. I told him , “I’ll kms and you guys will be happy”. He didn’t care untill. My brother saw me with the knife , I touched my belly with it and I slightly cut it.

Until he looked traumatised and shouted in fear. And my dad was there just standing not doing anything. My brother is probably the only person that truly loves me so I hugged him because he was traumatised. Until my dad told me I should have stabbed him. He kept teasing me so I punched him In the temple he stayed on the ground then I kicked him a few times. I calmed down and then I heard my dad in the over room crying.

He later came into my room and asked me if I wanted him to leave the house , I told him it’s his decision not mine. I told him I’m a bad person and that I should finish the job and fully put the knife in me to feel the pain I gave my parents. I told my brother the same thing.

I don’t know what should I do. My brother will be really sad if I go but everything is not going right in my life.

Luckily the guest house is separate from our house so the guest didn’t hear anything

You need to disconnect from this fucking forum

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, ElTruecel, Lynxress and 3 others
U punch ur dad one time and he becomes a complete fucking wimp? Do you height mog him?

• +1
Reactions: gigell

Most nt .org member:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Devilla, noobs and 2 others
yikes

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Thebbcmaxxer, gigell and 1 other person
bro you are 15, what took your life to this point so bad…?

• +1
Reactions: Aero, skkrrrtcantdo, jué and 10 others
It’s not gonna change anything , I tried I lasted 1 week without this forum
One week is not enough time. You are sabotaging yourself

• +1
Reactions: cryptt and Lynxress

Woah

You’re a fucking pussy for roping bitch ass nigga now you traumatized yo bro u dumb nigger

Stay. Do it for your brother since he’s the only one who loves you.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and gigell
Don't rope, your country will be bombed by Russia eventually anyways

• +1
But I still suffer
I also suffer a lot in my life. I often thought about leaving but I still stay at home because I can’t let my younger siblings alone. They need me. It’s very selfish if you let your siblings alone to suffer.

• +1
Reactions: Moggkrates and gigell
But I still suffer
You are 15 years old and you let "blackpill" mock you, and then you complain about it. You've got time ahead of you, in a few years (5-6 at least) maybe, you can talk about it but right now you're just bullshitting.

Last edited:
if u are really serious,remember u are 15 life is just beginning for you everything can change
if I was good looking I would be forward to look in life

• +1
Reactions: maarda
  • +1
I think your being WAY to emotional.

You need to improve your psychological level. And emotional control. One, is understanding the nature of this world, and that people are in almost identical situations as you, with similar trauma triggers that lead to different results. Nobody was asked to be born. And in life, we see that its a eventual cycle of death and pain. You lose family, starting with grandparents, then parents. Then friends become more distant, get their own families. To not be alone, you find a women to make your own family with. Then, your partner eventually dies, and or something else happens within the 1000 ways to die such as car accident, lightning strike, cancer etc. which also serve to traumatize you somewhere along the way.

Life is a huge unfortunate situation, for all of us. I think this is very important to understand.

The best thing to do in this case is to ease trauma. You have to be realistic. Logical and sound. Emotions make everything worst on many fronts. I realized early on that before i spread any emotional response within a person, id rather be quiet and deal with outcomes logically.

I think, you should apologize. But in a logical manner. Maybe say exactly what i just told you, to him. Hitting your parents is a no no. And the reason is not because of them, but because of you. The only person you serve to traumatize if yourself, especially if you realize your parents are just as broken as you are.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, cryptt, Darkeningstar and 2 others
What should I do ? My dad told me he will not longer tease me and was in tears and I told him I don’t believe him
He’s stressed, your stressed just hug it out he loves you tbh he’s just fed up with life and so are you. Your poor little brother is sad

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and gigell

You need to improve your psychological level. And emotional control. One, is understanding the nature of this world, and that people are in almost identical situations as you, with similar trauma triggers that lead to different results. Nobody was asked to be born. And in life, we see that its a eventual cycle of death and pain. You lose family, starting with grandparents, then parents. Then friends become more distant, get their own families. To not be alone, you find a women to make your own family with. Then, your partner eventually dies, and or something else happens within the 1000 ways to die such as car accident, lightning strike, cancer etc. which also serve to traumatize you somewhere along the way.

Life is a huge unfortunate situation, for all of us. I think this is very important to understand.

The best thing to do in this case is to ease trauma. You have to be realistic. Logical and sound. Emotions make everything worst on many fronts. I realized early on that before i spread any emotional response within a person, id rather be quiet and deal with outcomes logically.

I think, you should apologize. But in a logical manner. Maybe say exactly what i just told you, to him. Hitting your parents is a no no. And the reason is not because of them, but because of you. The only person you serve to traumatize if yourself, especially if you realize your parents are just as broken as you are.
Here:
What should I do ? My dad told me he will not longer tease me and was in tears and I told him I don’t believe him

I want to fully socially isolate myself I can’t rope because of my brother and other relatives

• +1

How can I still cope if I’m ugly

How can I still cope if I’m ugly
Hitting your dad is a no I’m surprised he didn’t fight you back and kick you out of your home for that. You have to apologize to him. Hitting your parents is disrespectful and it won’t fix you being ugly

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and gigell

Wasted words

Hitting your dad is a no I’m surprised he didn’t fight you back and kick you out of your home for that. You have to apologize to him. Hitting your parents is disrespectful and it won’t fix you being ugly
I know but he provoked me , I can’t become better looking because I look worse than lebg

I know but he provoked me , I can’t become better looking because I look worse than lebg
Fix your mental state. I’m not saying this so you can get girls and slay I’m saying this for you.

Man shit is fucked up

• +1
Is it pussy to rope or not ?
sorry bro but if you really look worse than lebg its never began it probably won't get better roping the only option for you to set free from your suffering

is is pussy not to rope if you know it won't get better if you think it will dont rope tho

Ur father sounds like a much better guy that mine because anything I do/did to antagonize mine he would have the meltdown of a non functional autist that is screaming out his lungs and throwing objects and smashing things. Yeah I can relate to having shit parents but I dont think many ppl can understand how fked my situation is.

• +1
I can’t because I’m ugly
The brainrot has caught up to you bhai take a break and hug your father he probably said it out of stress and all the responsibility he has

• +1
Reactions: Azonin, gigell and Darkeningstar